Discovery Gaming Community
What will your first ship be on Star Citizen? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: What will your first ship be on Star Citizen? (/showthread.php?tid=120670)

Pages: 1 2

What will your first ship be on Star Citizen? - Leo - 09-16-2014

I realize we're really really REALLY far away from having any ships other than the 350i and the Hornet in the Alpha (for those who pledged like I did early on) but if you decide against pledging money towards the crowdfunding...

Which ship are you going to pick up first on release? They've got a decent amount of ships already designed and built. I was looking through the list and a lot of them look very nice.

I'm thinking I'm going to stick with my pre-ordered Hornet Ghost and Orgin M50 Racer for now, probably will upgrade to a Constellation later on in the game for smuggling and the like.

Tell me what your choices will be! It's shaping up to look pretty awesome!

~Leo

P.S. I know there are a couple of Star Citizen posts already, but I hadn't seen one catered to what ships folks are going to be picking up on launch, so I figured, what the hell, I'll post this up. If you're not familar with the ship names, just say what type of ship.

RE: What will your first ship be on Star Citizen? - Tenacity - 09-16-2014

The freelancer, probably the DUR exploration model.

Looking forward to the starfarer and hull-c also, in general I love the MISC ship designs

RE: What will your first ship be on Star Citizen? - Binski - 09-16-2014

My first ship will be ......*drum roll* A new computer first.

RE: What will your first ship be on Star Citizen? - 49rTbird - 09-16-2014

I got a new (at least it was yesterday) Gaming computer to run it and I bought the Aurora and Freelancer Packages with upgrades to both. I don't plan on flying much in multi crewed ships until we find out how good or bad the AI crew we can hire are. The Freelancer with explorer package will be my main ship. I don't care much for the Boobs they gave it though (lol)!

Lol, the "boobs" remind me of old Russian helicopters.

RE: What will your first ship be on Star Citizen? - pillow - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 03:58 PM)TheUnforgiven Wrote: My first ship will be ......*drum roll* A new computer first.

Yeap...

Also I'd enjoy flying Freelancer ships, if they're ever made. Any ship's good, but I'd prefer to see things like the Patriot in there. Or maybe the Liberator, since this mod is the bestest FL mod.

The freelancer > all freelancer ships.

RE: What will your first ship be on Star Citizen? - Strichev - 09-17-2014

I'll focus on forumzening...erm, forumcitizening...that's not working - f it - forumlancing. For you see, in no foreseeable variation of my gaming future will I be able to run that game.

RE: What will your first ship be on Star Citizen? - Zen_Mechanics - 09-18-2014

Will not play that game, like forever. Seems vastly over-rated and will probably have morpg feeling in it.

RE: What will your first ship be on Star Citizen? - tothebonezone - 09-18-2014

None, because the game will never release at this rate.