Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Ship Registry || From: House of Cards - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Ship Registry || From: House of Cards (/showthread.php?tid=121174)

To: Liberty Ship Registry || From: House of Cards - Corile - 09-29-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Recipent:_______________________Liberty Ship Registry
Sender:____________________________Jacques Letourneau

Signal strength:_________________________________High
Encryption:______________________________________High

Subject:_____'Lucullus' Gallic Liner registration

To whom it may concern,

I am looking for a proper license to use and operate my 'Lucullus' class Gallic Liner by the name House.of.Cards within Liberty space. The vessel currently holds Council identification papers but they will be expired soon and I have no intention of renewing them.

I originate from Liberty and still have valid Libertonian citizenship. I had spent three years working for the Council in Gallia before coming back to Liberty. This ship was built for me by the Council and no royalist forces were involved in its construction.

If you need any more information, please inform me. Below you can find proof of neutral standing with Liberty forces and copy of my current Council identification papers.

Yours faithfully,
-- Jacques Letourneau

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Liberty Ship Registry || From: House of Cards - Corile - 10-01-2014

RE: To: Liberty Ship Registry || From: House of Cards - Corile - 10-04-2014

RE: To: Liberty Ship Registry || From: House of Cards - Wildkins - 10-11-2014

[Image: 6gv11Kh.png]

To Jacques Letourneau of the House of Cards:

Greetings. I am Vice Admiral Nathaniel Davies of the First Fleet, Liberty Navy. Your request to utilize one-times "Lucullus" Gallic Liner in the House of Liberty has been received by the Naval Ship Registry. Before deliberation begins about the permission of this vessel, we request the following information:

First, how did you acquire this vessel? You say that it was manufactured by the Council, but do you happen to have records of this proceeding that you can share with us?

Secondly, the matter of your identification papers. If they are to expire soon, with what will you replace them with? The affiliation of your Liner vessel must be known before we are willing to approve it. With this, we also ask to what end or purpose you will be utilizing this vessel. Is it purely for your own transportation, or do you seek to enterprise as a freelance trader captain? We would like to know of this as well.

Finally, concerning your citizenship in Liberty. We would like to request information regarding your birth, ideally your birthplace so as to verify your citizenship. If any of the crew of your vessel is not Libertonian in origin, we would also like to know of their origin and name so as to cross-check records with foreign powers. Of course, we also require a proof of hostility with all liberty unlawful organizations (Rogues, Hackers, et cetera) so as to prove your standing with the Republic of Liberty.

If you can provide all of this information, it will go a long way to help you bring your prized vessel into Liberty.

Sincerely,
Vice Admiral Nathaniel Davies
First Fleet, Liberty Navy

RE: To: Liberty Ship Registry || From: House of Cards - Corile - 10-11-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Recipent:_______________________Liberty Ship Registry
Sender:____________________________Jacques Letourneau

Signal strength:_________________________________High
Encryption:______________________________________High

Subject:_____Re: 'Lucullus' Gallic Liner registration

Greetings, Mr. Davies,

Ad first, there are no actual records of the ship construction. It was made at Charlons-en-Champagne Station in Champagne and then sub rosa taken to Rousillon. I'm afraid I can't show you any evidence of that apart from this.

Ad second, I will remain a civilian, unaffiliated with any house, faction or corporation. In general the ship won't be used for enterprising or trade, but rather for my personal, research and transportation, purposes. It was a gift I hold dear to my heart, but at the same time want to come back to my home, Liberty.

As far as my and my crewmen citizenship and personal information are concerned, below you can find everything, including the proof of hostility.

Yours faithfully,
-- Jacques Letourneau

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED