Discovery Gaming Community
To: JM| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: JM| (/showthread.php?tid=121757)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

To: JM| - Thyrzul - 10-14-2014

Initialisation...

Intensité de signal: _ 090%
Encodage: __________ ___ FORT

Source: ________ [REDACTED]
Expéditeur: ____ General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Captain of the Exodus ________________ JM|

Sujet: _________ Re: -

Transmission entrée...

Captain of the Exodus,

Excusez-moi for addressing you this way, there weren't any exchange of names between you et the captain of the CLT Merlot Deux in his report, on the other hand, many other interesting things were. Our experiences with the Junkers of Gallia were far from pleasant et with those of Sirius were minimal so far, with not a lot of difference. Recent events however, including the reported encounter, intrigued me, thus might have a chance to change my view on Junkers. Or at least on Sirian ones.

Though for that, while you certainly picked my interest, I still need to know a lot more about who exactly you are, what exactly you are like, if not the same as that trash we have in Gallia. What does "JM" stand for? Where do you operate mostly? In exchange for information I am ready to answer questions about The Council just as well, thought you seemed to be a bit more informed about our Movement.

Sincerement,
General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
General en Chef Du Conseil

[Image: 970856402Transmission_End_Council_www.ke...es.hu_.png]

RE: To: JM| - Lythrilux - 10-18-2014

[Image: jchlOA2.png]

Greetings Mr. LaFlamme

My name is George Masters. I am the leader of the JM group, also referred to as the Junker Marauders, Junker Mechanics and even Junker Medics from time to time. In regards to this comm, you can simply call us the Junker Marauders.

I'll give you a short bio of who we are. We're a highly organized group of Junkers. We have operations and influence all over Sirius. I don't like to dictate the whole group as being from different creeds; quite simply, we're keen profiteers who are always looking for new business ventures.

Do not worry, we're not like Gallic Junkers at all. We'd rather harass the crown, instead of supporting it. And I'm quite sure we'll be unlike any other Sirian Junkers you have encountered before, in a good way of course.

If there's anything else you wish to know, simply ask.

Regards,
-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To: JM| - Thyrzul - 10-27-2014

Initialisation...

Intensité de signal: __ 080%

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Destinataire(s): Grand Marauder George Masters ________ JM|

Sujet: _________ Re: Re: Re: -

Transmission entrée...

Monsieur Masters,

So... Marauders, mechanics, medics. Profiteers. Et what would be your main profile? Specifically what new business ventures are you or your men looking for? Et in what way exactly do the Marauders differ from the usual Sirian Junker - if there is such at all -, if I may ask?

Sincerement,

RE: To: JM| - Lythrilux - 10-27-2014

Greetings Mr. LaFlamme

Our main profile? Profiteers.

We can offer you a range of things. For example, in your fight against the crown we can supply you with a myriad of guns and other combat equipment. I'm sure the council often finds itself in combat out of space, so I'm sure that it'd be useful for you to have a bit more punch in your arsenal.

We can also repair and restore your ships or any wrecks you come across, making them useful in combat against the Royals. We're very good at salvaging.

We can also provide combat assistance. The Royals like to... get in the way sometimes. We tend to find ourselves forcefully removing them.

Regards,
-G.M
The Junker Marauders

Initialisation...

Transmission entrée...

Monsieur Masters,

Guns we do not lack, rather numbers are which we are short on, not to mention we've been trying our luck with Sirian weapon technology for a while already, mais with not a lot of success so far. There are still a lot of compatibility issues we need to fix.

However supplies of salvaged goods et commodities from other sources as well as combat assistance against the Gallic Royal Navy is always welcome. You've proven how good you are in the latter, mais what can you offer in regards of the former? Et what it is you may seek in return?

Sincerement,

Greetings Mr. LaFlamme

Perhaps, with our engineering expertise, we may be of assistance in helping you iron out these compatibility issues?

In terms of commodities and salvaged goods: We're Junkers. We can get you anything you desire. Simply name it, and we can find a way to obtain it. If there's a wreck you want us to loot, we'll loot it. If there's a commodity you want us to obtain for you, we'll get it. All we seek in return is a profit in the form of credits, or low tier council technology, if possible...

Regards,
-G.M
The Junker Marauders

Initialisation...

Transmission entrée...

Monsieur Masters,

Your words made my mind run a few circles, so how about this: From the treasury of The Council the Marauders earn 2.000.000 Sirian Credits for every Obstinate-class cruiser shot down, 5.000.000 Sirian Credits for every Valor-class battleship shot down et 1.500 Sirian Credits for every piece of Scrap Metal delivered from the wrecks of those fallen vessels of the Gallic Royal Navy? The destination of the salvaged material would be Reims Station, visual evidence of vessel identification, destruction et scrap delivery with timestamps is required obviously. What do you say?

Sincerement,

Greetings Mr. LaFlamme

Your offer sounds wonderful, however Valors and Obstinates do not grow on trees. In the meantime, is there anything else we can do?
Regards,
-G.M
The Junker Marauders

RE: To: JM| - Thyrzul - 10-28-2014

Initialisation...

Sujet: _________ Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: -

Transmission entrée...

Monsieur Masters,

In the meantime our own Reims Station welcomes Sirian Scrap Metal for 625 Sirian Credits per piece, should it be of Premium quality we would gladly pay 875 Sirian Credits for each unit. Make sure to include visual evidence though, despite of our relations with Gallic Junkers there are still a few of them collecting scrap for us, albeit for way lower prices. It would be unfortunate to cause unnecessary grief by mixing up the deliveries and hand out payments incorrectly.

Sincerement,

RE: To: JM| - Lythrilux - 10-31-2014

Greetings Mr. LaFlamme

We'll get to work promptly. We'll update you for when we make a delivery.

Regards,
-G.M
The Junker Marauders