Discovery Gaming Community
Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley (/showthread.php?tid=121699)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley - Sabru - 10-26-2014

The girl sips at her drink, the wolf drinking from the bowl placed in front of it on the table.. "Perhaps you know my big brother." She says to the discordian. "He is a Pope as well. " The girl waits for an answer.

RE: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley - Shinju - 10-26-2014

Chyoko seems to be happy at all, she thought it would be a disaster, however all is fine.

"So Momoto after a Discordian who could swallow his nose. Well it sounds fine and somehow cute. Excuse me if you name is meant to be dangerous, but I find it cute."

She winks and takes a sip from her glass of Rheinbier, watching others around..

RE: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley - Deeceem - 10-26-2014

The pad makes a buzzing noise. Hikari pulls it out and studies it for a moment. Shortly after - to not to be rude - she hastily grabs a random bottle, fills a glas and gulps its content down quickly.
The result being a uncontrolled cough - apparently she grabbed the strong stuff.

While still coughing she jumps up and looks at the people gathered around the table "-It was a pleasure.-" The pilot nods her head slightly and turns around quickly, almost running to the docks, while studying the pad further.

RE: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley - Gypsie Skripto - 10-27-2014

Mr. Momomoto waved at Hikari, smiled and nodded at Chyoko and then spake to the wolf girl who he had already baptized Mononoke in his mind. I'm sure I know him then, but excuse me for a second. He then grabbed one of the bottles and walked towards Pope De Garmo. Sitting on a chair in front of the musician he listens to the perfectly executed riffs with amusement. After the Pope finished playing, he clapped audibly turning his head towards the ladies. This guy is great!

RE: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley - Shinju - 10-27-2014

Chyo waved to Hikari as well, she looked at Mr. Momoto and Wolf girl afterwards. "Hmmmm, weird trader. She seems to be really busy." She thought and looked at Momoto, who was leaving them. "Where is he going? Ah, going to listen nice music." Smile appeared on her face.

"Hai, it seems he's one of the skilled musicians. I like his wonderful music."

She winked towards Mr. Momoto and filled her glass with Whiskey.

RE: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley - Chris DeGarmo - 11-03-2014

Chris smirked. He prized himself on diversity of his play. He softly spoke to the gathering crowd, "Going to pick it up a bit."

Cutting Loose

RE: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley - TheSauron - 11-12-2014

After passing by a kusarian girl, Colin walks through the main door. He was in his late 40s, and even though his face wasn't the prettiest one around, he definetly had that jaw. He was wearing his everyday jacket with over nine thousand pockets, old worn pants and some kind of military boots. And, of course, a hat. He took alook around and frowned slightly hearing Chris' guitar. How people can listen to this! No wonder that kusarian girl was in such a hurry to get the hell out of here. RIght, the people. He looked at each of the visitors more closely. Well. Kusarian girl. Wolf. Another kusarian girl. He was sometimes wondering if this sector isn't about to be overrun by those kusarian girls... Noisy musician. A discordian with strange glasses. "This is going to be fun..." - he muttered to himself and slowly approached the bar, carefully keeping his distance from the wolf.

A bottle of ale. As cold as possible. - as always after a long flight, he couldn't wait to get his hands on this drink. Much to his dismay, the Ray, his old, trusted Conference, wasn't big enough to fit a fridge with enough capacity to satisfy his drinking needs for more than a week. He sighed slightly. Such is the life of an adventurer. Either treasures, or drinks. He cursed silently at this terrible injustice and started to somewhat patiently wait for his drink.

RE: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley - The Pastor - 12-17-2014

To be deleted

RE: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley - Gypsie Skripto - 01-24-2015

Mr. Momomoto was at the bar, talking to the cashier. He looked at the newcomer. As clean as it gets! You're not from around here, are you? He jumped from his seat.I'm Mr. Momomoto, I don't run this place, but I have an understanding with the people that do. He then walked to the bowling lane and picked a ball. It's all about making things spin around here. He then took a shot and hit five pins.

RE: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley - The Pastor - 01-25-2015

To be deleted