Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samura - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samura (/showthread.php?tid=119316)

To: Samura - Danny-boy - 08-17-2014

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***CONNECTING***
***CONNECTION ESTABLISHED***

Greetings, I am Mr George Cavendish.
I am a freelance trader who has traveled around much of Sirius looking for good business partners and earlier today I was speaking to one of your employees, they said that the modular space station in the Nagano system known as Shiojiri Storage Depot was run by yourselves. They also happened to mention that it is possible to purchase Platinum ore there and that the station is almost always full of platinum ore.

I'm not sure how accurate that last bit of information is, but if what he says is true then I would be very interested in obtaining docking rights for this station. If you decide that I could be worthwhile customer then please feel free to contact me back on this channel, In the mean time I will leave you with information about my ship and identification papers.

Important Information:

Name: George Cavendish
Shipname: BroadSword.T3
Ship ID and IFF: Freelancer *

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
***CONNECTION LOST***

RE: To: Samura - Samura Heavy Industries - 08-17-2014

[Image: Samura-ShiojiriStorageDepot_zpscb6f7ae7.png]

To: George Cavendish
Subject: Shiojiri Storage Depot | Docking permissions

Konnichi wa Cavendish-san,

I have looked over your papers and transponder and then are in order. The required fee for docking on Shiojiri Storage Depot is 100.000 Sirius credits. Upon confirmation of successful transaction to Samura bank account called Samura|-Shinjuku your docking access will be granted and you will be able to dock on Shiojiri Storage Depot and buy the resources you need. Until then, good luck and fly safe.

Arrigato,
Docking supervisor

[Image: Samura-GenericClosingTransmission-Bottom...3cf41f.png]

RE: To: Samura - Danny-boy - 08-17-2014

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***CONNECTING***
***CONNECTION ESTABLISHED***

Thankyou for the very quick response, I was not anticipating a reply so quickly. I am happy to inform you that I was able to send the required credits to you swiftly and without incident. I hope that this partnership between ourselves may lead to many profitable transactions for the both of us, both now and moving forward into the future.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
***CONNECTION LOST***

RE: To: Samura - Samura Heavy Industries - 08-17-2014

[Image: Samura-ShiojiriStorageDepot_zpscb6f7ae7.png]

To: George Cavendish
Subject: Shiojiri Storage Depot | Docking permissions

Konnichi wa Cavendish-san,

Your transaction has been verified and your ship, BroadSword.T3, is hereby approved for docking on Shiojiri Storage Depot. Our partnership might indeed prove valuable and profitable for both sides, we look forward to that. Until then, good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Arrigato,
Docking supervisor

[Image: Samura-GenericClosingTransmission-Bottom...3cf41f.png]