Discovery Gaming Community
I miss you all. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I miss you all. (/showthread.php?tid=120776)

Pages: 1 2

I miss you all. - Swallow - 09-18-2014

Though feels like it shall remain in past.

RE: I miss you all. - SnakThree - 09-18-2014

I feel you, bro.

RE: I miss you all. - SMGSterlin - 09-18-2014

(09-18-2014, 08:40 PM)Snak3 Wrote: I feel you, bro.
Stop touching him there, that's inappropriate for Flood. 8

Hai Swallow, come back k? K.|

RE: I miss you all. - Swallow - 09-18-2014

I was never gone. Like I was never here. I bet there was none of my characters anyone here might recall of.

RE: I miss you all. - Strichev - 09-18-2014

All those moments now lost in time, like grains of sand in a never-ending dune of life, set adrift in winds of fate, never to be seen again. Oh, how time passes.

May you be happy in life. And may luck follow you closely. Or come back to this abyss so out of this world.

If only I had no doubts.

I sometimes see dreams about this universe. I really see dreams about Discovery.

I could gladly spend a hour a day. Why shall I choose something one? I know if I really want I can do everything and do it in time. There is no thing like 'RL calls'.

RE: I miss you all. - FynnMcScrap - 09-18-2014

As a player flying... and increasingly loving ! - the Serenity...

Do what you see fitting.
But know we would like to greet you here.

RE: I miss you all. - Strichev - 09-18-2014

In the end, as is the case with everything, one has to decide on his own. We might regret it later, but that doesn't change anything.

I don't know you - hell, my own actions surprise me sometimes - and so whatever I say might be erroneous in some way.

As for dreams about things we miss... I tend to dream about RL more than about games. More pleasant as they are, they make up for that at the end. RL ones.

Oh, it was just a dream.

Aren't dreams about a universe such as this better in such aspects? We can always return, hit connect, immerse ourselves in yet another waking dream that is FL. At least it is obtainable, within our reach, unlike RL.

It is dangerous, though, to dream. Sometimes one might wish to stay there, although it will never come into existence.

In the end, as in the beginning, it's up to you. Do as you wish.

The dreams were beautiful. In one I travelled through Omegas, through one huge system, under the Corsair influence, and me in my Centurion... In another, there was an isolated system with oddly elongaled star, and drifting starship around it. Yet another one took me through independent worlds to Liberty, I landed on some planet and took a walk around a village. In another one there was a really mad run through spaces full of enemies, aliens, then deep into Coalition spaces with further exploration of hollowed dark structures. And the most recent took me into the Bretonian fleet, and I, alongside with a wing of heavy crafts was going to the 'battlefield'. In that dream I noticed that destroyer was equilped with a powerfull cannon, which, by unknown occasion was shooting only straight upward regarding the ship body... But it was powerfull.

RE: I miss you all. - t0l - 09-19-2014

(09-18-2014, 10:12 PM)Swallow Wrote: The dreams were beautiful. In one I travelled through Omegas, through one huge system, under the Corsair influence, and me in my Centurion... In another, there was an isolated system with oddly elongaled star, and drifting starship around it. Yet another one took me through independent worlds to Liberty, I landed on some planet and took a walk around a village. In another one there was a really mad run through spaces full of enemies, aliens, then deep into Coalition spaces with further exploration of hollowed dark structures. And the most recent took me into the Bretonian fleet, and I, alongside with a wing of heavy crafts was going to the 'battlefield'. In that dream I noticed that destroyer was equilped with a powerfull cannon, which, by unknown occasion was shooting only straight upward regarding the ship body... But it was powerfull.

bruh