Discovery Gaming Community
To .:j:. |From Star Enterprises inc. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To .:j:. |From Star Enterprises inc. (/showthread.php?tid=121423)

To .:j:. |From Star Enterprises inc. - Star Enterprises Inc. - 10-06-2014

***Incoming Transmission***
**To: Junker Congress**

Good day Members of Congress!
Gary Shaw here CFO of Star Enterprises.
I'm Sending this Message to you on this day to ask If we may be granted Docking access (and Possibly Jump access) to your base La Fortaleza.

We are Zoner IFF/IDD and are based out of the Omega 9 system.
Our Port Builds and sells various Types of equipment as well as Un-Cut Diamonds
Due to our Close Proximity to Omicrons Gamma we found our selves wanting to haul the Junker Specialty Premium Scrap. We have a few Junker Customers our selves, and they all recommended we should try La Fortaleza in Puerto Rico.

Should you wish to get a better idea of Star Enterprises you can read more about us Here

And you can Grab a Copy of Our equipment List Here

Looking forward to doing Business with you.

Cheers.

-Gary Shaw CFO of Star Enterprisers Inc.

***End Transmission***

RE: To .:j:. |From Star Enterprises inc. - Hermes - 10-06-2014

[Image: XTB-1.png]
ola Gary Shaw,
Your Transmission has been received and a congress presenter will reply back as soon as possible, please be patient as there are many issue going at the same time in the junkers congress as we speak

[Image: XTBE-1.png]

RE: To .:j:. |From Star Enterprises inc. - Ponge - 10-06-2014

[Image: 1ied4w.png]

Greetings Mr. Shaw.

A lot of individuals are interested in this commodity lately. I still have to wait for a green light from our leadership, but in the meantime, I would like to get a few things clear.

Is your identification tag code protected from hacking (// is your tag password protected)?

Your access to Puerto Rico will be limited to La Fortaleza base, and the small flight corridor directly connecting the base and the Texas jumphole. You are not allowed to dock on any other bases in the system for now. If you are seen wandering deep into our system, you might be fined or your docking and access rights might be revoked.

You have to comply with any Liberty authorities while you are in Liberty. You must not give them an excuse to chase you into Puerto Rico. We won't take responsibility for any issues arising from this.

It would be helpful to bring Reinforced Alloy for the base when you come to pick up premium scrap. I presume you can get it somewhere on your way to La Fortaleza.

//ooRP note: the occassional contraband on the base is only visible inRP to Junkers and unlawfuls. if the base has contraband, you cannot see or buy it. Please adhere to this.

Tell me if these criteria does not fit you. Also, the registration is free. Remember, I still need approval from the top brass.

Kind regards,
.:j:. Adam Wayland

[Image: md15qa.png]

RE: To .:j:. |From Star Enterprises inc. - Star Enterprises Inc. - 10-06-2014

***Incoming Transmission***

To .:j:. Congressman

Good evening
Gary Shaw CFO of star here, Thanks for the quick response to my transmission

Yes our tag [Star] is password protected,we do not wish for those unknown to Do miss deeds in our Name.All [Star] Personal are Made aware that they must Obey The laws of Each House when flying and to Comply With the Authorities when required. We are not here to step on Any toes.Naturally We shall comply with your condition of Passage,All Star Personal will be made aware of that condition,As for RA we have Access to it At Freeport 1 a Short jump away,So Bringing that shall be A Simple Task
//We will ignore any Contraband IRP,we are not smugglers anyways so that's not problem

I think that covers everything,if I've missed anything I apologise, Please do hesitate to bring it to my Attention if I have missed anything.

Of Course we shall Repay they Favor and Grant the Congress Docking Rights' to Our Port as well if this All Approved by the Top Brass.

Hope to hear From You Soon.

Regards

Gary Shaw CFO Star Enterprises inc

**End Transmission***

RE: To .:j:. |From Star Enterprises inc. - Ponge - 10-09-2014

[Image: 1ied4w.png]

Greetings Mr. Shaw.

The [Star] callsign has been registered on La Fortaleza. You are free to dock under the conditions we discussed earlier. I'm sure this business will be beneficial for both of us.

We also accept your offer; we would like to register our callsign, .:j:. on your base. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
.:j:. Adam Wayland

[Image: md15qa.png]

RE: To .:j:. |From Star Enterprises inc. - Star Enterprises Inc. - 10-09-2014

*** Incoming Transmission**

Good Day Mr Adam Wayland

Glad to Hear High Command approved!

We will get the first Shipment Of RA to you shortly.

Regards Gary Shaw CFO of Star Enterprises Inc.

***End Transmission***