Discovery Gaming Community
A very important message about corp factions and right to FR5 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: A very important message about corp factions and right to FR5 (/showthread.php?tid=120096)

A very important message about corp factions and right to FR5 - Pavel - 09-03-2014

(09-03-2014, 01:28 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: DHC, I don't know whether lawfuls are able to lock their bases to a criminal. Never thought about it. Debatable.

Let's make it clear: DHC's officialdom isn't in any way worse or subordinate to RM's officialdom.

I do not care much about clou of that certain incident. What I see here is an attack on my faction's autonomy.

Corporate factions are not anyone's lapdogs, navies included. Freelancer lore suggests it's the other way around, especially in Kusari and Rheinland.

People may be raping newborns, but if there is no FR5 request submitted by corporate faction, then they do not get FR5ed.

I hope this is clear.

RE: A very important message to Jack Henderson and others - Jack_Henderson - 09-03-2014

Hey, Pavel. Calm down, okay?
I explained several times that I did not request an FR5 and 3 times not an FR5 by DHC.

Talk this up with the Admin who worked the sanction.
Name them in the title, and not me.

Because I simply reported: Docking by criminal after told not to dock there by irp authority. Nothing else.

Wow. Attack on autonomy. A little much to pile on me, isn't it?

RE: A very important message to Jack Henderson and others - Havok - 09-03-2014

(09-03-2014, 02:02 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Wow. Attack on autonomy. A little much to pile on me, isn't it?

Not really. You chose to act for all Rheinland Lawful factions. If you look at it from that, you put yourself above ALL of rheinlands autonomy.

RE: A very important message to Jack Henderson and others - Jack_Henderson - 09-03-2014

Are you kidding me? Big Grin

Can't I do this any more:

Quote:Because I simply reported: Docking by criminal after told not to dock there by irp authority. Nothing else.

Everything else is the decision of the Admin.
Discuss that with them.

RE: A very important message to Jack Henderson and others - Ryummel - 09-03-2014

@Jack Still looked desperate from you by sending comms to RS, RM and RFP as IMG and immediately after logging your RM indie to corner this mercenary guy.

But yeah, if Moveit quoted in the sanction post the Faction Right 5 yet none of the lawful Rheinland officials were aware of this little event, could the admin(s) enlighten us about the actual reason?

RE: A very important message to Jack Henderson and others - Thyrzul - 09-03-2014

I wonder how that autonomy would look like inRP. A criminal has been spotted docking on you base and the police asks you to hand him over and forbid docking for him in the future until he's been dealth with, would you really deny handing a criminal over to the police?

RE: A very important message about corp factions and right to FR5 - Hauler - 09-03-2014

(09-03-2014, 02:05 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Are you kidding me? Big Grin

Can't I do this any more:

Quote:Because I simply reported: Docking by criminal after told not to dock there by irp authority. Nothing else.

Everything else is the decision of the Admin.
Discuss that with them.

Obviously you need as a rheinland military indie to report that incident to your SUPERIORS and that is [RM] in this case thrue Role Play post and than they are deciding of a FR5 request not you as an inde.

RE: A very important message about corp factions and right to FR5 - Ryummel - 09-03-2014

(09-03-2014, 02:09 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
I wonder how that autonomy would look like inRP. A criminal has been spotted docking on you base and the police asks you to hand him over and forbid docking for him in the future until he's been dealth with, would you really deny handing a criminal over to the police?

Situation wouldn't be so black and white if the cop was corrupt and moreover, the company that retained of the ownership of the base provided the pension funds of every retired officer.

RE: A very important message about corp factions and right to FR5 - Thyrzul - 09-03-2014

Actually who filed the FR5? If IMG, the Admins have to deny it, IMG has no authority, if RS, the Admins have to deny it, RS has no right for FR5. Admins apparently allowed it, thus it has either been a third party, or some faulty decision among the Admin team. How about we look for who's at fault while keeping this in mind?

RE: A very important message about corp factions and right to FR5 - Connor - 09-03-2014

Locked due to OP requesting it.