Discovery Gaming Community
[Wanted] Necrosis Signature - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [Wanted] Necrosis Signature (/showthread.php?tid=119617)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

[Wanted] Necrosis Signature - Narcotic - 08-25-2014

For normal, I'm doing my own sigs. However I didn't dare to put my hands on the Necrosis, since I'm not quite into rendering and pro PS/Gimp skills.

Yet I have plenty credits to spare. Just suprise me with your work. I might even take multiple signatures if I like more than one.

The requirements are simple, to allow you more creativity; Signature should include a Necrosis render and the shipname: The.Narcotic (or The Narcotic). Coloring scheme could be "Cardamine-Orange" with "Nomad-Blue" on "Space-Black". Lastly, I'll give you some keywords describing the character/story, to get you some idea/inspiration:

Outcast, Planet Malta, Cardamine, Omicrons, Freelancer, Exploration, Freedom, Artificial Intelligence, Experiments, Addiction, Quartered consciousness, Madness.

As for the payment; you may decide your reward (in credits) yourself. Just keep it reasonable. Thanks in advance.
And take yourself time. I'm in no hurry at all.

RE: [Wanted] Necrosis Signature - Luke. - 08-25-2014

Due to a previous request being unclear and the guy seemingly disappearing, I'll forget about that one and give yours a go at some point in the next couple of days.

RE: [Wanted] Necrosis Signature - Luke. - 08-26-2014

[Image: NNS.png]

[Image: NNS2.png]

Slight difference but eh, there's my attempt.

RE: [Wanted] Necrosis Signature - Gulryz - 08-26-2014

I may try

Edit: I don't know if signature will be good or not but I like trying stuff

RE: [Wanted] Necrosis Signature - Gulryz - 08-26-2014

A question which color you want nomad, black or matla orange or a little twist of all

RE: [Wanted] Necrosis Signature - Narcotic - 08-26-2014

@Luke
On a first view, I like the render, its central position and angle, and the coloring aswell.
Just two things I'd like to see changed (if you're up to it): The width might be 700 if it's possible. Just blends in better with my sig links. Secondly, I'm not sure about those borders. I somewhat prefer transparent ones, merging with the forums black background. So if that'd be possible to do, I'd be very grateful. Otherwise very nice job.

/edit Like the second one just without borders?

@osama
A little twist, or consistently with one. Whatever you think looks better.

RE: [Wanted] Necrosis Signature - Luke. - 08-26-2014

Ta for the feedback. I'll look into it later on.

RE: [Wanted] Necrosis Signature - Anomander - 09-04-2014

it's still on? I might give a try :]

RE: [Wanted] Necrosis Signature - Narcotic - 09-06-2014

It's still on. I'm just very inactive nowadays. However my credits are still looking forward to be spent on some fine art.

RE: [Wanted] Necrosis Signature - Anomander - 09-10-2014

here is my try:
[Image: Narc_necro.png]