Discovery Gaming Community
To: Outcasts governing bodies and independent organisations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Outcasts governing bodies and independent organisations (/showthread.php?tid=121209)

To: Outcasts governing bodies and independent organisations - Mímir - 09-30-2014

...Incoming message...
...Source: Omicron Alpha...

'Ello 'Casts.

Looks like we've got another mentally impaired pirate Big Dragon captain in Omicron-80.

Ye, I'm a Junker scrap mining for you lot, and there'll be no more scrap coming your way when you let deadbeats like this dock!

<Data>

...Message terminated...

RE: To: Outcasts governing bodies and independent organisations - Sath - 09-30-2014

[[[[[Incoming Transmission]]]]]
[[[[[Decrypting Data]]]]]

----------------------------------------------
Name: Xavier Pastore

Subject: Pesky Pirates

Destination: Open Communique channel to the outcasts

----------------------------------------------

Hola!

I am glad you could provide the evidence, as I had requested of you. I will pass this onto the Contari Lance high command and see if we can do anything to improve the current situation regarding various individuals disrupting the Maltese supply lines.

Xavier out.

[[[[[Deleting Files]]]]]
[[[[[Transmission Lost]]]]]

RE: To: Outcasts governing bodies and independent organisations - Mímir - 10-05-2014

...Incoming message...
...Source: The.Betty, Omicron Alpha...

'Ello again.

The same scumbag is still out there, now in Tau-37. Oddly enough none of the Outcast patrols were shooting at this Big Dragon, even though the captain was pirating your suppliers straight on your doorstep. You might wanna look into that.

<More data>

...Message terminated...

RE: To: Outcasts governing bodies and independent organisations - Stefz - 10-05-2014

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Valente Rossi, Administrator
To: The Betty
Re-routing/Zeta.broadband.spread - encryption Enigma-Delta
Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Topic: A Pirate

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

[Image: FtOm4Um.jpg]

Buongiorno, Junker. This matter just recently reached my desk, as I had more important things to take care of. Grazie for providing us with the evidence of that troublesome individual. I assure you he will be dealt with accordingly. I will personally attempt to establish contact with him and see if his actions can be explained, which I highly doubt. Nevertheless, it will probably result in his vessel being hunted by every single Maltese pilot. If you happen to encounter more individuals of this nature, make sure you let us know again, with some evidence, of course.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
Valente Rossi.

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]