Discovery Gaming Community
Galician Cosca - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Galician Cosca - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=119737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Galician Cosca - Feedback - Ayatolah - 08-28-2014

from Mallorca myself, still no idea wha "cosca" means, unless that you're familiar with spanish expressions (and i doubt it) "cosca" is generic for payin attention/understanding, pretty much in VERY informal chatter. But i see you're looking for a sort of mafia, i could suggest you something like "Mafia Gallega" or something likewise. As acually the faction name, no offense intended, makes no sense at all.

Seeing that there's someone fron Galicia, i also suggest you to ask him (and take note) from expressions from that region such "Carallo!"

oh, and don't let you fellows spout gringo... that has nothing to do with spanish

RE: Galician Cosca - Feedback - Gulryz - 08-29-2014

Look I selected the name, and I am sorry I don't wanna change it. I like the concept behind galicia, and I don't care what cosca mean I made faction on base of galicia not cosca, sorry if I said something wrong butvi won't change name
~Osama

RE: Galician Cosca - Feedback - Ayatolah - 08-29-2014

okay! don't get mad, it was just a suggestion! how grumpy! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin, do as you fit of course!

RE: Galician Cosca - Feedback - HassLHoFF™ - 08-29-2014

Seems this sair group does not have knowledge about the AI again.

RE: Galician Cosca - Feedback - Gulryz - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 02:08 PM)HassLHoFF Wrote: Seems this sair group does not have knowledge about the AI again.

I will request you to give me more knowledge about AI and Corsair RP

RE: Galician Cosca - Feedback - Vendetta - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 04:56 PM)Devil Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 02:08 PM)HassLHoFF Wrote: Seems this sair group does not have knowledge about the AI again.

I will request you to give me more knowledge about AI and Corsair RP

To put it bluntly, they kill each other a lot. Corsairs don't like the AI and the AI don't like the Corsairs. Go kill things.

RE: Galician Cosca - Feedback - Gulryz - 08-30-2014

Thanks

RE: Galician Cosca - Feedback - YashidaHolding - 08-30-2014

how will you deal when you see a samura flying in corsair space to trade? becouse your diplomacy shows: hostile to house corporations.

RE: Galician Cosca - Feedback - Dr.Perseus.Friend - 08-30-2014

You behind the Devil and The Devil behinds you, Too much fun-The Logic is big in this one and same is your faction.

RE: Galician Cosca - Feedback - Vendetta - 08-31-2014

(08-30-2014, 08:05 PM)YashidaHolding Wrote: how will you deal when you see a samura flying in corsair space to trade? becouse your diplomacy shows: hostile to house corporations.

Another bit of info on this guy's post for you, Samura is permitted in Corsair space. If you need additional info, check with the BrotherHood guys.