Discovery Gaming Community
To : Bretonia Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : Bretonia Government (/showthread.php?tid=121390)

To : Bretonia Government - Huursa - 10-05-2014

[Image: Z2eapWy.gif]
Video Signal High....100%
Message from our General Jack Sparrow leader of the Pegasus Pilgrims to Bretonian Government.

Sending Message..99%..100%

One more day of terrorism against our pilots from the Bretonia Authorities.We thought Bretonia is not corrupt but seems it's bunch of terrorists who attack innocent pilots . Better stop this ! Proofs

End of Transmision

RE: To : Bretonia Government - FallenKnight - 10-05-2014

[Image: euhshe.png]

[Image: mv5bv4.png]

Jack Sparrow,
Your transmission got my attention. You must understand that the Government of Bretonia is not an ordinary Mail Delivery Company where you can send in any kind of lower priority requests and expect attention.

Nevertheless, here I am to clear some issues for you. I do hope my presence will be more than enough to satisfy your interests about this incident.

On the topic - Your message is delivering us nearly no proof nor information enough to classify your statement of the government being "corrupt". Instead you only reveal your diminished knowledge of the Bretonian laws and territorial control.
Here a quote from the Constitution:
Quote:Article I
The Realm of Bretonia is defined as comprising the Stars of New London, Leeds, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Manchester, Dublin, Salisbury, Poole, Lewis, Londonderry, Chester, Dundee, and Inverness, the territories of all planets and other bodies in orbit around said Stars, and all space within such Star Systems, radiating out to a distance of 1000K in every direction from the orbital centre of the systems. All such territory is under the full jurisdiction of the Laws of Bretonia and this Constitution, as enforced by official agents of Her Majesty's Government.
Considering the above, you should realize that breaking any law while being in these systems will reflect in to an action, being aggressive or not.

The MI5 intelligence services are considered to be of top secret operations. Whatever reasons they had to attack your ships should be fully legit. All agents are following the laws and are fully aware of the consequences of their actions. We fully trust in their competences.

Now, in case you are unable to provide any real information of a possible corruption in our Court, I would advice you to stop sending us messages considered as "scam", for the next time, we may simply ignore them.

Follow the Laws of our Realm and be safe!

Lord Jarrow
Military Advisor of the Armed Forces,
Minister of Defence of House Bretonia

[Image: 97r2wg.png]

RE: To : Bretonia Government - BAF Admiralty Board - 10-05-2014

Message Source: H.M.S. Norfolk, Cambridge System
Subject: [Insert Subject]

Good day, [whoever u angry bloke are].

[i dont care except if u rise me salary]

Signed, [john layman], H.M.S. Norfolk Headquarters Janitor

RE: To : Bretonia Government - Huursa - 10-05-2014

[Image: Z2eapWy.gif]

Sending Message..99%..100%

As i said we went to Manchester as peacefully pilots attacking innocent pilots it's not good thing!Better stop this act of terrorism gentlements.

End of Transmision