Discovery Gaming Community
To: RFP| CC: Laura Carsten, KNF| BCC: BDM| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: RFP| CC: Laura Carsten, KNF| BCC: BDM| (/showthread.php?tid=119156)

To: RFP| CC: Laura Carsten, KNF| BCC: BDM| - Madotsuki - 08-13-2014

[Image: CnHnJdG.jpg]
...::Incoming transmission::...
Personal ID: Richard Rose, GDE Chairman.
Type: Restricted information.
Subject: Invasion of Rheinwehr and Kusari Kaigun capital ships.

...::Beginning of message::...
Greetings, honorable RFP inspectors and KNF officers.
I've been on vacation for some time, and my vacation was rudely interrupted by message that came from GMG patrols.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=12943&pid=1562166#pid1562166
I suspect that GMG base was destroyed intentionally. Also, over two hundred of irreplaceble GMG workers were killed with special cruelty.

We don't understand, why our department's dealings in Sigma-13, which is applies to Guild's local territory, are considered as illegal.
Our ships regularly are being attacked by Kruger's butchers, including transports carrying peaceful civilians, employees and scientists. Is that what you call coexistence?

Conjure you, conduct an investigation. Guild's base is destroyed, and offenders from Rheinwehr and KNFmust be punished.
If you won't, we'll count that as high-degree incompetence, and will conduct an investigation of our own.
...::Transmission terminated::...

RE: To: RFP| CC: Laura Carsten, KNF| BCC: BDM| - Tabris - 08-13-2014

PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissaroberrat Voss
SOURCE: *CLASSIFIED*
SUBJECT: GDE Hostilities

[Image: WurrflerOfficer.jpg]

"I see that you have finally showed your faces to the light of day. Interesting.

While the Federal Republic of Rheinland is not in conflict with the Gas Miner's Guild we are very disturbed by the actions of it's sub-departments such as the GDE with acts of hostility towards the Rheinlandic people. If you decide to act clueless about these accusations I shall gladly clarify for you.

One: You built a potentially hostile station close to a Rheinland Jump Gate in the Sigma-13 system without consultation of either the Gas Miner's Guild Guildmasters or the Federal Republic of Rheinland which had the potential to form an economic blockade.

Two: You confirmed neutral relations with known terrorist organizations and have been spotted docking onboard their facilities.

Three: Disrupted the Trade-Lane network in the Stuttgart System.

I am normally a very reasonable man, but these actions are not painting a very nice picture for your organization. This is not 'co-existence' as you claim to want, these is belligerent actions against our people and the legal state.

The Federal Republic of Rheinland is not pleased with your department at the moment."

Code:
= Taken from the Archives of the Rheinland Federal Police Department =
[09.08.2014 22:33:13] RFP|Det*Laura.Carsten: You are heading to dangerous area, herrs.
[09.08.2014 22:33:40] GDE|Akira.Katashi: Dangerous for you, but not for us..
[09.08.2014 22:33:44] GDE|Ayatsu.Izumi: yes we know..
[09.08.2014 22:33:48] RFP|Det*Laura.Carsten: Really? How is that so?
[09.08.2014 22:34:06] RFP|Det*Laura.Carsten: You are good with Hessians?
[09.08.2014 22:34:24] GDE|Akira.Katashi: We are neutral for them
[09.08.2014 22:34:25] GDE|Ayatsu.Izumi: no..neutral
[09.08.2014 22:34:32] GDE|Akira.Katashi: we have no good relations
[09.08.2014 22:34:48] GDE|Ayatsu.Izumi: and LWB neutral..
[09.08.2014 22:35:20] RFP|Det*Laura.Carsten: Those are enemies of Rheinland...

[09.08.2014 22:25:52] RFP|Det*Laura.Carsten: You broke Rheinland laws...
[09.08.2014 22:25:57] GDE|Akira.Katashi: how?
[09.08.2014 22:26:02] RFP|Det*Laura.Carsten: Disrupting trade lanes is offence.
[09.08.2014 22:26:16] RFP|Det*Laura.Carsten: You did it repeatedly.
[09.08.2014 22:26:16] GDE|Akira.Katashi: It was accident
[09.08.2014 22:26:28] RFP|Det*Laura.Carsten: So you accidentally put mines three times?
[09.08.2014 22:26:37] RFP|Det*Laura.Carsten: Dont make me laugh...
[09.08.2014 22:26:50] GDE|Akira.Katashi: yup, i have a malfunction on my weapon system

Hessian Base

Hessian Base II

Hessian Base III

RE: To: RFP| CC: Laura Carsten, KNF| BCC: BDM| - Madotsuki - 08-13-2014

[Image: coqaVXm.jpg]
...::Incoming transmission::...
Personal ID: Richard Rose, GDE Chairman.
Type: Restricted information.
Subject: Invasion of Rheinwehr and Kusari Kaigun capital ships.

...::Beginning of message::...
Hail, Kommissaroberrat Voss.
Seems that you don't understand all the situation.
1. Station that you called "potentially hostile" was a new mining facility which purpose was to conduct mining operations. Its destruction is an agression act on your part.
2. Your capital fleet was detected in Sigma-13, what is an open agression fact from your side.
3. House of Rheinland is provoking us. You are cornering us, as you have cornered Red Hessians once. Stepping again on the same rake? Your choice.
P.S. Seems you don't want to buy helium and H-fuel from us. Your industry isn't powerful enough to supply whole Rheinland flotilla with fuel. Perhaps you will utilize engines on coal and firewood?
...::Transmission terminated::...

RE: To: RFP| CC: Laura Carsten, KNF| BCC: BDM| - Laura C. - 08-13-2014

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten2.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: RFP Detektiv Laura Carsten
SOURCE: Ulm Border Station
SUBJECT: Re: Invasion of Rheinwehr and Kusari Kaigun capital ships.

Guten Tag, Herr Rose. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m detektiv of the Rheinland Federal Polizei...but I guess you already know who I am, considering fact that you sent copy of this message directly to me. Despite it is very sad to hear that so much lives were lost there, I already said to your pilots that I was not there and I don´t know details what happened there. And mainly - this was operation of Rheinland military.

So unfortunately I very likely have to disappoint you, but destruction of your base isn´t matter for Rheinland Federal Polizei as far as I know, because Sigma-13 system is out of our jurisdiction as well as military operations of Rheinland Military which are matter for military courts. Though rest assured I will bring this issue to attention of polizei director and discuss it with him anyway.

But you mentioned attacks by Kruger but...eh, ships, even on civilian transports. Actions of Kruger pilots in Rheinland of course belong under Rheinland laws and are matter for us. Can you give me more details about this? When and where this happened? And mainly - can you give us evidence for this accusation?

I will wait for your reply and then we will see if Rheinland Federal Polizei have a case for investigation hier or not. Detektiv Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: RFP| CC: Laura Carsten, KNF| BCC: BDM| - Tabris - 08-13-2014

PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissaroberrat Voss
SOURCE: *CLASSIFIED*
SUBJECT: GDE Hostilities

[Image: WurrflerOfficer.jpg]

"The fact you did not choose to inform anyone affected by the placement of such a facility is downright suspicious and bluntly makes Rheinland not likely to do business with the sub-departments of the Guild. Also Our H-Fuel does not come from your little sub-division in any case as we deal with your parent company.

Furthermore I noticed you almost completely glossed over the issue of your vessels being caught docking onboard Red Hessian facilities and the discharge of weaponry towards our Lane-Network which is not helping your case in the slightest.

As for the 'cornering' of your people, the only ones who you can blame are yourselves for not reading on our Laws and obeying them while in our home. You break our laws over and over again and expect us to simply sit in the corner like a child and pout? That is simply not the case.

I recommend keeping your vessels out of Rheinland Territory until this matter is settled by the Kanzler and the Bundestag, I would not want to hear another incident of your people for example collaborating with terrorists...Just a friendly warning Herr Rose."