Discovery Gaming Community
Die Haie (H)> - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Die Haie (H)> - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=119282)

Die Haie (H)> - Recruitment - GrueZilla - 08-16-2014

[Image: phKHyxm.png]
Die Haie
"The Sharks"

Recruitment Office - Bonn Station

Introduction

So.

House government getting in the way of you doing what's truly right?
Want a chance to fight criminal scum throughout all of Sirius without having to work alongside them?
Simply looking for better pay than the Police or Military can provide?
Perhaps you have what it takes to join die Haie, and become one of the most elite lawful pilots operating in Sirius core space and beyond. Simply fill out the attached generic application. If you look promising, you will be contacted via private comms for a follow up interview.
Good luck, applicant!

Attachment
Code:
[color=#3c4bdb][b]Name:[/b][/color] Fill in here
[color=#3c4bdb][b]Age:[/b][/color] Fill in here
[color=#3c4bdb][b]Birthplace:[/b][/color] Fill in here
[color=#3c4bdb][b]Background:[/b][/color] Fill in here
[color=#3c4bdb][b]Reason for joining:[/b][/color] Fill in here

[color=#3c4bdb][b]I have read the faction information, especially the Code of Conduct, and I think I know what die Haie is all about:[/b][/color] Yes/No
[color=#3c4bdb][b]Skype:[/b][/color] Fill in here

RE: die Haie (H)> - Recruitment - Wildkins - 08-16-2014

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sender ID: Gunther Freitag
Destination ID: die Haie
Encryption: FESTUNG
Priority: Medium
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo,

My name is Gunther Freitag. I used to be officer for Federal Polizei before I was forced out of office for...auxiliary problems concerning a case. I am now unemployed and taking on various bounty hunting jobs, when I discovered your operation.

Name: Gunther Freitag
Birthplace: Planet Holstein, Frankfurt
Background: Born on Planet Holstein to a lower-class family. Joined the Federal Polizei out of high school to earn wages for my family and serve the Fatherland. After ten years on the force, I was forcibly retired due to a scandal involving a high-profile murder case.
Reason for joining: I am currently unemployed after being forcibly retired from my Polizei work. I require a steady job to support my family, and my skills will suit your needs.

I have read the faction information, especially the Code of Conduct, and I think I know what die Haie is all about: Yes

RE: die Haie (H)> - Recruitment - GrueZilla - 08-16-2014

Sender: Hans Frey
Recipient: Gunther Freitag
Subject: Recruitment

Herr Freitag,

Your story is not unfamiliar among our ranks, and we are sorry for what has happened to you.
After further private communications you have been accepted into die Haie as an initiate. We will be happy to provide you with the means to support your family in return for your services to die Haie.
If you are as promising as you seem, you should have no trouble becoming a full-fledged member.

RE: Die Haie (H)> - Recruitment - Cashew - 08-16-2014

Name: Mathias Faust
Birthplace: Planet New Berlin
Background: I was born on New Berlin and raised there. My father was stationed on Planet Hamburg in the Military so I didn't see him much, thus losing my relationship with him in my teens. My mother was a factory worker, she lost several fingers to the machinery and had to retire. The income of the house depleted and so it was my time to contribute. I signed up for the Federal Polizei and served 24 solid years. However all good things don't last forever, I was sacked last month due to redundancies throughout the Polizei. I now need a source of money that is relative to my skills and interests.
Reason for joining: To provide money for my retired mother on Planet New Berlin; also to continue to eradicate crime which I have done for so long over the years.

I have read the faction information, especially the Code of Conduct, and I think I know what die Haie is all about: Yes

RE: Die Haie (H)> - Recruitment - GrueZilla - 08-17-2014

Recipient: Mathias Faust

Herr Faust,

I am sorry to hear of your termination, but perhaps it is best looked at as a new beginning.
After further private communications you have been accepted into die Haie as an initiate. Your extensive Polizei background will be most appreciated among our ranks.

RE: Die Haie (H)> - Recruitment - Stefz - 08-18-2014

[Incoming.Transmission]
[Decrypting.Signal]

To: Daie Haie Recruitment Office

[Image: ucoAtVP.jpg]

Good day, gentlemen.

My name is Edward Hale. I had some free time so I decided to get myself to Barrier Gate because I had some catching up to do, and, you know, there's always information flowing through that Freelancer station - that's how I found out about your group. I won't bother you much about my life, you'll find out everything you want in my application.

See you around.
Edward Hale

[Message.Closed]
[Signal.Lost]

Name: Edward Hale
Birthplace: Planet New London
Background: I was born on New London. Used to be enormously problematic kid back in school - causing my parents and me to move around every now and then. After I finally somehow managed to finish it, I said to myself - Why don't I make anything happen in my life? Later, I ended up in the Bretonia Armed Forces, the biggest mistake of my life. Don't get me wrong, I despise criminals and alike, but man's gotta live from something, and as soon as Gallics hit, the pay was going smaller and smaller. Now, after being a freelance mercenary for a couple of years, I might as well find some people who share the same cause with me, so here I am.
Reason for joining: Mainly because I'm looking for a group who shares the same ideals as I do, and that would be Die Haie. Being a lone wolf has its advantages, but also has many disadvantages. I've made more enemies in the years of being a mercenary than I did in my entire life, so I think we can help each other out.

RE: Die Haie (H)> - Recruitment - GrueZilla - 08-19-2014

Recipient: Edward Hale

Mr. Hale,

After further private communications you have been accepted into die Haie as an initiate. We will be glad to have you.