Discovery Gaming Community
To: IMG || From: GMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IMG || From: GMG (/showthread.php?tid=119356)

To: IMG || From: GMG - Shinju - 08-19-2014

CommID: Taruko Ishibashi, Santou Kaisa ~ GMG Paramilitary
To: IMG ~ Tau-23 ~Tau-39~
Subject: Project

Kon'nichiwa

I'm Taruko Ishibashi, Santou Kaisa of Gas Miners Guild Paramilitary Division.

I must admit your work against Maltesians in Taus and against Crete Forces in Omegas is impresive. Today I'm contacting you, because GMG Paramilitary, with permission of Guild Master Katsuo, would like to administrate special "Exchange" project between IMG and GMG Paramilitary Divisions. How is it going to work? GMG Paramilitary will dispatch two Paramilitary members to Tau sectors and IMG Paramilitary will dispatch two members to Sigma sectors where they would be instructed by local Paramilitary members for -one-(1) week. I mean IMG Paramilitary is great in Asteroid fields and our Paramilitary in Cloud and Short scanner range battles and I think we could work on better skills of our pilots. If IMG agrees with this "Project" then GMG is ready to provide two IMG members with "Karasu" fighter and "Kaichou" bomber for one week, if they would like to try it. We don't mind if you would like use your ships as "Lhotse" fighter or "Nanda Devi". I would like to describe more details once we receive your answer.

Arigato for your time,
~Taruko Ishibashi, Santou Kaisa of GMG Paramilitary Division

RE: To: IMG || From: GMG - NoMe - 08-19-2014

wrong post sorry

RE: To: IMG || From: GMG - Jack_Henderson - 08-21-2014

[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: Gas Miners Guild ****

Honourable Santou Kaisa of the Gas Miners Guild, Taruko Ishibashi,

It is good to hear news of the fellow Guild in the Sigmas. Your suggestion sounds very interesting. As you know, the IMG has always had a strong security interest in Sigma 13, as it is one of the routes that our high value transports frequently pass.

I am sure that our pilots can learn something about operations in the Sigma nebulas, which is an experience that may prove useful at some later time. Therefore, the Guild considers sending experienced combat instructors to be able to multiply the lessons learnt after their return.

I am also positive that your pilots can learn a lot about the common threat that both Guilds face. The Outcast in the Taus are a fierce enemy, excelling in their use of the terrain.

To sum it up: The Guild wants to take this offer, and I am sure our Guilds will profit from this kind of cooperation that could pave the way to further projects.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]

RE: To: IMG || From: GMG - Shaggy - 08-21-2014

[Image: f3os.png]

Tau Fast Response
Honourable Santou Kaisa of the Gas Miner Guild, Taruko Ishibashi,

My name is Alexandra Mckenzie, I am one of the instructors within the paramilitary of the IMG. I have been spoken with by the Guild Master, he has suggested me to come and train with the Gas Miners, it is and will be an honour to be flying with such skilled pilots within such scenarios.

I will be within the Sigma's in the next few days, will there be a fighter vessel waiting for me or will I need to fly my own fighter down into the Sigma's?

I will be bringing along two pilots to be trained and to fly along side me in all training excercises and the extra pilot will always be helpful.

We will arrive at Naha shortly.

[Image: ImgLogoSmall.png]

[Image: ebzi.png]