Discovery Gaming Community
Help with CTDs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Help with CTDs (/showthread.php?tid=118605)

Help with CTDs - sorceress - 07-31-2014

I hope I got the right forum for my questions. I am playing Discovery 4.87 in single player mode. I am in the Orkney system and when I try to dock with Fort Albi, I CTD. I can go anywhere else in the system with no problem. I had the same problem when I entered the Lewis from the Edinburg system. I would CTD whenever I try to navigate the system. I was finally able to get out of Lewis and save my game. Now, I keep CTD when I get near the Lewis System and FL split says
Code:
[7/30/2014 10:17:41 PM]
WARNING:General:set_gamma_function() called outside of create_buffers/destroy_buffers
WARNING:General:EffectTypes: unknown type
WARNING: Failed to get start location
WARNING:General:Unable to create material 'leeds_banners021028150205' ('Dc', 'Dc')
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_h_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_maquis_grp, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group ga_idf_grp, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group gd_gm_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_freelancer, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_bd_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_brigands_grp, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_lr_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_corse_grp, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_j_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_lh_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_n_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group ga_p_grp, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_fa_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_rh_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_wild, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_lwb_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group ga_gms_grp, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group ga_j_grp, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_admin, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_ou_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_c_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_g_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group ku_n_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group ga_efl_grp, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group li_p_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group ku_p_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_or_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group li_n_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_b_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group rh_n_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_x_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group rh_p_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group gd_im_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group br_p_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_phantom, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group gd_z_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group ga_council_grp, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group br_n_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_m_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_gc_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group ga_n_grp, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group ga_sol_grp, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group gd_bh_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_neutral, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_u_guardian, please re-create the savegame
ERROR: FACTION: save game has corrupted reputation data for group fc_ai_grp, please re-create the savegame
WARNING: get_base(0XB8E43884) failed.
WARNING: get_base(0XA7AEFB0A) failed.
WARNING: get_base(0XA67CA28A) failed.
WARNING: get_base(0XBBBFB500) failed.
WARNING: get_base(0XBBB07507) failed.
WARNING: get_base(0XBBE3B60A) failed.
Any help with this? How can I recreate a save game without losing all my game data?