Discovery Gaming Community
What game you would like to be HD? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: What game you would like to be HD? (/showthread.php?tid=121129)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

What game you would like to be HD? - Fluffyball - 09-28-2014

I was wondering what classing games would you love to have HD version that would run on the new PC or consoles, with no gameplay changes except for getting rid of bugs - and why? No matter how many games you'll post, but try not to exceed three.

WARNING, Spoilers MAY occur ahead.

Ace Combat Zero. Why? Great story, feel and holy-mother-of-god plot-twist. ("June 6, 1995..."). Also, I would love to add Belkan side of the story, which in my opinion surpass that told in Ace Combat 5. And THAT MUSIC in ACZ.

Heretic II. Why? I t is the first game when I got my PC and I loved Corvus. It is the only game known for me that allowed high-jump (mixed with a kick dealing massive damage), when bladestaff was equipped.

Homeworld: Cataclysm. While not being canon Homeworld game, this game offered something that I make this a no. 1 game: the enemy I have truly feared. When I saw The Beast... Well, check end of Mission 3 and whole Mission 4 in that. You'll understand.

RE: What game you would like to be HD? - Internity - 09-28-2014

Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 + add-on Night of the Raven.

RE: What game you would like to be HD? - TheSauron - 09-28-2014

Star Wolves - dunno, I just love this game. Especially the soundtrack.

RE: What game you would like to be HD? - Tachyon - 09-28-2014

can we have actual new games instead

RE: What game you would like to be HD? - Jihadjoe - 09-28-2014

Syndicate Wars.

RE: What game you would like to be HD? - Corile - 09-28-2014

Freelancer

RE: What game you would like to be HD? - Rodent - 09-28-2014

(09-28-2014, 01:58 PM)Toji-Haku Wrote: Homeworld: Cataclysm. While not being canon Homeworld game, this game offered something that I make this a no. 1 game: the enemy I have truly feared. When I saw The Beast... Well, check end of Mission 3 and whole Mission 4 in that. You'll understand.

I have bad news for you. Apparently they lost the source code for Cataclysm somewhere along the line and so can't remake it. Homeworld 1 and 2 are getting HD remakes though.

RE: What game you would like to be HD? - Mímir - 09-28-2014

(09-28-2014, 02:35 PM)Jihadjoe Wrote: Syndicate Wars.

It's made by some of the same dudes that made Syndicate Wars. EA owns the intellectual property, so they can't reference the Syndicate universe directly, but it's supposed to be a "spiritual successor". On Kickstarter.

I'd like to see the original Deus Ex shined up in a new version. That game had so much to offer.

RE: What game you would like to be HD? - Cælumaresh - 09-28-2014

Neverwinter Nights 1
Nevrwinter Nights 2
GTA San Andreas
Freelancer
Halo 1 for PC
Halo 2 for PC

RE: What game you would like to be HD? - Sath - 09-28-2014

(09-28-2014, 04:33 PM)The_Lost Wrote: GTA San Andreas
Halo 1 for PC

You have my respect :-:7