Discovery Gaming Community
To: Interspace Commerce - (Nebula Complex) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Interspace Commerce - (Nebula Complex) (/showthread.php?tid=121857)

To: Interspace Commerce - (Nebula Complex) - Hermes - 10-16-2014

[Image: Nebula_Complex_Medium.png]
To: Interspace Commerce
ID: Malakai Yakuza
Nebula Complex CEO

Greetings Interspace,
My name is Malakai Yakuza, CEO of the Nebula Complex and i came all the way from Kyushu system to address your respected transports & heavy tankers about the grand opening of the Nebula Complex. We are interested in signing a contract with you - The Nebula Complex request 20,000 pieces of Nanomemberane Filters to be shipped from Cold Depot in Hudson system to the Nebula Complex in Kyushu system. The Nebula Complex is willing to pay 2,000 $ for each piece delivered & we expect a screenshot for documentation of each shipment delivered. I will wait your reply.

regards,
Malakai Yakuza
Nebula Complex CEO

Transmission Terminated
Signal Lost

RE: To: Interspace Commerce - Interspace - 10-17-2014

...Incoming Transmission...
...Downloading....25%...56%..100%!...
...Displaying Content...

[[Code: 3021... Automated Message Generated]]

Mr. Malakai Yakuza; Your message has been received. Due to the high volume of communications your message has been put in queue for reviewing.
Case # : 09914
Your message will be reviewed and promptly replied to within 72 hours, upon approval from the Interspace Commerce Board of Directors.

Your transmission is important to us, we will be in contact as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time--

[[End of Message]]

...Transmission Terminated...

RE: To: Interspace Commerce - Hermes - 10-17-2014

To: Interspace Commerce
Nebula Complex CEO

Greetings Interspace,
Thank you for the fast reply, and i will be patient and wait. I understand that the Interspace Commerce have a huge amount of incoming and outgoing communications - I will re send this transmission after 72 hours if not replied to.

regards,
Malakai Yakuza
Nebula Complex CEO

Transmission Terminated
Signal Lost

RE: To: Interspace Commerce - Velaurius - 10-19-2014

Greetings Mr. Malakai Yakuza.

My name is Velaurius Andrei captain of the IC|Memphis.

I will deliver 4880 Nanomemberane Filters as a "test run" to make sure everything is ok.

Estimated Delivery Time*: 1 hour

Best regards,
Velaurius Andrei
Captain of the IC|Memphis

*Please mind that the real delivery time may vary due system habits and unexpected pirate-occurrence. If you are worried about it just contact us.

RE: To: Interspace Commerce - Velaurius - 10-19-2014

(10-19-2014, 01:27 PM)Velaurius Wrote:
Greetings Mr. Malakai Yakuza.

My name is Velaurius Andrei captain of the IC|Memphis.

I will deliver 4880 Nanomemberane Filters as a "test run" to make sure everything is ok.

Estimated Delivery Time*: 1 hour

Best regards,
Velaurius Andrei
Captain of the IC|Memphis

*Please mind that the real delivery time may vary due system habits and unexpected pirate-occurrence. If you are worried about it just contact us.

The first shipment was delivered

http://i.imgur.com/rh9BFHg.jpg

RE: To: Interspace Commerce - Hermes - 10-19-2014

To: Velaurius Andrei
Nebula Complex CEO

Greetings Velaurius Andrei,
I think everything went okay, great, thank you for starting the shipment stream - Safe trips & we appreciate the screenshots you sent, because it will help a lot in the documentation process. Have a nice day sir.

regards,
Malakai Yakuza
Nebula Complex CEO
Transmission Terminated

RE: To: Interspace Commerce - dirmaster0 - 10-20-2014

...Callsign: IC|Geneva...
...Location: Okinawa System;; Otemachi Trade Annexe...

[Image: k6Lx8PD.jpg]

To Mr Malakai Yakuza

I'm Mr. Mercana Mishi Shirou, Chief Executive Officer of Interspace Commerce.
I'd like to inform you that two of our transports, IC|Vinewood and IC|Minneapolis have delivered two more loads of Nanomembrane Filters (4940 units each).
Attached is the receipts prior to sale. We've a mere 5240 units remaining until the contract is completed. We should be able to deliver these last couple loads within the next few days.

We'll keep you updated!
Sincerely,

M.Shirou
Mercana Mishi Shirou, CEO of Interspace Commerce

[[Attached: Here ]]

RE: To: Interspace Commerce - Hermes - 10-20-2014

[Image: m01oF2D.png]
To: Mercana Mishi Shirou
Nebula Complex CEO

Greetings Mercana Mishi Shirou,
We have received your delivery & the Nebula Complex machinery are working on grinding them as we speak - Thank you for the screenshots. Your organization is one of the good buisness groups, and we looking forward to see the last shipments delivered and looking forward for more contracts with the Interspace Commerce - Have a good day.

regards,
Malakai Yakuza
Nebula Complex CEO
Transmission Terminated

RE: To: Interspace Commerce - dirmaster0 - 10-20-2014

...Callsign: IC|Geneva...
...Location: Okinawa System;; Otemachi Trade Annexe...

[Image: k6Lx8PD.jpg]

To Mr Yakuza

I received a communique from Mitsuo Kato, pilot of the IC|Minneapolis, earlier this morning. He explained that during his next run of Nanomembrane filters he ran into a problem with transferring the cargo to your installation. The quartermaster on board would only accept 500 units of the following attached cargo shipment (4940 units). Once the stocking issues are sorted out on base we shall deliver the remaining 300 units to complete our contract. Let me know when he'll be able to continue off-loading the supplies in your docking bay.

Sincerely,

M.Shirou
Mercana Mishi Shirou, CEO of Interspace Commerce

[[Attached: Here ]]

RE: To: Interspace Commerce - Hermes - 10-21-2014

[Image: m01oF2D.png]
To: Mercana Mishi Shirou
Nebula Complex CEO

Greetings Mercana Mishi Shirou,
You don't have to worry about the rest, because it seems some error in calculations happened and the Nebula Complex now have all it needs from Nanomemberane Filters. I would like to thank you for fulfilling the contract and i will contact you for another contract soon - Cheers Interspace friends..

regards,
Malakai Yakuza
Nebula Complex CEO
Transmission Terminated