Discovery Gaming Community
The Maquis - Feedback Page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Maquis - Feedback Page (/showthread.php?tid=120167)

Pages: 1 2

The Maquis - Feedback Page - The Maquis - 09-05-2014

All Feed back goes here

RE: The Maquis - Feedback Page - Thyrzul - 09-05-2014

(09-04-2014, 04:58 PM)The Maquis Wrote: They no longer attempt to attack civilian targets and avoid civilian casualities

Why so? Maquis attacking civilians while Council doesn't has always been the main difference between the two, why changing it?

RE: The Maquis - Feedback Page - Gulryz - 09-05-2014

I can explain this as a member, we don't kill civilians if they don't get in our way, and those who support and supply Crown are not Civilians for us
~Devil

RE: The Maquis - Feedback Page - WesternPeregrine - 09-05-2014

Gallia could use more full fledged pirates operating in their zone. GRN has enough opponents on the political and military field already.

If the Maquis role allows for it, please do not disregard the opportunity to make strikes on the economy of all that pass in Gallia, to give it some sense of danger.

Raiding Bretonians, raiding Kusarians, raiding Gallic corporations, maintaining some relations with other non-lawful Gallic forces too.

Not sure if the Maquis have some economic perk (unique commodity) or technological perk (unique ships or so), so I can't make suggestions on what to act regarding smuggling and such.

RE: The Maquis - Feedback Page - KaiserDietz - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 01:50 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: Not sure if the Maquis have some economic perk (unique commodity) or technological perk (unique ships or so), so I can't make suggestions on what to act regarding smuggling and such.

The Maquis have never really had any sort of economic base. They are, as the comparison has been made, the Xenos or Gaians of Gallia, supplied and funded by sympathizers and higher ups (the corsairs.) That said, the Maquis could possibly find a way to get on friendly terms with Corse and attack outcasts in return for supplies and access to trade routes, in addition to making high risk routes from Champagne to Rousillon

RE: The Maquis - Feedback Page - mike buster - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 01:50 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: Gallia could use more full fledged pirates operating in their zone. GRN has enough opponents on the political and military field already.

If the Maquis role allows for it, please do not disregard the opportunity to make strikes on the economy of all that pass in Gallia, to give it some sense of danger.

Raiding Bretonians, raiding Kusarians, raiding Gallic corporations, maintaining some relations with other non-lawful Gallic forces too.

Not sure if the Maquis have some economic perk (unique commodity) or technological perk (unique ships or so), so I can't make suggestions on what to act regarding smuggling and such.

Thanks for the valuable inputs. We will implement it. Smile

(09-05-2014, 01:59 PM)KaiserDietz Wrote: The Maquis have never really had any sort of economic base. They are, as the comparison has been made, the Xenos or Gaians of Gallia, supplied and funded by sympathizers and higher ups (the corsairs.) That said, the Maquis could possibly find a way to get on friendly terms with Corse and attack outcasts in return for supplies and access to trade routes, in addition to making high risk routes from Champagne to Rousillon

Well Yes, Maquis follows the "Hit and Run" . So we don't have a separate economic base or anything, I'm sure we will change some storyline of Gallia Big Grin

RE: The Maquis - Feedback Page - Teerin - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 01:59 PM)KaiserDietz Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 01:50 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: Not sure if the Maquis have some economic perk (unique commodity) or technological perk (unique ships or so), so I can't make suggestions on what to act regarding smuggling and such.

The Maquis have never really had any sort of economic base. They are, as the comparison has been made, the Xenos or Gaians of Gallia, supplied and funded by sympathizers and higher ups (the corsairs.) That said, the Maquis could possibly find a way to get on friendly terms with Corse and attack outcasts in return for supplies and access to trade routes, in addition to making high risk routes from Champagne to Rousillon

The Maquis don't have their own ships (they use Council ones), but their guns are actually pretty nice. As for a commodity, Nuclear Devices are a favorite of theirs.

Kaizer, the Maquis aren't Xenos. They don't have a hatred for foreigners, just anyone who likes the Gallic Crown, and especially the Gallic Crown itself. Gaians ... not really that, either. They're also already on "friendly terms", or actually rather allied, with the Corse, so there's no need to find a way to get there. By lore, the Corse covertly supply them with stuff like Oil and basic repair commodities and they probably coordinate strikes on Solar Engineering/GJ as well.

RE: The Maquis - Feedback Page - Cashew - 09-05-2014

Pretty sure Maquis are allied with Brigands? Correct me If I'm wrong or you've got some funky RP about it Big Grin

RE: The Maquis - Feedback Page - Gulryz - 09-05-2014

we do but I thought a unofficial Maquis Group first Rp with Brigands then put them in allied or not?
~Devil

RE: The Maquis - Feedback Page - Cashew - 09-05-2014

Ah okay no problem, I'm just finishing up the Brigands page now Big Grin