Discovery Gaming Community
To: Hogosha - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Hogosha (/showthread.php?tid=121127)

Pages: 1 2

To: Hogosha - TheSauron - 09-28-2014

[Image: hR8RMGU.png]

Good day!

After some negotiations, we've managed to struck a deal with Samura concerning our armed support against both Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums. However, we're lacking a proper base of operations. We can't simply launch from Samura's installations, as this would cause some... political complications.

Therefore, on behalf of The Watchers, I'm asking you to grant us premission to freely operate from your bases. I'd also like to know what do you want in exchange.

I'm awaiting your answer.

Clean skies.

[Image: SjSyxu4.png]

RE: To: Hogosha, Farmers Alliance - Artisan Farmers Alliance - 09-28-2014

From Ryu Nakata, Artisan Farmers Alliance

[Image: ryunakataklein.png]

Konnichiwa,

Samura? Armed support? Dead Blood Dragons or Golden Chrysanthemums? Hai, the latter one is most appricated... but first of all, the Farmers Alliance would like to know who you or who the Watchers are before we even considering to give strangers... oh wait, you are not from Kusari it seems... foreigners, free access to one of our installation.

Ryu Nakata

RE: To: Hogosha, Farmers Alliance - TheSauron - 09-28-2014

Good day, sir Nakata.

While I understand that we didn't had any extensive contact during last few months, I don't think that you can call us strangers.
We're The Watchers, we're Gaia's eyes and ears, we're Her first and last line of defence. We are Gaians.

Now, as I've introduced ourselves more closely, I'd like to know if you agree.

Clean skies

RE: To: Hogosha, Farmers Alliance - Artisan Farmers Alliance - 09-28-2014

From Ryu Nakata, Artisan Farmers Alliance

Hai, now i know The Watchers are Gaian's. That's a good start i think. It is indeed a long time ago, a Gaian group contacted us here in Kusari. When i think about it, The Nature's Last Hope movement was the last one. I wonder what happened to them....

Nonetheless, that's nothing we should discuss today. I am a busy man as you are a busy women i assume. So let us get straight to my feelings about this matter.

Your movement is not known by the Farmers Alliance so far. That's why i called you a stranger. But we are pleased to hear it's a gaian one. We've always had a good relationship to our friends in Bretonia. So i don't know why that should change. We will open the door at Kagoshima in Kyushu and at Kamisu in Honshu for you. That's all i can do for you right now.

In return i would like to know, if our agreement with the NLH about docking permission at Islay in Edinburgh and Skye in Newcastle is still valid.

Ryu Nakata

RE: To: Hogosha, Farmers Alliance - TheSauron - 09-28-2014

This is really good to hear, sir Nakata.
I'll forward this to the rest of us and our ships should be on their way soon.
And of course, you're welcome to visit Islay, Skye and Holmfirth anytime you wish.

Now, the hunt has begun.

Clean skies.

RE: To: Hogosha - TheSauron - 09-28-2014

-[REDIRECTING MESSAGE TO HOGOSHA SYNDICATE]-
-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-

RE: To: Hogosha - WesternPeregrine - 09-28-2014

[Image: hxbcBA7.jpg?1]

Sender ID: Togase Ijima, Takarabune 2nd Class Commercial Agent
Receiver ID: [Reply Protocol] - The Watchers

*having noticed the transmission, and after contacting his boss, he opens the channel and begins his reply*

Good day, and well met Miss Flora-san. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Togase Ijima, and I am the representative of of the Takarabune Company interests in the Tau, Gallic and Bretonian systems.

The Takarabune Company is a company specialized in agricultural and aquaculture production and exportation of Kusari. We have very close relations with other Hogosha (in a way that most can not take us for anything other than Hogosha) and we are considered one of the syndicates composing the Hogosha Association in Kusari.

I apologize for the delay in our response, as we were waiting for an initiative from some upper level in the Association. However, since that response has yet to come, I guess they will not mind our own initiative.

--------------------

Now, I must say we have been eager to establish communications with the Gaians for some time, which explains my presence in Islay currently. While the folks at the base have been gracious to provide us with accommodation and attending to our needs, we have been struck by less than favorable luck, and most of the field agents are deployed elsewhere it seems. Edinburgh has been quiet for a few weeks.

On our side, we would like to establish a commercial partnership with the Gaians in Edinburgh and elsewhere. Our current "status" in Bretonia means that our efforts would assuredly not stray to other endeavors very soon.

We would ship good agricultural products from Kusari, as well as supplies form other types. We would also be bringing shipments of Artifacts of the finest quality, bought at the experts on Planet Crete.
As we have seen from several clients, especially the lady type ones who think diamonds are too extravagant, we also have a good offer of our own Junyo Pearls for trade.

-------------

Ending that salesman spiel that I had to do, we now gaze upon your own requests.

This deal with Samura that you talk about seems most interesting. I wonder however what sort of operations and forces are you planning to use in Kusari.
While our comrades from the Farmers Alliance would probably be glad to have more forces in tune with their goals, if the Hogosha suddenly found that there are more gaians and agitators leaving their bases than there are Hogosha ships in the docks, it would be troublesome.

At the current situation, the Gaians are free to use the bases run by the Hogosha for their trade and transit, as I suspect you do now already.
I would advise that you wait from a consensus from the Hogosha Assocaition before you attempt more... "radical" approaches to our problems, or yours.

Things I might recommend on this topic are however, to contact the Association artifact dealer in Kabukicho, in the New Tokyo system, and to visit our observation outpost Kamakura, far in the Sigma systems. We use that one to survey the unethical practices of the GMG in Okinawa. I think those will be of great interest to your projects.

------------

Apologies for the long conversation, but Islay has few people that you can talk about good Kusari sake, and even fewer to talk about business.

If there are any questions on your part, I'll do my best to satisfy your curiosity.

May the Fortunes guide your purpose true.
Togase Ijima, of the Takarabune Company

RE: To: Hogosha - Marburg - 09-29-2014

[Image: Commpic_zps64fc2f54.png]

Konishiwa most honerable Ryu Nakata. I am Damien McEwan. Former leader of what was once known as Nature's Last Hope

I humbly beg your indulgence to grant me audience to speak on behalf of The Watchers.

Times and eras change like the seasons, and in eras past not so long ago, I, & the most honorable Ze'ev Burak of the AFA, have shared a history between our peoples.

We have shared a history of both bread that we have broken, and blood that we have shed together...as cousins in humanity, and as brothers in arms.

My era of the NLH has past, but I ask in honor of those of mine who have died for both Gaians & Gaia, as well as the honor of the wisdom and memory of the leadership of Ze'ev Burack of the great AFA, that the Watchers be honored in this new era as the AFA once honored the NLH in mine.

I am extremely pleased to have had this opportunity to speak with you, Ryu Nakata, and I hope you will see fit to honor our past, as I honor your present on behalf of the Watchers of the new era.

::bows deeply and signs out::

RE: To: Hogosha - TheSauron - 09-29-2014

Good day, sir Ijima.

While we know that our trade ships can dock on... your bases, we've assumed that staging raiding parties is a whole lot different story that needs your premission. Anyway, we'll wait for the Association's response before attempting anything serious in that matter.

Now, about your trade offer. While I doubt that we'd have much use for pearls or diamonds, we'll be more than happy to see more variety in our menu. We are willing to discuss more details about this agreement. For now feel free to bring your goods to our bases. Our dealers will be notified about your incoming shipments.

Have a good day.

-[ENCRYPTED]-
-[TOBig GrinAMIEN MCEWAN]-

It's good to see some of our more experienced brothers still with us, but I'll be more than happy to know how the hell did you got acces to this channel. You could at least dress yourself a bit! Anyway, I'm aware who NLH were, and consirdering this I'll turn a blind eye on your naked chest here. But only this time. Hack our comms once again, and I'm going to talk with you personally while being pissed. Trust me, you don't want that.

As a side note, nice muscles.
-[END]-

RE: To: Hogosha - TheSauron - 09-30-2014

-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-