Discovery Gaming Community
Pour: The Junker's Congress; Sujet: Our vessel. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Pour: The Junker's Congress; Sujet: Our vessel. (/showthread.php?tid=119226)

Pour: The Junker's Congress; Sujet: Our vessel. - GrnRaptor - 08-15-2014

[Image: jLumhJG.png]
Salut.

We have little reason to speak one to another, but perhaps today we can avoid serious trouble if we do. I have recently received report that one of your own is in possession of one of our vessels. The capitaine in question seemed quite without understanding as to its origins, so a basic technical description should be sufficient to show that we, in fact, do own the design on this vessel.

I'll make this simple and plain. We want our vessel back. Remove any of your modifications and return it to us in two days time. Failure to acquiesce will necessitate sterner efforts on our end to reclaim it. We prefer not to act in that manner, however.

We hope you understand.

Adieu.

[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]

RE: Pour: The Junker's Congress; Sujet: Our vessel. - Stoner_Steve - 08-15-2014

[Image: vPWNAQ4.pngl]
To: Commandant Matthiew Picard
Subject: My Vessel

Mr. Picard,

No.

You see, you said you wish to avoid trouble. And I'm not sure what kind of drugs that the Gallics have up there but you must be on something outta this sector to think that there already isn't a problem between the Congress and [UC]. I mean the only thing really that's stopping the bounties from smashing your tiny operation in the tau's is it has been perceived as a waste the credits. Is it going to stay that way? Or will your organization become enough of a nuisance to warrant their expense. Is it truly worth the hassle for juuuuuust me and mmmyyyy ship?

Je peux paraitre pompeux également,

Steve Squigs

End Transmission

RE: Pour: The Junker's Congress; Sujet: Our vessel. - GrnRaptor - 08-16-2014

Salut.

It seems you did not understand. I am well aware of the issues our two organizations have. I was stating that further escalation would be avoided were you to heed our request. Call it, courtesy, that we made the request in the first place.

You are misinformed if you think our Tau operations are "tiny". Your last convoy, which was four transports, two fighter craft, and a gunboat if I mark my report correctly, didn't find anything "tiny" about us when we smashed them to wreckage. We allowed a single fighter to escape with the message that we are not to be trifled with in the Taus, and the fool assumed his great skill granted him reprieve to live another day. I'm sure he spun a lovely lie of his ability to fight so many of us and live. You will not find that such lies hold a cup of water against what we are willing to do to retrieve what is ours.

Return our property to us, and we will not exercise our ability to reach you wherever you go. Failure to comply will leave you with a lifetime of looking over your shoulder. I give you twenty-four hours to reconsider your position.

Adieu.

RE: Pour: The Junker's Congress; Sujet: Our vessel. - Stoner_Steve - 08-16-2014

[Image: vPWNAQ4.pngl]
To: Commandant Matthiew Picard
Subject: My Vessel

Mr. Picard,

I wasn't being sarcastic when I said your attack represented a tiny amount of lost credits, busting one convoy doesn't make you king of the hill, or worth a response.

You claim you can reach Sirius wide, but I doubt your influence goes much further than the range of the GRN's cannons. You'll find your task far more difficult than your pompous language is capable of backing up, especially considering how new your small and insignificant organization is to Sirius as a whole.

Steve Squigs

End Transmission

RE: Pour: The Junker's Congress; Sujet: Our vessel. - GrnRaptor - 08-17-2014

Salut.

It unfortunate that you rebuff our attempt at courtesy with such a blasé attitude. The silk glove we have extended you shall be replaced with the iron gauntlet. Enjoy spending your days watching your back until you are "convinced" of the need to return our property to us.

Adieu.