Discovery Gaming Community
enough for me.. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: enough for me.. (/showthread.php?tid=119295)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

enough for me.. - Montoya - 08-17-2014

what a hell is that...
Outcasts can't do that and that... can't shot to there or fly there..... can't dock there and there... Everyone can shoot to us, but we can't (Rogues and Junkers - they just can hate our caps, but love another oc ships. Realy "nice" love and rules).
Just look... where we are. Where Outcasts systems are? Too far from another systems, with some enemies.
Against what we need our system defending then? Where OC cap pilots can fighting? IN connecticut? Hehee... and thats all.
Corsairs too far and too much asteroids on the way... Kusari? where they are? I not saw long time! Gallians? I cant remeber when i saw them (without Connecticut) and anyway they are too far from us. Bretonia.... are there someone alive? And how far is that now?
And last one..... around Alpha... too much asteroid fields. OC cap dread just stuck at every meter. ANd dont say to me... change these (Ranseurs) to fighters or bmbs. If i am cap pilot, then cap - and i wanna enjoing disco with my OC Dread also..

RE: enough for me.. - Tenacity - 08-17-2014

Apparently outcasts cant spell or use proper grammar either.

RE: enough for me.. - Sciamach - 08-17-2014

They can... just not that one.

RE: enough for me.. - Findarato Veneanar - 08-17-2014

You could always try learning how to traverse asteroid fields, it is not that hard once you get the knack of it.

RE: enough for me.. - Bootsiuv - 08-17-2014

It would appear you don't understand how the game is played here. Every faction deals with the problems you speak of, well those I understood anyways.

Alternatively, Everyone hates the Outcasts and treats them like unwanted step children. All rules have been created with screwing over Outcasts in mind because. ...drugs are bad?

RE: enough for me.. - Vendetta - 08-17-2014

Rogues have been shooting Outcasts Caps all the time. I really can't believe this is news to you, Monty. You've been here long enough to know that the Rogues don't really like Outcast Caps in Liberty anymore. As for not having anything to do, go visit the Corsairs. The only reason they're not active is because no one gives them a reason to be. Alternatively, go visit Kusari. There's hundreds of other things you can do besides play in New York.

Shoot CR. Worked for Burak....Burak,Burak.

RE: enough for me.. - Montoya - 08-17-2014

(08-17-2014, 03:01 AM)Vendetta Wrote: Rogues have been shooting Outcasts Caps all the time. I really can't believe this is news to you, Monty. You've been here long enough to know that the Rogues don't really like Outcast Caps in Liberty anymore. As for not having anything to do, go visit the Corsairs. The only reason they're not active is because no one gives them a reason to be. Alternatively, go visit Kusari. There's hundreds of other things you can do besides play in New York.

I know that... but that was the first time when Rogues and Junkers opened fire against us (OC Dreadnought and Fighters) in Kepler. Really not funny. Ahh.. another one - now Junkers, for OC caps, are red.

Shoot back. Avoid dying. GG.

EDIT: Also, using Kepler as an example is moot.

Of course House territory and patrolled border systems aren't safe places for you. They never have been, weird Bretonian status notwithstanding. I don't even know if that still applies. Your a criminal. Do you expect a hug?

RE: enough for me.. - Vendetta - 08-17-2014

I was Texas.Red, the Rogue that shot you down. There were no Junkers there. Just three Rogues, one of which died killing a fighter. A Freelancer transport arrived after. Junkers didn't shoot you in Kepler.