Discovery Gaming Community
Make me a sig. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Make me a sig. (/showthread.php?tid=121240)

Pages: 1 2 3

Make me a sig. - Luke. - 10-01-2014

Yup, you're reading that thread title right. I want a sig that's different i.e. not by me and therefore I'm calling out to the current disco talent, new and old. I'm not really sure what i'm looking for though but I want two that I might chuck in a sig rotator if I can be bothered. Either way i'll use at least one of them and payments for both will still be sent regardless.

The first one, something BAF| based with a Templar (the Bretonian VHF) in it and "Matt Halpern" for the text. Y'know the colours and stuff so yeah that's pretty much all there is to that one so go nuts. Make it gritty-looking though. This character ain't no pushover.

The second one, I want something GRN| based. Lynx VHF, "Dax Roche" for the text and whatever colours you see fit. Not fussed about that one.

Make one and let someone else do the other or go ahead and do both; not bothered. No set budget either so show me your stuff and what you want for it and i'll throw some money at you if I like it enough. I'm a snub pilot so I don't need a lot of money for myself.

Good luck.

RE: Make me a sig. - Hermes - 10-01-2014

i ll see what i can do, but don't depend on me Smile im not as talented as you

regards,
Xenon

RE: Make me a sig. - ~Aro~ - 10-01-2014

I of casue not very talanted, but* I can try.

RE: Make me a sig. - Corile - 10-01-2014

Might try that later today.

RE: Make me a sig. - Gulryz - 10-01-2014

I may also try
~Devil

RE: Make me a sig. - Outro - 10-02-2014

[Image: efNmHws.png]

RE: Make me a sig. - nOmnomnOm - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 02:38 AM)Outro Wrote: [Image: efNmHws.png]

Thats pretty Bleeping awesome.

RE: Make me a sig. - Tenacity - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 02:38 AM)Outro Wrote: [Image: efNmHws.png]

As a fellow artist, I have to say that's one of the more interesting and unique signatures I've seen around here, stands out but is very well put together.

The only thing I'd suggest is doing a bit of work with the shadows and contrast on the fighter to make it 'pop' a bit more, right now it looks too flat (which happens with freelancer's poor textures, no fault of the artist).

Typically when I put a ship into a signature or other image for the forums, I'll go in and manually add shadows, adjust the contrast and tint of the hull, and sometimes even add some extra texture over areas that need it to make the vessel look a little more lifelike.

RE: Make me a sig. - Luke. - 10-02-2014

Very nice indeed, Outro. I'll see what others come up with first but that's a nice effort.

RE: Make me a sig. - Outro - 10-02-2014

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've modified the colours a bit, added some shadows. But not too much.

[Image: 3GzPRcB.png]