Discovery Gaming Community
To: Star Enterprises and Freelance Merchants Re: Junkyard Contract - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Star Enterprises and Freelance Merchants Re: Junkyard Contract (/showthread.php?tid=121411)

To: Star Enterprises and Freelance Merchants Re: Junkyard Contract - AceofSpades - 10-05-2014

Preparing Open Transmission... Boosting Signal
Transmission Source ID: The Junkyard Station

'lo there Operators,

I had the opportunity to make my way to Omega 9 recently, and was impressed by the success Star Enterprises has had with the operations there. There is a great deal of business available between Inverness and the Star-operated vendors, and many local traders and merchants of Inverness are already seeking to increase available commerce from the sector.

The Junkyard is currently obtaining Reinforced Alloys en-masse to hasten production of que'd Cloaking Devices and Docking Modules. While the current price per unit of Reinforced Alloy is an industry-leading 4200sc, we are happy to offer a bonus payment of 1000sc per confirmed unit delivered, payable in amounts of ten million credits or more [10,000 RA+].
Proof of supply can be posted here for bonus payment. This contract will remain open until further notice [maximum 300.000.000sc bonus payment].

Equipment vendors at the Junkyard have prepared a shipment of CODENAME Cannon to be provided free of charge to Star Enterprises after the first delivery of Alloys to the Junkyard station is confirmed.

Freelance Merchants can obtain themselves a one-time bonus payment of 15.000.000sc by requesting docking rights at the Junkyard, and then providing the proof of delivery for at least 3600 units of Reinforced Alloy.

Good luck out there Pilots,
-Aces

Reduce Signal ... Ceasing Transmission..

RE: To: Star Enterprises; Freelance Merchants Re: Junkyard Contract - Star Enterprises Inc. - 10-06-2014

***Incoming Transmission***
**To: Junkyard Logistics**

Hello sir Jake Winslow CEO or Star Enterprises here. We are very interested in your offer to supply your base with the much needed Reinforced Alloy. Your offer is very pleasing and we will start right away! Please make sure that our tag, [Star], has clearance to dock and we will begin shipments immediately.

***End Transmission***

RE: To: Star Enterprises; Freelance Merchants Re: Junkyard Contract - Star Enterprises Inc. - 10-06-2014

First drop made sir about 9,000 units of RA.

Smiling for the camera

***End Transmission***

RE: To: Star Enterprises; Freelance Merchants Re: Junkyard Contract - Aereon - 10-06-2014

Good day! Gary Shaw here CFO of Star Enterpises
I'm Here to request you Please add Gateway|-GSV-Gyrados and Star.Ophion to the base Docking List. These are my Personal Ships That I use For Base supply, Since they lack a Zoner ID They are not tagged with [Star] like the rest of Our ships.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

***End Transmission***

RE: To: Star Enterprises; Freelance Merchants Re: Junkyard Contract - AceofSpades - 10-07-2014

No problem Gary.

Ye will find that the Ophion has already been cleared, as well as the Gateway| callsign at the Junkyard's docking bays.

Thank ye for your support aye
-Aces

RE: To: Star Enterprises and Freelance Merchants Re: Junkyard Contract - Aereon - 10-07-2014

Ahoy there! Gary From Star Enterprises here again.

Did a load of RA for ya in my gateway ship. Took some of your ore with me as well for the trip back, unfortunately there was only a little bit of gold ore there! so I Took some niobium ore with me, must say though, Diamonds from out base to waterloo, then RA from Planet new London to Your base, then Ore to Either New Berlin or Colorado which makes it ideal for us to then Grab Industrial hardware from Mainz in Frankfurt or Gravity stabiliser and magnetic super conductors from Pueblo in Colorado and haul back. All in all its a nice Efficient Trade Route. Please Do continue to Stock Ores!

oh I almost forgot here's the proof of me brining RAProof

***End Transmission***

RE: To: Star Enterprises and Freelance Merchants Re: Junkyard Contract - Star Enterprises Inc. - 10-08-2014

**.:j:. delivery**

Hello sir pilot of [Star]Stixx here got another delivery complete.

Drop

Until next time.

***End Transmission***

RE: To: Star Enterprises and Freelance Merchants Re: Junkyard Contract - Aereon - 10-09-2014

Ahoy! another Load of Ra done for you!

Screenie