Discovery Gaming Community
To: Marius Royce || From: Fleet Admiral Sandera - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Marius Royce || From: Fleet Admiral Sandera (/showthread.php?tid=120775)

To: Marius Royce || From: Fleet Admiral Sandera - Shinju - 09-18-2014

CommID: Michaela Sandera ~ Hellfire Legion Fleet Admiral
To: Marius Royce
Subject: Deployment

Greetings Fleet Master Royce,

Fleet Admiral of Taskforce Warhammer speaking. Due to increasing danger in Magellan, California and Cortez system, we would like to assign "Iblis" Scylla class cruiser to Taskforce Warhammer as Heavy Support, helping our operatives in already mentioned systems.

~Sandera

RE: To: Marius Royce || From: Fleet Admiral Sandera - Echo 7-7 - 09-21-2014

[Image: commfinisher.png]

To: Fleet Admiral Michaela Sandera
Sub.: Deployment

Admiral Sandera;

I must have missed the memo. According to my records, the Iblis is in dry-dock and we're still months away from having one of the Cruiser bays free for a proper maintenance overhaul. The ship took a heavy EMP hit back during... well, you know. The feedback surge burned out power conduits on decks B through E and it's a miracle the reactor didn't overload. Nevertheless, it has just enough operational systems to still be space-worthy. What exactly did you have in mind?

- Praetorian.

RE: To: Marius Royce || From: Fleet Admiral Sandera - Shinju - 09-21-2014

Praetorian,

We need Iblis in Magellan as soon as possible, even if ship is damaged. Anyway I'm sure you've heard about Magellan battles already and about Navy presence close to our homeworld. And our Bombers aren't able to defeat Battleships or Liberty Assault Battlecruisers in short time, before they call their reinforcements. This would be task of Iblis, fast elimination of hostile forces near Vespucci. Our fleet is heavily damaged and we can't risk Navy assault now. So I would like to assign Iblis to Taskforce Warhammer under mine and Fleet Commanders control.

~Sandera

RE: To: Marius Royce || From: Fleet Admiral Sandera - Echo 7-7 - 09-21-2014

To: Fleet Admiral Michaela Sandera
Sub.: Deployment

Admiral Sandera;

That is fine by me - we would be more than happy to get inactive ships launched so there's more capacity for active combat vessels at the docks. The reason Iblis is scheduled for repairs several months from now is because of the shortage of suitable spare parts, and we hoped that enough would arrive by then to get started. If you can accelerate this process by prioritising supplies for its repair, and get the specific parts we need, the repair crews can get started within weeks.

- Praetorian.

RE: To: Marius Royce || From: Fleet Admiral Sandera - Shinju - 09-21-2014

Praetorian,

I can take care of your list, just tell me what do you need. Then we will deploy Iblis and make your dry-dock free.

~Sandera