Discovery Gaming Community
What commodity would you like to see in next update? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: What commodity would you like to see in next update? (/showthread.php?tid=121163)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

What commodity would you like to see in next update? - nOmnomnOm - 09-29-2014

Anything you wish you can transport but have to make up in game using something else and its just not the same? Yeah me too...

Mai wish list iz:

Potatoes
Coffee
Livestock!?!? (is that even... i dunno... i want meat)
Tofu

and...

*cough* Prostitute/Woman of the Lanes
For the lolz xD

RE: What commodity would you like to see in next update? - Remnant - 09-29-2014

A new type of mine-able gas commodity.

RE: What commodity would you like to see in next update? - nOmnomnOm - 09-29-2014

(09-29-2014, 03:05 AM)Moveit56 Wrote: A new type of mine-able gas commodity.

Methane gas :>

RE: What commodity would you like to see in next update? - Gypsie Skripto - 09-29-2014

I am seriously thinking about asking the Dev Team to add Kalliste Gold Marijuana as a Baffin export Smile

+1 on the Potatoes. Worth a faction.

RE: What commodity would you like to see in next update? - nOmnomnOm - 09-29-2014

Escape pods. An RP commodity. AND YES it is already in the game as a mission thing! Why not have it to buy and sell or just hold in?

And also cloths/spacesuit ?? Or just panties. 'cuz I sometimes pirate them.

RE: What commodity would you like to see in next update? - FynnMcScrap - 09-29-2014

rework of toxic waste ?
- ah, not new.

workable human organs ? -ah, not new...

nope, no idea for a NEW commodity

(09-29-2014, 03:22 AM)FynnMcScrap Wrote: rework of toxic waste ?
- ah, not new.

workable human organs ? -ah, not new...

nope, no idea for a NEW commodity

Blood Bags / Blood Transfuse Kit

RE: What commodity would you like to see in next update? - Machelvanius - 09-29-2014

(09-29-2014, 02:59 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Anything you wish you can transport but have to make up in game using something else and its just not the same? Yeah me too...

Mai wish list iz:

Potatoes
Coffee
Livestock!?!? (is that even... i dunno... i want meat)
Tofu

and...

*cough* Prostitute/Woman of the Lanes
For the lolz xD

AWESOME!!! and Donuts to tantalize the POPO in Bretonia and Liberty. Berleiners for the Rheinlanders,

that's from the great quote from JFK when he told all the people in Germany, "I am a jelly donut." (Actual translation) when he meant to say, "I am a Berliner."

Omg yes we need Donuts is standard RP commodity material!!! +1

RE: What commodity would you like to see in next update? - PlasmaSabre - 09-29-2014

(09-29-2014, 03:57 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Omg yes we need Donuts is standard RP commodity material!!! +1

+2 Donuts ftw Big Grin

Also livestock, clothing, and plants (like, live trees or lumber perhaps)