Discovery Gaming Community
To: All Interested Official Factions | From: Temple of the Damned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All Interested Official Factions | From: Temple of the Damned (/showthread.php?tid=118615)

Pages: 1 2

RE: To: All Interested Official Factions | From: Temple of the Damned - Garrett Jax - 08-01-2014

Garrett checks his mail.

Let's see.

Red Hessian Army are pulling back a bit on their aggression. That's good.

The Coalition are interested too. They can also provide detailed reports on their tests. Nice.

A communication from an Admiral of the Rheinland Military. *Garrett pauses momentarily to consider the ramifications of allowing a House military access to his ship.* Sounds fine to me.

There is also the Molly Governor speaking of the advantages of already having knowledge flying this type of ship. That would come in handy.

Then there is the secretive, traumatized representative from the BAF, who happens to be a bit short on tea. *Considering the coffee shortage the ADMINS experienced recently, Garrett could sympathize.* With this ship, they could definitely retake control of their beloved tea shipping routes.

Lastly, Garrett looks at the offer from a Dr Freud. The Landwirtrechtbewegung. What a freakin' long faction name. And he says I'm overcompensating for something? The only cry for help I'm giving is for somebody to help me pronounce that word. Anyways, not sure if that is an official application or not, but what the heck, I'll throw it in the pile.

Garrett closes the tablet and decides to wait a day or two for more applications before deciding.

RE: To: All Interested Official Factions | From: Temple of the Damned - Teerin - 08-01-2014

[Image: X7dlKct.png]

Monsieur Jax,

There has recently been a surge in Junker smuggling throughout the Taus, et they have started obtaining protection from Outcast warships. You see, the Armed Division could use a bit more firepower.

We treated your Zephyr quite well - even touched up the paint a bit - after delivering that engine your required. With this, er, "Thor" bomber we would certainly gain the proper respect from those Cardamine filth.

General Logarus,
Unione Corse Armed Command
[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Rohj Teerin
TARGET ID: The Right Honorable Jax
SUBJECT: Re: Advanced Hessian Technology
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

[Image: v9ZdQVu.png]

Good evening.

Well, this message certainly came as a surprise to us, good sir. But with recent pushes to end the war with Rheinland, a weapon such as this would indeed help us dissuade their counter-strike effort into New Hampshire from Bremen.

Furthermore, I do believe I hold the necessary qualifications to pilot this vessel of yours, as I have been awarded the Bomber Ace Pin. I am quite able to deal an extraordinary amount of damage, which I do believe is the purpose of this test.

I eagerly await your decision.

Sincerely,

Fleet Admiral Teerin,
Liberty Navy First Fleet.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

[Image: jAyt5DL.png]

Flint here.

I don't know where this message came from or for that matter how it even arrived here at Sabah Shipyard ...

If what you say is true though, the Colonial Military is interested in having your marvelous asset relocated here to us. The Gallics won't even know what hit them, and though they deserve far worse than even this, we ought to dish out as much pain to them as we can anyway!

For those we left behind!

Major-Colonel Lloyd Flint,
Military Command,
Colonial Republic Military

RE: To: All Interested Official Factions | From: Temple of the Damned - King Owl - 08-01-2014

Kalel Brooks A.K.A Eternal.

I fee that the Liberty Rogues should get this new funky toy , you those evil creatures are offering us. If you decided please send the toy on Buffalo Station, and please do not let Clyde touch it,when he is drunk.

The Council of The Rogues would be happy to fly such thing and have a go at the Liberty way-to-over-used Capital Ships.

Eternal, a Underboss of the Rogues
Out

RE: To: All Interested Official Factions | From: Temple of the Damned - Euca - 08-01-2014

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Beyond the Physical Realm
Encryption: Mustard Scythe
Subject: Power

Well, well, well.

Any offer for power is somethin' I can get behind. You can consider me worthy to test one of yer ship things. I'm sure I can evaluate it and what not. I mean, we're ship builders, ships are our specialty. We have an intricate ship design testin' system that I'll lead to make sure no one touches the precious cannon from the gods prototype ship.

Get back to me, yeah?

Signed,
George Collins, CEO of BMM.

RE: To: All Interested Official Factions | From: Temple of the Damned - TheJarl - 08-01-2014

[Image: urk87tM.png]

The A.D.M.I.N.S. rarely if ever grant us such toys. Perhaps this is the time for them to recognize the use of university students turned guerrilla warriors. We don't require a separate researchers and test-pilots as can be seen from the extensive shipdatabase we have, made by a single pilot. Maybe McFarlen might even get out in space again if she could add that one to it.

Freya Eistochter
Vorsitzende der Bundschuh Partei

RE: To: All Interested Official Factions | From: Temple of the Damned - Squad - 08-02-2014

[Image: 2myclfk.png]

My Dearest Jax,

On behalf of the Lance, I wanted to thank you for reaching out to us. Whether “official” is a necessary condition for standing to reply, I do not know, but it was a status we formerly held among other Maltese. Your communique failed to specify “current” or “former,” and I hope you will, at a minimum, entertain our proposal.

As others have noted, your assignment involves properly testing an amazingly unique combat craft. It would be amiss of me to fail to reiterate the prowess of Malta’s people. She boasts the most skilled fighters in the sector, and from our position in the Omicrons, we bring miners to their knees, leave Gauls bashing their amphibian heads against a wall of Outcast tachyon cannons, and have forced an entire “Republic” to a hole in Coronado in which they rot. We leave the hulks of Libertonian craft to join the trash fields of Texas, force our guns down the throats of starving Corsairs, leave the famed Order marines sucking the vaccum of space, and break Valors into kneeling in submission before our might. Not only have we proven our skill against the vast majority of the Sector’s population, but in doing so, we stand alone in our abilities to truly test a craft’s capabilities.

Of these unequaled pilots, the Lance boasts, objectively, many of the best among them.

I suggest that should you truly want to discover your toy’s limits, allow those with the most skill, experience, and operational reach among the sector to do it for you.

Para la gloria de la Nación

Mansel Alcantra-Contari

[Image: 530orc.png]

RE: To: All Interested Official Factions | From: Temple of the Damned - Laura C. - 08-02-2014

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten5.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Detektiv Laura Carsten
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Can we get rainbow death, bitte?

*Carsten appears on the screen in her office in the polizei office building on planet New Berlin with view on the metropolis behind her*

Sehr geehrter Herr Jax. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m detektiv of the Rheinland Federal Polizei. I never heard about you, but your offer sounds really interesting. You know - to say it just between us - police duty is hard and we are almost all the time underpowered. We have to face Red Hessians in their battleships and cruisers, Liberty Navy incursions with their battleships and cruisers, Corsair invaders in their cruisers...heck, we even had here hostile AI cruiser not so long ago. It looks like all bad guys have capital ships these days.

It´s starting to be little desperate! Because firepower to face them is a problem for Rheinland police officers. At least if you are not one of the top guys. You know, we have only men on the top here in RFP. And on the top of that, one of them even has fur and tail...but that´s different story and I don´t want to talk about any of these issues.

Look, common officers like me have access to Bergelmir bomber, it is good-looking and agile ship but if you are alone, you can´t take down even a single capital ship bigger than gunboat. And we are very often alone in the field, there is not enough pilots because duty in military is more attractive. And don´t think we get often help from military, they are usually busy raiding in outside our house space.

Also, you know, we can´t have heavier bombers in regular duty because there is not enough of them. Blame military again, they get almost all of them. Damn, we had even problem to get few of those Bergelmirs, we had to make special deal directly with Daumann to get them. And I bet schnitzel from my lunch that they already applied for this unique ship too. And I bet only for them again! Pff!

Anyway, ship you described would help a lot with this. And by the way, the feature you mentioned - that it has guns of all colours...do you know that women love colours? Me too... It would be lovely to change to have different nail polish every day and still be able to fire SNAC in the colour that you chose.

*smiles*

Oh, and also, if I will manage to obtain this piece of tech for us and surprise our top guys with it, maybe I will be promoted finally... To sum it up, so much contribution if you loan us your prototype. Do you have any requirements, herr Jax? I can send you copies of reports where ship from you will take place for example. Or what would you say about dinner?
*winks*

Eh, I guess I said everything reasonable I could. Decision is on you.

Detektiv Carsten signing off.

END OF THE MESSAGE

The Hacker Way - Nicole Hunter - 08-02-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Mactan.Headquarters.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

Singularity interstellar gate relays. Trade lane tachyon transmitters. Planetary grids. Billions of billions bits per nanoseconds. The Sirius Neural Net Network. For most a world of chaos flooded with useless garbage. For a Lane Hacker a collection of hidden patterns waiting to be discovered. A source of truth.

When a message from a small terrorist group known as Antimatter Disaster Maniacs of Infinite Nocturnal Sinisterness, in short the Maniacs, reached Mactan Headquarters it was not treated seriously at first. The group preyed mostly on individuals of severely limited intellectual capabilities - a typical Liberty Navy secondary fleet captain or an independent corporate slug. Good riddance. However, recently the Maniacs had also hit several high priority targets. It is rumored that Estefania Casta, administrator of the Ghosts of Razgriz was assassinated by them. It is also believed that Lord Moka of the Padua Liberty Rogues withdrawn from public life due to threats issued by the group. The pattern was too obvious for Professor Nicole Hunter. For an unknown reason The Maniacs wanted to destroy the alliance between The Outcasts, The Liberty Rogues and The Lane Hackers within Liberty. She was obviously next on the list. This fact coupled with the intense neural net activity linked to the original transmission has caused a serious stir in Mactan's Headquarters.

- Maybe it's just a provocation...
- It must be LSF, nobody else has such a tech...
- I wouldn't treat it seriously, it's a hoax...
- Seven singularity engines using event horizon particle acceleration effect could produce that much energy...
- It would be so unstable, maybe a week before...
- Silence!

Professor Nicole Hunter entered the command room and everyone focused their eyes on her. Recently she was completely occupied with a top secret project called Transcendence and rarely interfered into daily Hacker affairs.

- We all know that it can be a hoax. We also know what it is at stake if it isn't. But we will do it our way and we will strike first. We will monitor all transmissions on this frequency and wait for a winner of this lottery to emerge. And once it happens, we will intercept the package in transit. Mr Rafael Drake, you're responsible for monitoring this frequency. Mr Scorpius, Mr Trigger, you and your strike teams take command of our Equivocator liners. Load them with Interceptor fighters and enough fuel to stay cloaked in the Border Worlds for next several days. Any questions?

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: All Interested Official Factions | From: Temple of the Damned - Narcotic - 08-04-2014

||| Message à transmettre |||

[Image: 2YnvQIR.png]

SHIP ID: GRN|Louis.Ledoux
SUBJECT: Bretonian Superweapon

Salute Overlord,

you have made a huge mistake by putting this evil superweapon prototype into the hands of weak Bretonians. They lack the power and courage to rule Sirius. Not even the god's dark green magic can prevent their downfall.

With your gift you did not save them from their inevitable fate. The fact that we could destroy your sick toy, made us certain, that we can destroy you "gods" aswell. Chose your friends right, and you might be spared.

Keep supporting the tea sippers and we will declare war with the [Admins]. Or open your eyes, and face the truth, that Gallia is the house of god, and Gallics being the true children of god. The King is god. You are just imposters.

[Image: bafsuperweapondestruction.png]

[Image: LjILKH1.png]
Commandant
Gallic Royal Navy

||| Transmission à terminer |||

RE: To: All Interested Official Factions | From: Temple of the Damned - Garrett Jax - 08-04-2014

Garrett read the communication from the arrogant Gallic mortal with amusement. He recalled how he forgot to remove the Admin shield from off his gift vessel to the Bretonians. That oversight on his part caused calamities of universal proportion. Three times reality stopped, only to start again, with billions of confused mortals shaking under their beds. He remembered hearing the prayers from countless multitudes of terrified mortals in Gallia, pleading to him for their lives. They begged him to remove the godlike shield from off his ship, so they could at least have a sporting chance to defend themselves.

In his benevolence, and the fact that he entirely forgot, Garrett decided to remove the admin shield from off his gift, resulting in many prayers of thanks from the relieved citizens and soldiery of Gaul.

In quick fashion, the Gallia forces overwhelmed the Bretonians. Perhaps the Bretonians suffered from a bit of overconfidence. Perhaps they didn't realize that he ripped the shield from off their ship. He may have forgot to tell them that minor detail. He watched them pilot the ship with recklessness, with little support, and it quickly went down.

Oops.

Still, there was the misplaced confidence on the part of this foolish Gallic mortal. How dare he speak in that tone to one of the ADMINS!

*RAGE*

He pulled out his personal tablet and typed a brief message.

To the foolish mortal named Louis Ledoux,

You mortals are so predictable. How like you to take giant leaps of confidence far beyond your accomplishments. You think because you overcame my ship, in the hands of mortals, that you are up to the challenge of facing down the Admins? Look! I hold your existence in my hands. With one command, I could snuff out your miserable ships. With another, I could have you floating in parts of space so terrifying, you would beg me to send you back to the land of cheese and baguettes.

Your King god will not protect you. You spend your time worshiping the creation, and you foolishly overlook the Creators.

I advise you to make peace with your gods, the Admins. If the Bretonians are as inept as you say, you will suffer no harm from my gift. There is a saying. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I would look at this gift to the Brets as a challenge that will ultimately strengthen your nation. By overcoming difficulties, you grow strong. You should be thanking me, not making empty and hollow threats incapable of being met.

This gift provides me with something I covet, knowledge. I learn of what you mortals are made of when facing adversity. Sometimes, I see cowardice, and in others, heroism. Today, with your forces, I saw the latter. You have my smile of approval for your efforts today. My wish for the remainder of this week is for you to rise up to the challenge. The Brets will quickly learn the tactics of flying my vessel. The challenge will only get tougher. Are you up for it? I certainly hope you are.

[Admin]Garrett Jax