Discovery Gaming Community
[Omega 47] Message to Ralf Warren, Administrator of Lanzarote (Omega 49) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [Omega 47] Message to Ralf Warren, Administrator of Lanzarote (Omega 49) (/showthread.php?tid=120056)

[Omega 47] Message to Ralf Warren, Administrator of Lanzarote (Omega 49) - Jack_Henderson - 09-02-2014

[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: Ralf Warren, Administrator of Lanzarote (Omega 49) ****

Dear Administrator Mr. Warren,

I am Jack Henderson, I am running IMG Operations Coordination and I assume that you have noticed the increased traffic to and from your base from Independent Miners Guild ships.

I was surprised to see that you are the Administrator of Lanzarote in Omega 49, as I have always believed you were a reporter for the CNN channel. That show you ran about the daring Hessian raid on Aland, in which the transports were stolen, was brilliant by the way.

Anyway, I am calling you for a specific reason:

We are in need of massive amounts of Hull Segments, as you have likely realized already. This demand will not cease for - I would assume - the next 3 months. So I would ask you to step up production, if this seems economically feasible to you.

Furthermore, the Guild has started commencing Operation "Spreading Wings" and we started looking at different systems, gathering data, looking at possibilities and opportunities to move parts of our operations further away from House influence. As a native to these regions, I would like to ask you a few questions about the region, its dynamic and inhabitants. Therefore, I'd like to invite you to the Aland Shipyard, at the earliest time fitting your schedules.

I can assure you that I have things to offer that might be interesting for you.

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to hearing from you, Administrator Warren.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]

RE: [Omega 47] Message to Ralf Warren, Administrator of Lanzarote (Omega 49) - Canaria News Network - 09-05-2014

[Image: 79JeYCR.png]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Ralf Warren - CNN CEO / Lanzarote Base Administrator
TARGET: Mr. Jack Henderson - Independent Miners Guild
SUBJECT: Hull Panels supply

Greetings, Mr. Henderson.

Glad to make your aquaintance. Well, first, thanks for the compliments. But I am just the face on the news, behind me we have a big team of professionals working to bring all the important and pertinent news to Sirius, and the Zoner community in special.

Second, yes, I am the Lanzarote admin since CNN started using the base as its headquarters. The station is owned by OSI, you see, but it was being underused for many years, so we thought it would be a good idea to base our mobile studio ships - the Quick Response Units, as we call them - on the station, so they lend me some space for CNN on Lanzarote with the condition that I kept it running smooth. We retrofitted part of it for our needs, but the station still works as a supply storage for OSI and Gran Canaria in general.

And, yes, I was informed by the docking master that IMG vessels have been purchasing substantial amounts of Hull Panels lately. It is good that you mention that you will continue this operation of yours, so we can prepare for it. You guys have made out stock levels drop like a stone in a heavy gravity planet! The panels are not produced here, in fact they are shipped regularly from the Omicrons, our station is only a redistribution point. But, yes, I will ask for our suppliers to step up production and deliveries to fulfill the Guild's demands.

Also, if you need to use Lanzarote as a rest stop, refuel or repair base, feel free to do so. We practice the standard prices like any other station. And if you at some point want to come visit us in person, I will be glad to show you our new studios. I am very proud of my station and its facilities, Mr. Henderson!

Well, thanks again for the compliments to CNN. Our folks here like to know that their work is appreciated around Sirius.

Best regards,

Ralf Warren
Reporter - News Anchor - CEO
Canaria News Network

=== Transmission Terminated ===

RE: [Omega 47] Message to Ralf Warren, Administrator of Lanzarote (Omega 49) - Jack_Henderson - 09-05-2014

Thank you for your cordial invitation to Lanzarote. I am planning to be in Dublin over the weekend and from there it is just a short hop to O49. Attached, I have sent you some possible time slots for a meeting.

I am sure that a person like you with connections all over Sirius can tap into a broad database. The Guild has shown heightened interest in Omega 47, and it is not entirely out of the question that we could become neighbours, not only on the Dublin side. It's still vague, but the Guild would be prepared to make a substantial investment into data for the analysis of Omega 47, its inhabitants, danger assessment, resources placement... the whole package. Think about it. Depending on the amount and quality of data, we can either find a price tag or we can see whether the Guild can be of any help in any other way.

I sincerely hope to see you soon, Mr. Warren.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

RE: [Omega 47] Message to Ralf Warren, Administrator of Lanzarote (Omega 49) - Canaria News Network - 09-08-2014

[Image: 79JeYCR.png]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Ralf Warren - CNN CEO / Lanzarote Base Administrator
TARGET: Mr. Jack Henderson - Independent Miners Guild
SUBJECT: Omega 47 Info

Hello again, Mr. Henderson.

Believe me, being a Zoner I understand why you guys want to stay as far as possible from "House influence"... I bet I know which house you think when you say that. In any case, I will be more than glad to help you. We have more in common perhaps than we both realize.

Anyway, CNN assets nowadays are still few, and far spread. But don't worry. A personal friend of mine has a shipping company that is the perfect front for this "survey". They operate around the omegas in small but nimble freighters, and therefore never get too much attention, be it from house "authorities" or even pirates. I will contact him and ask what info he has on the system inhabitants and their habits and assets.

I can give you ahead the information that Omega 47 is inhabited by both Hessians and also the Corsairs. *spits* Mothe<static>cking cannibals... Those ridiculous excuses for pirates like to attack our beautiful Canaria all too often... Barbarians! The Hess at least never gave me trouble... But I don't trust them in any case. They will not hesitate to destroy a ship full of civilians if they feel like it, including women and children.

The Hessians have a base that serves as supply point for other systems bases, and also as staging point for incursions in the omegas and bretonia mainly. It orbits Planet Tangier. I also have information that they are trying to colonize the planet. Don't know how advanced is this effort, though.

The Corsairs have two bases in the system. Casablanca orbits the gas giant. In the past it was home to a 'corsair academy' of sorts. That is, they trained their new pilots there. Lately the activity of ships in and out of the station has been very low. And they have also a modular base that was built more recently near the jumphole to 49, but it is not so close to the wormhole as to block the traffic.

Well, that is all I can gather from memory right now. But I will contact that friend of mine I mentioned and ask him what extra information he can collect for you. In time he will contact you. You can negotiate any financial compensation directly with him, then. There is no need to pay anything for myself or CNN. Consider this a "good neighbours policy".

As for our meeting, my secretary will contact yours and they can cross check our agendas and find a common schedule that allows it.

That's it for now, Mr. Henderson. Hope to see you soon.

Ralf Warren
Reporter - News Anchor - CEO
Canaria News Network

=== Transmission Terminated ===

RE: [Omega 47] Message to Ralf Warren, Administrator of Lanzarote (Omega 49) - Jack_Henderson - 09-08-2014

As a well-informed person, I am sure you have already put the pieces together successfully. I am also grateful for the intel you posted. Every little bit helps to gather a glimpse at the larger picture.

Missing pieces can be discussed at the meeting that I am looking forward to already.

Thank you for making a few calls, I am looking forward to being contacted and I will see you soon. In case you do not oppose the idea, this contact you mentioned could also attend such a meeting, if this suits you. But the decision is entirely yours.

Good luck!

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations