Discovery Gaming Community
[redacted] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: [redacted] (/showthread.php?tid=120095)

[redacted] - pillow - 09-03-2014

[redacted]

RE: Traderoutes within Gallia - St.Denis - 09-03-2014

Contact me in Game and I will willing show you some Trade Routes within Gallia.

Just look for GMS| tagged Ships. Most of the time it will be me.

RE: Traderoutes within Gallia - pillow - 09-03-2014

[redacted]

RE: Traderoutes within Gallia - OllO - 09-03-2014

just dont go fo alu mining. its a TOTAL mess with current yare. it takes ages to dig shiz and you know.....Boring.

wondering what is so cool about trading in gallia ? is there Anything ? commudity routes are mess aswell. trading 30 minutes for 10 mils. really not fitting for even RP!

Since unlawfulls (maquis/corse etc) ask more than 10 millions . its a bit far more than messed up.

RE: Traderoutes within Gallia - Thyrzul - 09-03-2014

(09-03-2014, 02:30 PM)OllO Wrote: trading 30 minutes for 10 mils.

You've got some quite bad route there. Or flying a small transport. Or both. Believe me there are way better routes in Gallia than that. And ye, look up the GMS| guys, they are active, and know where to find good credits.

RE: Traderoutes within Gallia - Teerin - 09-03-2014

Look here to investigate the various Gallic factions that you might be interested in associating with. For pure trading factions, there's |IDF| and EFL| in addition to the aforementioned GMS|. [UC] also trades some, but has other focuses as well. Same goes for [C].

Each of those factions have been around for at least two years now actually, so they have accumulated quite a list of trade routes within, throughout, and around Gallia.

(09-03-2014, 02:30 PM)OllO Wrote: just dont go fo alu mining. its a TOTAL mess with current yare. it takes ages to dig shiz and you know.....Boring.

I am not sure what you are doing wrong but the Mining in Picardy is fine Actually the best in Gallia). It takes me about 7.5 minutes to fill a Rock Badger. (I have been told by somebody, as I have never used it, that the Tournez can fill a 5ker in about 5 minutes). If you are used to the better Drop Rate Fields then it will seem it is bad. The Selling point is only 3 systems away so hence why it isn't such a massive drop rate.

Needed to get the beast out of the Field:

GMS ID
GMS IFF
Mining Ship - Rock Badger (or one of the smaller ones if filling a ship direct).
Mining Turrets (on a RB I use 4 and they are set in the number 5,7,8 and 9 slots).

If you need some help with this you can always contact me here or in Game.

Quote:wondering what is so cool about trading in gallia ? is there Anything ? commudity routes are mess aswell. trading 30 minutes for 10 mils. really not fitting for even RP!

Since unlawfulls (maquis/corse etc) ask more than 10 millions . its a bit far more than messed up..

I have been in Gallia for over 2.5 years. The Trade Routes if you know which ones to use can yield quite a bit of money.

Yet again you can always contact me and I will willing show you.

Just for those people that need an idea of some Trade Routes I have done in and around in Gallia look at the posts of reports that I did for EFL.

Lapointe is a Gallic Liner
Chantelle is a Pachyderme.

This should give you an idea of the Profits that can be made. Some of the routes are quite small and others are a lot longer.

I don't worry about using Freelancer Companion to work out the routes and I am not interested in the credits/second calculations. I have gone out and have tried these routes myself.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=108176

I hope this is of some use.

RE: Traderoutes within Gallia - pillow - 09-03-2014

[redacted]

RE: Traderoutes within Gallia - Dogbite10 - 09-08-2014

Has the Aluminum field in Picardy been disabled? I'm not getting any drops there and it isn't on the navmap as a minable zone.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.