Discovery Gaming Community
LSF ID - question - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: LSF ID - question (/showthread.php?tid=119947)

LSF ID - question - Fluffyball - 08-31-2014

I have been roleplaying with KNF with my LSF character. And now here goes the question:

ID states nothing about cooperation between LSF and other non-hostile lawfuls. The situation that took place revolted around three points:

1) Supossedly rogue Liberty Navy vessel commenced (probably) unauthorized tresspasing of the Kusari Territory.

2) I, as a LSF guy, decided to make investigation and go there, as a security agent, but was caught by KNF, yet I have offered help - for situation described in the point three.

3) According to the KNF reports, that rogue Liberty Navy vessel fired at the planet and I have helped in blockade of all Shikoku jumpgates alongside KNF, because it was concern about Liberty external (diplomatic) security.

Aside being indie LSF player, I have made proper RP that justified both trespassing the Kusari Borders (point 1) and asked KNF itself about authorization of my presence in Shikoku System only. And addendum to the point 3., which is: If vessel went rogue, wouldn't it be LSF job to check this out?

Not sure about ID thing, but, despite it was roleplayed almost flawlessly, is such situation legal for the LSF? I mean, all the points I have described.

RE: LSF ID - question - Sabru - 08-31-2014

As the KPT who commanded the situation, I found that having an LSF actually interested in not letting an LNS cause problems between Lib and Kusari quite nice.

I enjoyed the RP and look forward to more Big Grin

As to your question: well LSF going to other houses isnt earth shattering. So, i see no problem with it.

RE: LSF ID - question - Fluffyball - 08-31-2014

(08-31-2014, 10:17 PM)Sabre Wrote: As the KPT who commanded the situation, I found that having an LSF actually interested in not letting an LNS cause problems between Lib and Kusari quite nice.

I enjoyed the RP and look forward to more Big Grin

As to your question: well LSF going to other houses isnt earth shattering. So, i see no problem with it.

I knew it was you then! Big Grin

And yeah, I thought so, because not everyone in Liberty would like to ignite new front. I mean, being in the middle is a very good position - and the worst one in the same time. However Liberty Navy isn't yet fully included into Gallic Wars, still... Kusari is kind of highway right into Liberty Space for Gallia.

Kusari is very shattered itself, because it must maintain neutrality between Gallia, Rheinland and Liberty. And I believe the latest recreation of the diplomatic relations with Bretonia can be more and more problematic.

RE: LSF ID - question - Zen_Mechanics - 09-01-2014

Nothing wrong in being a double agent, although it isn't exactly espionage per say, as kusari is not an enemy of liberty ( yet? ) -

RE: LSF ID - question - Fluffyball - 09-01-2014

(09-01-2014, 10:55 AM)Zen_Mechanics Wrote: Nothing wrong in being a double agent, although it isn't exactly espionage per say, as kusari is not an enemy of liberty ( yet? ) -

It wasn't about being double agent. It was more about the fact that one of LN vessels roamed without any approval of LN High Command in Kusari Space.

RE: LSF ID - question - Leppy - 09-01-2014

(09-01-2014, 03:55 PM)Toji-Haku Wrote:
(09-01-2014, 10:55 AM)Zen_Mechanics Wrote: Nothing wrong in being a double agent, although it isn't exactly espionage per say, as kusari is not an enemy of liberty ( yet? ) -

It wasn't about being double agent. It was more about the fact that one of LN vessels roamed without any approval of LN High Command.

As long as you are following logical roleplay that follows the lore of the LSF, there is nothing that the High Command can do. No FR5 or anything would (should?) be granted by the admins.

If someone does have a problem with it, and it's decided to be against LSF lore (which I personally don't believe it is), then only the 1IC or 2IC can order you to stop.