Discovery Gaming Community
Can you sanction against running? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Can you sanction against running? (/showthread.php?tid=121075)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Can you sanction against running? - lIceColon - 09-27-2014

We've all dealt with them, and we all hate them: Those lost blues who, in their desperate attempts to make us as sour and as bitter as possible by wasting their time, will run away in the opposite direction when they realize they are outgunned.

In my opinion, this is actually a form of trolling.

Therefore, can we sanction runners under 1.2?

Although it may be better to ignore the runner, I feel this behavior should be discouraged at all times.

The worst thing about people that run away is that they're basically avoiding an interaction on a - multiplayer - server. And that means they're just one more player that notexplodes his way to his LNS CAU 8 Carrier.

I think they should get sanctioned for it. I don't think potential blues should be equipped to run, because they're the easy prey and easy prey should never outrun the hunter.

Plus, it's awfully ooRP to run away, because my RP is to make you explode so you should explode instead of running away.

I remember when the game was about RP, but now the game is only about winning, specifically me not winning my blue and that makes me QQ because I deserve my blue because I planned for 2 hours and it failed to net me a single credit and its not fair that the blue that was is able to run away instead of accepting defeat and give me my blue.

When I make you explode, I'm providing gameplay for you and you should just accept your fate, bend over and take it like the little ***** you are, you like getting killed don't ya, getting killed is such good RP mmmmmm yes beg for your life, while your at it read 50 shades of grey to me ohhhh yessss hook those car batteries up to your nipples while you're at it, because getting victimized is such good RP, we should rename disco to Victimsim 2014 where I play the torturer, and you play a nice person who get VIOLENTLY ATTACKED and LEFT FOR DEAD and LOSES EVERYTHING because that's the most sophisticated RP there is, and I enjoy it because I like hurting others and you enjoy it because you like being hurt, such sophisticated and good RP and if you don't like it then Get Sanctioned!

/sarcasm

RE: Can you sanction against running? - dirmaster0 - 09-27-2014

[Image: Oj0at1x.jpg]

RE: Can you sanction against running? - t0l - 09-27-2014

aren't you a cool kid

RE: Can you sanction against running? - Hermes - 09-27-2014

[Image: lmao-seriously.jpg]

RE: Can you sanction against running? - Sciamach - 09-27-2014

Hello flood

RE: Can you sanction against running? - Sath - 09-27-2014

tryhard memer bruv

RE: Can you sanction against running? - dierton - 09-27-2014

(09-27-2014, 02:01 AM)dirmaster0 Wrote:
[Image: Oj0at1x.jpg]
[Image: zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad.jpg]

RE: Can you sanction against running? - Sath - 09-27-2014

Looks more like a "trying to be smart and cool" form of whining. Try harder.

RE: Can you sanction against running? - dirmaster0 - 09-27-2014

(09-27-2014, 05:25 AM)dierton Wrote: [Image: zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad.jpg]

I do sorry ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

RE: Can you sanction against running? - SnakeLancerHaven - 09-27-2014

Freeroamer mk2 affirmed