Discovery Gaming Community
Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! (/showthread.php?tid=120857)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! - Lythrilux - 09-20-2014

Can we expand the piracy line in the Hogosha ID to Bretonia? They're listed as criminals/hostile in Bretonia, so I don't see why not. It makes sense from an RP perspective too. Hogosha could make use of Gaian bases as staging points perhaps? The Hogosha ID also has rephacks which make it red to basically everything in Bretonia.

It'd be a great way to give a mostly dead ID new life.

Can we also add Kusari to Gallic Junker ZoI as well? They have rephacks so they can't dock in Kusari at all, they're also already hunted by Hogosha.

RE: Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! - WesternPeregrine - 09-20-2014

"Are you a wizard?", because you have read my mind.

There has been some consideration to request that if we managed to make the Hogosha Association official, but somehow you brought it up before I thought of doing the same.

I fail to see any improvement on the Hogosha relations with bretonia, and id allowance to act in Bretonia would be a great way to link up with Gaians and Corsairs for some joint actions.
Following this line of thought, the people at the HA also threw the idea of expanding the piracy zoi to the whole Tau and Sigma systems.
Well, in the sigmas the Hogosha don't have sigma-17 in their zoi, which even has a Samura planet.

On the Tau systems, it would be to link up with the Bretonia theater, and disrupt the Junker commerce (not that it couldn't be done already). Perhaps only adding T-31 would be a good start.
This would not have any effect on Roussilon and Baffin, although those are independent worlds instead of Tau systems right?

-An interested player.

RE: Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! - Lythrilux - 09-20-2014

I would hugely welcome any influx of Hogosha activity. I want Hogosha to be getting in JMs face.

RE: Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! - Badperson - 09-20-2014

More reason for me to go log my Junker snubs and combat ships, but may or may not be a little too much since they can already kill Junkers in Liberty and Rheinland.

I'm undecided.

RE: Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! - Rebirth - 09-20-2014

This sounds like a good idea. Would like to revive Hogosha again.

RE: Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! - Mujer Stallion - 09-20-2014

Link is below

RE: Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! - Lythrilux - 09-20-2014

(09-20-2014, 10:55 PM)Badperson Wrote: More reason for me to go log my Junker snubs and combat ships, but may or may not be a little too much since they can already kill Junkers in Liberty and Rheinland.

I'm undecided.
fyi Hogosha can kill Junkers everywhere.
Mainly I just want to see Hogosha pirating in Bretonia, which will lead to an influx of activity for them, whereby I can log Junkers to go kill them.
And hopefully this will make people use the Taus more for Hogosha activity as well (as the whole of the Taus could easily be shoehorned in).

RE: Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! - Fluffyball - 09-20-2014

I second that. It would be senseless for ID if Hogosha couldn't back up their Gaian buddies.

RE: Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! - Marburg - 09-20-2014

(09-20-2014, 09:24 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Can we expand the piracy line in the Hogosha ID to Bretonia?
Yes please

RE: Expand Hogosha ZoI into Bretonia! - Ryummel - 09-21-2014

-Give Hessian ID a line to pirate in Bretonia to aid their Molly buddies.
-Give Liberty Rogues ID a line to pirate in Bretonia to aid their Molly buddies.
-Give Hellfire Legion ID a line to pirate in Bretonia to aid their Molly buddies.

And then extrapolate the same situation onto other Houses, then maybe we'll end up having Blood Dragons pirating in Omegas too. The logic is retarded.