Discovery Gaming Community
Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition (/showthread.php?tid=118820)

Pages: 1 2

Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition - Alvin - 08-05-2014

Suprised no one had poke the fun or made a meme out of the current Zoner drama yet, I took some time out from reading the heated discussions and made this in the mean time.

Anyway, since the Zoner Drama this time has turned into a Freeport land grab, Anyone care for a game of Freeport Monopoly ? Smile

Simple games rules, get some land (freeports), build some base extensions like houses and hotels and charge the other parties hefty cost for docking rights.

What do you think ? :p

[Image: gu7wDE9.png]

Version to 2.0

Too Soon ?

RE: Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition - 7AlphaOne1 - 08-05-2014

You sir, are made of win.

RE: Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition - Alley - 08-05-2014

I'm more confused about your forum name. We can't have two Alvin.

RE: Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition - Pavel - 08-05-2014

"22 turrets of neutrality and FR5" - owner of this card is immune to piracy attempts. This card may be kept until needed or sold.

RE: Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition - 7AlphaOne1 - 08-05-2014

well, lots of blank spaces. fill with:

Corsair caught you supplying hessians. roll dice, lose 10 millz for each number etc

RE: Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition - Stoner_Steve - 08-05-2014

utilities should be "Positive Order Reputation" and "Negative Order Reputation", owning the positive order rep utilities decreases the prices of houses but increases the prices of hotels. Opposite for Negative Order rep. Owning both starts a bonus where both hotels and houses are cheaper

RE: Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition - Alvin - 08-05-2014

Well the empty spots are where the Utilities and Chance / "Discovery" Community chest lies, so you can make up whatever you want in the cards relating to the game

(08-05-2014, 04:11 PM)Alley Wrote: I'm more confused about your forum name. We can't have two Alvin.

I deposed of the other Alvin, im the one true Alvin now !

RE: Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition - Omicron - 08-05-2014

suggestions:

The Order conspiracy
Alien technology
developer budget cuts
Why I cant hold all of this neutrality?

RE: Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition - Pavel - 08-05-2014

CoF budget fee - each player pays 50M to the bank.
Corsair food deliveries - player receives 20M.
Your Nephilim was spotted docking inside House space. You go to Bastille for two turns.

If player owns all Freeports in a faction cluster, he may buy up to four Corvos per Freeport. Each Corvo raises parking fees received from other players two times.

If player owns all Freeports in a faction cluster and has four Corvos in Freeport Defence Wing, he may buy one Nephilim for that Freeport. Each Nephilim raises parking fees tenfold.

PS

This game should be called Zonerpoly.

RE: Zoner Freeport Monopoly - Discovery Edition - Max Morse - 08-05-2014

Just throwing this out there, but Free Parking should be replaced with Quick Docking.