Discovery Gaming Community
To: GMS| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: GMS| (/showthread.php?tid=119937)

To: GMS| - Thyrzul - 08-31-2014

Initialisation...

Intensité de signal: _ 085%
Encodage: __________ ___ FORT

Source: ________ Avallon Station, Burgundy
Expéditeur: ____ Arnaud Rouge
Destinataire(s): Gallic Metal Service _________________ GMS|

Sujet: _________ Business proposal

Transmission entrée...

Bonsoir Mesdames et Mesieurs,

Let me introduce myself, mon nom est Arnaud Rouge, je suis un... how to say... trader, economist, somebody with few connections (yet), but a little more wealth than I could just spend on a whim. A business associate of mine have told me about a new project of yours, hinting it may be something worth to invest into, but to be sure about it, I will require more information. I am awaiting your answer.

Sincères salutations,
Arnaud Rouge

[Image: 970856402Transmission_End_Council_www.ke...es.hu_.png]

RE: To: GMS| - St.Denis - 09-01-2014

To: Monsieur Arnaud Rouge.
Subject: Business Proposal.

Bonjour Monsieur Rouge,

Oui we, at GMS, are involved in a major overhaul of our Mining Facilities. We are in the process of updating our Mining Equipment and Processing Facilities throughout all our areas. These include:

Chateaudin Mining Facility, Orleanais
Vierzon Mining Facility, Berry
Saint-Flour Mining Facility, Auvergne
Sancerre Mining Facility, Berry
Soissons Mining Facility, Ile-de-France
Roanne Production Facility, Lyonnais
Guise Mining Facility, Picardy
Toulon Mining Facility, Provence
Senonches Mining Facility, Maine
Indochine Outpost, Tau 23
Stokes Mining Facility, Leeds

It is, as you can imagine, a major task requiring many resources and Man Hours. As we manage to overhaul each Mining Facility we should be able to increase our Production Ability. As you can probably appreciate, with the ongoing War, EFL are in constant demand for processed Metals for the building/repair of the ships.

Our Miners and Processing Plants are working at full capacity and with the aging equipment it is becoming harder to meet all the demands.

So we have put in a rolling Program of Major Overhauls on all our Facilities so that we can easily meet all future demands.

This requires us to deliver to each Facility but not restricted to:

40,000 Tonnes of Oil.
100,000 Tonnes of Mining Machinery.

As we start the process on each Facility we can revise these requirements.

The problem we are facing is that with most of our Haulers are fully involved in delivery of Processed Materials to the EFL Facilities. The other Shipping Companies are also stretched to the limit. We have managed to move around rosters so that we can slowly achieve our aim but it will take time.

If this is something that you feel that you can get involved with, as we are looking for Haulers and Engineers, please feel free to contact me.

Ce qui concerne

Pierre St.Denis

RE: To: GMS| - Thyrzul - 09-01-2014

Initialisation...

Destinataire(s): Pierre St. Denis _____________________ GMS|

Sujet: _________ Business proposal

Transmission entrée...

Monsieur St. Denis,

These informations made me interested, but I have a general distrust towards the Gallic Neural Network when it comes to privacy policy. In order to prevent corporate theft or espionage by our potential concurrencies, how about discussing the details in person? I can foresee potential profit in your current project, and I couldn't stand to lose such an opportunity to a bigger fish.

May I invite you to the Cave á Vin de Constantin? C'est en l'Étage vingt-trois de Saint-Quentin Space Colony, and they serve quite fine wine there. If the place is fine for you to meet, I'll leave the decision about the date and time up to you, mais if not and should you have a proposal, I am all ears.

Sincères salutations,
Arnaud Rouge

RE: To: GMS| - St.Denis - 09-22-2014

Bonjour Monsieur Rouge,

I must profusely apologise for the late response. I have been heavily involved in the first overhaul, which I mentioned about in my first communication. We have now completed the refurbishment of Senonches Mining Facility.

The choice of the Cave á Vin de Constantin is indeed a good one, even more so because we have moved to Guise Mining Facility to start the refurbishment there. I have a couple of spare days before we start that one in earnest.

So how would 2100 SMT tomorrow suit you?

I will await your response.

Ce qui concerne

Pierre St.Denis

RE: To: GMS| - Thyrzul - 10-09-2014

Initialisation...

Destinataire(s): Pierre St. Denis _____________________ GMS|

Sujet: _________ Re: Business proposal.

Transmission entrée...

Monsieur St. Denis,

Excuse-moi for this great delay in my response, but some other business sucked me in and did not let me go until now. With that said, je vais avoir beacoup de temps for meetings in the near future, et je suis trés curieux about whether you are still interested in my proposal and would like to meet me in person, or not. I am awaiting your response.

Sincères salutations,
Arnaud Rouge

RE: To: GMS| - St.Denis - 10-11-2014

Bonjour Monsieur Rouge,

I did wait for you at the appointed time for two hours. We are both very busy men it appears. As we are now wrapping up operations at Guise and will be moving to Soissons I have a couple of free days. That being said if you can suggest a convenient time for you I will try and clear my calendar for a meeting with you.

I await your reply.

Ce qui concerne

Pierre St.Denis