Discovery Gaming Community
Any story update thread / page ?? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Any story update thread / page ?? (/showthread.php?tid=119767)

Any story update thread / page ?? - deepak - 08-28-2014

Hi again.

I was wondering if there is a section / page / thread that specifically deals with the discovery story change carrying on from the old version. If the story just narrates the flow of the current change that shall also be helpful.

The reason I am asking this is, because before the major version update I found Bretonia to a good extent was accessible. And I was not that regular after that. When I updated the mod I found the things changed drastically.

The flow of the story even if it was written in summary can help us who are not that regular or were regular, to understand which NPC faction have dominated or conqured certain areas for instance, how much french have infiltrated and conquered the Bretonian space after the major mod update. This helps to plan our transport runs as a first timer after the mod update in those systems. Lest we come across a hostile french patrol all the way to New London jump gate..

Thanks.

RE: Any story update thread / page ?? - Cashew - 08-28-2014

Hi there, in your discovery folder there should be a text document with the latest plot etc. Unfortunately I don't have access to my PC at the moment so I can't find the exact name of the document, although I'm sure someone else can have a look?

RE: Any story update thread / page ?? - Danny-boy - 08-28-2014

I found a few things, not sure how useful they'll be to you.

I also found the following, it needs to be in another post though because otherwise my word count is too large for a single post.

I hope that helps in terms of the story line a little bit.

RE: Any story update thread / page ?? - Cashew - 08-28-2014

(08-28-2014, 10:32 PM)Danny-boy Wrote: I also found the following, it needs to be in another post though because otherwise my word count is too large for a single post.

I hope that helps in terms of the story line a little bit.

Aha! I do believe that's the document text I was talking about. Jolly good job sir.

(08-28-2014, 10:46 PM)Cashew Wrote: Aha! I do believe that's the document text I was talking about. Jolly good job sir.

Well in that case, happy to help.

RE: Any story update thread / page ?? - deepak - 08-30-2014

Thank you all. This is quite helpful. I am too confused regarding where to trade. Do not want to get shot at with a load full of cargo entering in a conquered system. Not been trading from quite a while because of that.

This is quite helpful. Cheers.

RE: Any story update thread / page ?? - Cashew - 08-30-2014

If you have any more questions feel free to PM me or another Angel Big Grin

RE: Any story update thread / page ?? - SnakeLancerHaven - 09-03-2014

Where are the Coalition in the Lore!?!? D: