Discovery Gaming Community
Guess the TUNE! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Guess the TUNE! (/showthread.php?tid=120161)

Pages: 1 2

Guess the TUNE! - Cap.Maxwell - 09-05-2014

First of all the rules:
Each can post only once,the point is to get as many Artists and Songs in a single post,the one who gets the most points wins.

Point Board:
1 point if u get only the name of the song
3 points if u get the song and the artist
5 poins if u get the bonus right

Here is the selection,the winner gets 2mill SC + 1mill if they get the BONUS right!

Dubstep

1.U are,my cinema,a holywood treasure,action,thrilla,i could watch u forewer...

2.Ur gonna push your luck,tell me u had enough,im taking of these gloves,get down and lick the dust,wanna piece of the i know wanna piece of this...

Hip-Hop (Chopping)

3.When i come and i hop and i skip and i ram and i dum and i drop and i spit but a shine hey,hey,hey n*gg* whatc u realy wanna do...

4.Im light years,head of my pears,want some u can come bring it right here,cant clown me,come round me,bow down i was crowned when they found me.

Hip-Hop (Gangster)

5.One,two,three and to the four s***p doggy dogg and Dr.D** is at the door better to make an entrance so back on up cause u know im bout to rip s**t up,give me a microphone first so i can bust like a bubble,compton and long beach...

6.Dear Lord,im living life for the Thug hope u understan,forgive me for my mistakes i gotta play my hand and my hands on a sixteen shot,semi-automatic,crooked cop killing Glock,im on my knees begging please come and save meee,the whole world made a n*gg* crazy...

Hip-Hop (Well just HIp-Hop)

7.Ok i get ima freak of nature but a the plan is gonna hate the papers with the promlem with the incubator,mom and dad was a creature maker...

8.WHERE DA HOOD,WHERE DA HOOD,WHERE DA HOOD AT,HAD A N*GG* AT THE CLUB WITH A...

BONUS: (HINT LOL)

+Wanna join me,come and play,but i might shoot u,in your faceeeee,boombs and bullets will do the triiiiiick,what we need here,its a little bit of panic,whoaaaaa......if u ever wanna catch me,im kinda feeling ignored,so could u try a little harder,im nearly getting Booooored..........common,shoot faster,just a little bit of energy yeah!I wanna try something bad right now....i guess some people dont look down as they goooo.....

-The winner will be pronounced by me and there can be only one post with answers per person.
-Please be honest and do not...what is the word for it...u know when u sit next to a smart kid on a exam and u didnt stydy what do u doo...well u get the point.
-If u get the artist only no points.

RE: Guess the TUNE! - Cap.Maxwell - 09-05-2014

U are not alowed to edit ur posts by the way just a little heads up!

RE: Guess the TUNE! - DarkLord-the-Dark Sage - 09-05-2014

I dont know the 8 but i know the BONUS one

he he

the Song is Called Get Jinxed

//Bump the comp will last only aroun 7-10 days so hury up!

Bumped up the jackpot to 5million,i was guessing that 2mill was pertty low...

RE: Guess the TUNE! - Corile - 09-05-2014

Quote:1.U are,my cinema,a holywood treasure,action,thrilla,i could watch u forewer...
Last time I checked Benny Benassi wasn't dubstep, but the title is 'Cinema'.

Quote:2.Ur gonna push your luck,tell me u had enough,im taking of these gloves,get down and lick the dust,wanna piece of the i know wanna piece of this...
'Killing It' by Krewella. Also one of the best songs made by them.

Quote:3.When i come and i hop and i skip and i ram and i dum and i drop and i spit but a shine hey,hey,hey n*gg* whatc u realy wanna do...
The text sounds like Busta Rhymes but I don't know the title.

Quote:5.One,two,three and to the four s***p doggy dogg and Dr.D** is at the door better to make an entrance so back on up cause u know im bout to rip s**t up,give me a microphone first so i can bust like a bubble,compton and long beach...
'1, 2, 3, 4' by Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre

Quote:6.Dear Lord,im living life for the Thug hope u understan,forgive me for my mistakes i gotta play my hand and my hands on a sixteen shot,semi-automatic,crooked cop killing Glock,im on my knees begging please come and save meee,the whole world made a n*gg* crazy...
'Dear Lord' by 2Pac

The bonus is 'Get Jinxed' by Rito.

RE: Guess the TUNE! - SMGSterlin - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 10:03 AM)Cap.Maxwell Wrote: Dubstep

2.Ur gonna push your luck,tell me u had enough,im taking of these gloves,get down and lick the dust,wanna piece of the i know wanna piece of this...
Dubstep has lyrics?

(09-05-2014, 03:50 PM)SMGSterlin Wrote:

Dubstep has lyrics?

Some of it does...If u want il PM u a few dubstep song with text...but u wont be able to participate.

RE: Guess the TUNE! - Corile - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 03:50 PM)SMGSterlin Wrote:

Dubstep has lyrics?

If it's a remix then the lyrics sometimes even makes sense.

But even though it usually doesn't have it, there are good dubstep songs with lyrics too (1 2)

RE: Guess the TUNE! - SMGSterlin - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 04:13 PM)Protégé Wrote: there are good dubstep songs
There's good dubstep songs? I don't believe you.

Ok, actually Saints Row has kinda turned me on to dubstep a little... But only a little.