Discovery Gaming Community
From guns to spirits - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: From guns to spirits (/showthread.php?tid=120144)

From guns to spirits - James Greed - 09-04-2014

Besides some crates of munitions, the Counterfeit Coin was empty. The vessel she have known was no more. Who could forget the luxurious look of the Coin, and the entrance gate, that took more than 45 minutes to weld open. Compared to that, the current ship is just a dinghy.

When it comes to doors, gates, and any kind of hatches that can be opened, Lavinia will open it. It's only a matter of time. The situation was the same, once again. It took her three minutes to barge in. " At least the old Coin offered a challenge." Of course it did. Since we were talking about a Bretonian liner. This one is just an ugly DL.

As she entered the ship, she could smell that familiar scent. The smuggled alcohol,combined with rust, and a pinch of synth weed. Soon she have entered the cargo hold. The Cardamine, was always put in well sealed steel boxes, which were still the same. But apart from that, nothing remained from the good old Coin.

Another hallway, leading to the deck. There was a piece of hull panel above the door, with a Bretonian flag engraved into it. " A piece from the old Coin." She thought. As she have opened the door, she found herself facing her "brother".

"Let me guess. You screwed something up, didn't you?" The tall, bald man asked. His gloomy expressions, was just the surface. He was Slowly spreading his arms, as he stood up. " Come 'ere sis'." 

He found her in his arms in no time. "Onee-chan!" She gave him a small kiss on his cheeks, then pushed him back into the armchair. She sat down on the armrest.
"Mmm, everythings alright. You think I would only visit you to ask for something?" She laughed.

"Well, that's pretty much what you do all the time. Or did you come here to annoy the hell out of me?" He sounded quite serious on that one.

"Why would I do that?" She asked, and switched positions, ending up on his lap, leaning against the armrest.

Not being surprised by her actions, he just continued. " Because you love teasing people. Remember that one time when I had to jettison you into space?"

He asked, while trying to put his hands back onto the armrests.

" That was fun!" She smiled at him. Then, her tone changed rather quickly. " Do you have a spare ship? You know, to smuggle some stuff around. To get back into business, since the arms dealing.... well.... Stopped." She looked into his eyes, with a cuteness that can be barely resisted. As she wanted to continue, he silenced her.

"No. My cute little sister won't turn to smuggling again. Leave that to me. Financial problems, I can solve that." He replies, interrupting her.

Just as she thought. He looks tough, but his love towards her sister is stronger than anything else.

" Good. I didn't want to smuggle anyways. I just came here to tell you, that I am about to start a bar on Barrier gate. Just come by, once it's complete, okay?" She starts wiggling on her lap, trying to stand up somehow. Of course, she ends up pushing his face between her breasts, before managing to stand up. Then, she strokes his bald head, laughing. " Melon! I'm sure it's rotten on the inside."

"Hmph. I was sure that you had something in mind. That's my sister. Just tell me if you need anything." He didn't commented her actions, not her remarks. He stood up, and pulled her close for another hug. " You took on a few kilos, didn't you?"

Of course she reacted to that. " Is it visible? Oh my." She smirks, then heads for the door. " See you soon, in the bar probably, "brother" " She said with a derisive tone, then left.