Discovery Gaming Community
Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=121091)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback - Huursa - 09-27-2014

[Image: Z2eapWy.gif]
Video Signal High....100%
Hello, pilots, outlaws, pirates and lawfuls im Gen.Jack Sparrow leader of the rebels who escaped from New Earth we call ourselves Pegasus Pilgrims. Im using this name in honor of the real Gen.Jack Sparrow who led the "Pilgrims aboard" and started the colonisation of our home planet . Now im sending our histoy..

Sending Message..99%..100%

During the war between the Alliance and the Sol Coalition, the allies sawthat there was no way out to end the war there, and that it would go on for a long time . So an American general called Jack Sparrow started recruiting explorers,scientists,engineers and pilots. After 7months of extensive training Jack asked the engineers and the scientists to to build a ship big enough where the crew could live,have food and medicine for months or a year of travel if needed. so they built a liner codenamed P.I.L.G.R.I.M.S. Inside of it they also placed two very small spacecrafts that they would use has recon ships to places the liner was too big to go to.For a secret operation called "Pilgrims aboard" while he would teach his explorers basic skills. When the ship was ready Jack and his loyal elite went to their cryo pods and set the coordinates for the liner to complete the Operation Pilgrims Aboard where they would have to find a new system to live in case the Coalition started winning the war or if the Sol System would be in serious danger.

The first too awake were startled to discover, on first approach they spotted remnants from an unknown race containing derelict ships! But there main mission was at the forefront of their minds. A new colony was to be established on New Earth and terraforming was to begin. After some hours of driving they finaly found a planet at sight. After establishing a starting colony, the fleet sent a Research Ship to explore the derelict vessels and it found unknown debris containing technology that bewildered them. After the end of the research and recovery mission the small ship returned home with some of the remnants and lots of scanner data. The best scientists from the fleet spent many hundreds of years researching that debris with no success. Finally some progress was made and the fleet was able to incorporate some kind of new Jump Drive Technology but it was unstable and deemed too dangerous to use. There was no telling where you would come out at. The year is now 763AS, and the explorers have established a thriving colony on New Earth. They had to focus on the large amounts of nebulas and asteroid debris fields that were scattered this system because they could not find any other planets to colonize within a reasonable distance. A small group of Rebels who never forgot the lessons of Sol, broke away from the Pilgrims faction, claiming that the Government needed to be changed. There was a lack of individual freedoms stemming from the Pilgrims's outdated social system. The Rebels began launching small guerrilla warfare like attacks on important depots and construction facilities on New Earth. Using there guerrilla tactics they were also able to hijack the experimental Jump Drive for their own use. Hiding underground, the Rebels managed to last 57 years in this conflict. Unfortunately, though they were also beginning to lose the war… It was now 820AS and everything was about to come to an abrupt end.

[Image: v6ZJwEJ.jpg]

Within moments an alien fleet of Unknown ships, similar to those found at the derelict sight were in Planetary Scanner Range. They approached at a high rate of speed; so fast the Pilgrims defenses barely had a chance to launch fighters and activate defense platforms. As quickly as these beasts arrived, they began decimating whole cities with little to no effort. The Rebels noticed this destruction and realized they did not have a chance in this fight. So they did the only thing they could think of. They ran, hopefully one final time!
A small contingent of the Rebels best scientists, military and leaders made a daring escape from the planet with an attached prototype of the jump drive that was salvaged off the alien derelict vessels hundreds of years ago. Many fighter pilots gave their lives to get these people to safety. The ship with the prototype fired up the drive and made an uncharted jump. Within a blink of an eye they were in a new area of space, unknown to them. They soon would learn, this new space was Sirius and that the inhabitants were all too familiar neighbors they used to have in Sol over 800 hundred years ago.Sadly part of the Rebels crew passed a way because of the attack on New Earth and since that no other Human had found New Earth or send any transmition to them, they taught they had all died.
This is the begining of the Pegasus Pilgrims!

End of Transmision

ooRP
ID : Freelancer
Diplomacy
Neutral with everyone (This will be changed in the time)
We are recruiting pilots if you want to join click Here!
Ranks:

[Image: bqEPoJD.jpg]

RE: Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback - Shizune - 09-27-2014

So...space rebels right?
...Does the Empire know?

In all seriousness however, it is good that you have fixed what you could as in truth I have been looking forward to new factions being formed, I do like your fixes you have made, also if you would like some help from me or a few others, just PM me on skype

Freefallinggod on skype if you want some help from a few people, but in all fairness good luck with the new faction *Bow*

RE: Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback - Huursa - 09-27-2014

(09-27-2014, 04:50 PM)Shizune Wrote: So...space rebels right?
...Does the Empire know?

In all seriousness however, it is good that you have fixed what you could as in truth I have been looking forward to new factions being formed, I do like your fixes you have made, also if you would like some help from me or a few others, just PM me on skype

Freefallinggod on skype if you want some help from a few people, but in all fairness good luck with the new faction *Bow*
I will think about that.

RE: Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback - kuvacz - 09-27-2014

Getting much better, good to see you're now about to find "a right way".

Notes and suggestions I will post/send you later on when I'm in the appropriate mood for it, if you still want me to.

RE: Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback - Gulryz - 09-28-2014

Looks better then before, I did say pretty good but it need structure and other stuff which is common in factions
~Devil

RE: Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback - Thunderer - 09-28-2014

Could be better if Jack Sparrow was Canadian. USAans get too much attention these days. Canada could have made a sleepership.
Or Brazilian. Or Arabian. Or Indian. Or Aussie.

RE: Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback - Huursa - 09-29-2014

(09-28-2014, 10:21 PM)Thunderer Wrote: Could be better if Jack Sparrow was Canadian. USAans get too much attention these days. Canada could have made a sleepership.
Then why everyone were against Bulgarian sleeper ship ..

RE: Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback - SystemsFailing - 09-29-2014

Not this cake again. Still fun, but not original anymore.

RE: Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback - t0l - 09-29-2014

(09-28-2014, 10:21 PM)Thunderer Wrote: Could be better if Jack Sparrow was Canadian. USAans get too much attention these days. Canada could have made a sleepership.

I believe it's implied that Canada got a few people onboard the Liberty, and Arabians/Indians were Coalition.

RE: Pegasus Pilgrims - Information & Feedback - Sabru - 09-29-2014

(09-29-2014, 12:47 PM)Tal Wrote:

I believe it's implied that Canada got a few people onboard the Liberty, and Arabians/Indians were Coalition.

and Australians hopped a ride onboard the bret sleepership, and nordic peoples hitched a ride on the Rhein sleepership and a few other examples.