Discovery Gaming Community
United Engineering, Ltd || /UEL/- || Information & Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: United Engineering, Ltd || /UEL/- || Information & Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=120487)

United Engineering, Ltd || /UEL/- || Information & Feedback - t0l - 09-12-2014

Welcome to the United Engineering, Limited Neural Net information page!

Who are we?

United Engineering, Limited is a rebooted company created by entrepreneur and former Interspace employee Joesph Petrie, originally established in the early 800s and formally recreated in 821 AS.

What do we do?

UE is a weapons manufactoring company that creates and sells weapons to government contractors, private military companies, and corporation paramilitary forces.

What do we sell?

UE only sells handheld light arms at the moment, although there are plans for expanding the range of products to fighter-grade weaponry. We currently lack the manpower and materials to sufficiently produce a mass quantity of large weapons.

Where can I purchase these weapons?

Sending a direct message to the company's headquarters on Newark Station, New York is the best bet, and we will strive to respond to your request within 24 hours.

Do you carry ammunition?

We do in fact carry ammunition, although only the types used in our weapons.

Are you looking for able hands?

Yes, we are! We are looking to set up neural net pages shortly for recruitment purposes, so keep an eye out!

(//OORP)

Tag: /UEL/-
ID: Freelancer
IFF: Freelancer

Purpose: To conduct mostly forum-related roleplay concerning weapons, an underappreciated and often ignored side of roleplay that is rather interesting.

Reputation (Subject to change with more RP.):

Friendly:
None

Neutral:
House Corporations
House Lawfuls
House Unlawfuls (Neutral-Unfriendly)
Gallia (Neutral-Unfriendly)
Independant Pirates (Neutral-Unfriendly)
All not listed

Hostile:
Infected Humans/Nomads

So yeah, expect roleplay and stuff. Give me feedback and whatnot.

RE: Arsenal Industries || /AI/- || Information & Feedback - Wildkins - 09-12-2014

This is an awesome concept, and could provide a competitor (down the line, anyway) to Ageira. I like it. Any plans to expand into other houses, like Bretonia (as they don't have a arms manufacturer that I'm aware of)?

RE: Arsenal Industries || /AI/- || Information & Feedback - Valarin - 09-12-2014

I like the concept - I'm a big fan of roleplay-centric groups that strive to create interesting opportunities. Since you're based in New York, is it safe to assume that you're an honest, law-abiding company strictly dealing in legit deals, or might there be an underside where /AI/- generates it's real income from black market goods and distribution to the shady side of Sirius?

Looking forward to see where the concept goes!

DELETE - SnakThree - 09-12-2014

DELETE

RE: United Engineering, Ltd || /UEL/- || Information & Feedback - t0l - 09-14-2014

Updated the name and information to resolve naming conflicts with other factions, notably [AI]/Artificial Consensus and now Ageria Innovations.

RE: United Engineering, Ltd || /UEL/- || Information & Feedback - SnakeLancerHaven - 09-14-2014

(09-12-2014, 02:54 AM)Tal Wrote: So yeah, expect roleplay and stuff. Give me feedback and whatnot.

))))