Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker Congress, .:j:. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker Congress, .:j:. (/showthread.php?tid=118854)

Pages: 1 2

To: Junker Congress, .:j:. - aerelm - 08-06-2014

[Image: Header%20-%20Malta.png]

Gentlemen, it's been a while, but once again I find myself in need of your expertise. Even though you already have your hands full, I understand, I've never seen the Congress say no to a healthy-slash-profitable business deal, which is what makes you the most reliable party to get this done properly and efficienty.

I'll be needing a continuous flow of supplies for a little project of mine within the upcoming month, and of course it's needless to say that you'll be provided with a considerable bonus on top of the standard payment once the deal is concluded. Destination is going to be Omicron-81 and the list of required material is going to be rather lengthy, so let me know if you're interested and we can get to discussing the terms and the details.

[Image: Footer%20-%20Generic.png]

RE: To: Junker Congress, .:j:. - Arioch - 08-11-2014

.:.:.:.: INCOMING TRANSMISSION

.:.:.:.: SENDER: JAKE VALLON

.:.:.:.: SUBJECT: SUPPLIES

*Takes a long toke*

Hey there... Air-realm? Airy-elm? Or is it A-er-elm?

Sometimes this green stuff helps, sometimes it doesn't I'm thinking this is one of those times it doesn't help. Maybe I should stop smoking...

*Takes another toke*

Nah. Screw it, I ain't stopping. So, you need some help eh? Funny, seems you aren't the only one needing some Junker help from up there in your portion of the Omicrons! Should make handling what you got for us all the easier.

So what do you have in mind man?

*Takes another toke, before mumbling to himself the various ways to pronounce "Aerelm"*

RE: To: Junker Congress, .:j:. - aerelm - 08-14-2014

Aren't you that same guy that tried to sell me that bad weed next to Rochester a while back? Anyways, doesn't matter...

The reason I've contacted you is because I've been tinkering with a few things for a while, solely for my personal amusement you see, but then I decided to drag in a few guys and share the fun with them, and even though I only needed a pen for my own tinkering, they appear to be in need of actual material as they're the more practical type than conceptual or whatever you call it. They've told me they'll be giving me various lists of required material as we go on, so I can't dump the whole order on you at once and we'd have to keep this channel open for a while, but the rough estimate they've given me is about 275,000 units of delivery made to Cartagena Shipyard, for which I'm willing to offer you a one billion credits bonus on top of howmuchever the dock master pays you for the deliveries.

Robotics                                                  24,000
Quantum Multiplexors                          12,000
Nanocapacitors                                     8,000
Optical Chips                                          6,000
Optronics                                                 4,000
Counterfeit Software                            2,000

For the time being the above is the list they've given me, but I'm sure there'll be many more in the weeks to come, so stay tuned and happy hauling. All you need to do is to share delivery logs in this channel and once we're through, I'll be sending you your bonus... Though, I'd suggest you employ more than one pilot to get this done faster, and then split the bonus among yourself. The Congress is known for its teamwork, after all.

RE: To: Junker Congress, .:j:. - Arioch - 08-15-2014

*Takes a long toke*

So, we met before eh?

I don't recall this. I especially don't recall attempting to sell you bad synth weed! I'm honestly offended at such a notion! The weed I have on hand and sell is of the finest quality man! I use some truly amazing seeds, which I then use in my own hydroponic chambers. Using a mix of FloraGro and some of my own concoction, I make sure that the temperature and lighting is optimal.

*Takes another toke*

Regardless, I won't bore you or give away my secrets, but you sir... are wrong. I do not sell bad weed!

But yeah. We'll make some deliveries soon man.

*Takes another toke, before switching off the camera, but not the audio*

Bad weed. Please... What does he know. It's ok girls, he didn't mean it.

RE: To: Junker Congress, .:j:. - aerelm - 09-03-2014

Gentlemen, I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed. Based on your reputation and also my past experience with your group I was expecting the last batch to be done by now. I contacted your group because time-efficiency was what I was looking for. So just a heads-up: If it goes on like this, I may be reluctant to pay you the full bonus we had previously discussed.

Anyways, the next list is up:

Basic Alloy                                              24,000
Super Alloy                                             12,000
Plastics                                                   12,000
Gadolinium                                             8,000
Lanthanum                                             8,000
Boron                                                       6,000
Polymers                                                 4,000
Aluminium                                              4,000

Pick up the pace, ladies. The cargo ain't gonna haul itself.

RE: To: Junker Congress, .:j:. - Arioch - 09-05-2014

*Takes a long toke*

Apologies man,

Things have been crazy busy lately. I was takin' a vacation. and some others were busy fightin' up in the Tau systems and recovering from that. But yeah, no excuse man. Our bad.

Rest assured though, we'll be on top of it now! Double time! Stat! Pronto! Umm, what other words are there for fast? Well, if you can think of it, that's what I mean.

*Takes another toke*

But yeah, it'll get done. In fact, we're already making some runs now!

*Takes another toke, before whistling some tune over the comms*

RE: To: Junker Congress, .:j:. - aerelm - 09-11-2014

Next list is up, ladies. Based on what I'm being told by these brainiacs here, there's only another list or two left, so you'd better catch up before its too late. Wouldn't want them geeks getting bored and starting to play videogames again instead of doing their job and using "but there's no supplies to work with" as their excuse for it.

Premium Scrap                                     30,000
Industrial Materials                              24,000
High-Temperature Alloy                      19,000
Ship Hull Panels                                   12,000
Blackmarket Munitions                       8,000
Superconductors                                   8,000
Bio-Neural Processors                          2,000

You know what to do.

RE: To: Junker Congress, .:j:. - aerelm - 09-22-2014

The next list is up, gentlemen. Unless they waste half the stuff you've already brought and end up needing more junk, this is also going to be the last list:

MOX                                                         24,000
Ablative Armor Plating                        19,000
Engine Components                            12,000
Magnets                                                   8,000
Plutonium                                                8,000
Nuclear Devices                                     2,000

Also, since it seems lack of a deadline is making this whole thing go awfully slow, here's something to make the whole thing more interesting: I believe two weeks is a reasonable amount of time for the remaining loads, so you've got exactly that much time to conclude the deal and receive the full bonus we had previously agreed upon. If you fail to meet the deadline, however, I'll be knocking 100 millions off the bonus per day. I of course doubt it would come to that as a group such as yourself is more than capable of finishing these deliveries within two weeks time.

So... Good luck and happy hauling.

RE: To: Junker Congress, .:j:. - Ponge - 10-06-2014

[Image: 1ied4w.png]

Greetings, Mr. Aerelm.

I am Adam Wayland from the Congress. It may not seem that way, but your order is being fulfilled. We gather the delivery receipts on a separate channel, and all will be sent on this one when the deliveries are complete.

You are hereby granted read-only access to this channel:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=121381
Here you can keep up how the deliveries are standing. After all is complete, we will post a summary here.

Sorry for the delay of deliveries, but we had some other issues at hand recently. However, we got ourselves together, the goods are flowing into the shipyard. We will certainly finish all deliveries this week, so we'd like to ask to postpone the deadline until the end of this week.

Kind regards,
.:j:. Adam Wayland

[Image: md15qa.png]

RE: To: Junker Congress, .:j:. - Sciamach - 10-08-2014

==[ Comms ID: Tyler Fallon ]
=[ Location: Fallon's Pride]
Howdy thar Mr.... Uh..

A-larelm..
Ae-elm..

Aerelm?

I get that right?
Anyhow, Howdy pard. I'm lookin' ta make a small request on behalf of the Congress 'ere...

We been awfully busy as'a late, lotta us got other jobs that need doin', som'a us got family that needs tendin' to. With all this, we been sorta... bogged down, ain't really been able to get ta this job'a yers

Past coupl'a days tho, me and the boys've been bustin' our humps ta make sure this gets done.. and I'd hate ta see the boys's hard work just be shut down, cos'a some time limit. Yer goods will keep on comin', and ya can get yer boys ta get to work with what they got. From what I can tell, all y'need anymore is just som'a the more complicat'd parts, and in th' time is gon' take us ta finish th resta the list, y'can have the basic frames laid out already..

So whadd'ya say, give us n' extension on th' deadline?

I'm sure we'll b'done soon 'neway. Til' then, safe skies
==[signal lost]