Discovery Gaming Community
End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict (/showthread.php?tid=122070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - Pammy - 10-24-2014

I totally agree with Timmy's opinion. You keep saying that FL.needs balance, but where is the balance when you solely keep supporting Liberty? I can't see it. I might be too new for you, because I joined the server last year, but I did see some screenshots in the past showing the numbers of players on the server. One of them had 200 players! I don't know what exaxtly made the server so dead now. It is probably, however, the "balance" you keep emphasising on being the culprit in my opinion.

Why can't Liberty lose or pay anything? If it is really that powerful, why wouldn't it take over the whole Sirius? If Rheinland loses another system such as Stuttgart, I am sure you would definitely what was going to happen.

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - hades durin - 10-24-2014

you all need to understand that the op of liberty for the devs is the Sangreal
they will never ever let it happen that liberty will loose anything or even get a scratch on the shiny face of liberty

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - SnakeLancerHaven - 10-24-2014

well well, my plan just goes right >:3

Keep them coming, soon Kusari will remember too )))

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - Timmy - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 05:26 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote:
Quote:So there. And I don't see any problem with Bretonia loosing their name for a while? BAF can just turn into a group like HF, it's not like I offer to delete the groups.

Now...change the word Bretonia to Rheinland...and then you have a problem? Because that's what it sounded like you were griping about a few pages ago. You don't like it when Liberty doesn't get pwned and taken over by Rheinland, but you have no problems with the BAF ceasing to exist? To me, that just seems like hypocritical player bias.

Quote:So I take it as they agree. From here you can see why I am so unhappy and why I consider story developing to be wholly supporting one single faction which actually doesn't know how to fight even. Including officials.

Again...this simply sounds like you think PvPers should determine all the outcomes on an RP server. That's not what Disco is, or has ever been since its inception.

Okay, you keep jumping from one side to another. Let's just replace Rheinland with Liberty? Why not? It's iRP more senseful then Liberty owning everyone out of nowhere. And yes, I think that players who play in the bloody RP faction should determine an outcome of RP server. Not most of voices from people who don't even enter the house.

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - t0l - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 05:47 PM)Timmy Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 05:26 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote:
Quote:So there. And I don't see any problem with Bretonia loosing their name for a while? BAF can just turn into a group like HF, it's not like I offer to delete the groups.

Now...change the word Bretonia to Rheinland...and then you have a problem? Because that's what it sounded like you were griping about a few pages ago. You don't like it when Liberty doesn't get pwned and taken over by Rheinland, but you have no problems with the BAF ceasing to exist? To me, that just seems like hypocritical player bias.

Quote:So I take it as they agree. From here you can see why I am so unhappy and why I consider story developing to be wholly supporting one single faction which actually doesn't know how to fight even. Including officials.

Again...this simply sounds like you think PvPers should determine all the outcomes on an RP server. That's not what Disco is, or has ever been since its inception.

Okay, you keep jumping from one side to another. Let's just replace Rheinland with Liberty? Why not? It's iRP more senseful then Liberty owning everyone out of nowhere. And yes, I think that players who play in the bloody RP faction should determine an outcome of RP server. Not most of voices from people who don't even enter the house.

He wasn't jumping from house to house, he was pointing out a contradiction in your statement, namely that you were okay with Bretonia being totally outclassed and driven into the ground but you wanted Rheinland to conquer Liberty.

Also, salt.

Lots of it.

(10-24-2014, 06:09 PM)Tal Wrote: He wasn't jumping from house to house, he was pointing out a contradiction in your statement, namely that you were okay with Bretonia being totally outclassed and driven into the ground but you wanted Rheinland to conquer Liberty.

Also, salt.

Lots of it.

Bretonia fights it's second war and it have already been loosing the first one. So yeah, I am okay with it being outclassed. On the other hand, I am not okay with faction which iRP by vanilia have most advanced ships, just lower numbers have been outclassed completely by a faction which fights on two fronts plus their own criminals (last ones are brought because you love to mention that all other houses have their criminals to fight with) You see my point or is it not just too clear?

And again. You guys just keep missing the point I am even spelling to you. Let me select it with red this time:

I don't care who the hell wins the wars, all I want is giving the story development to the factions which this story concern, not the whole community 90% of which don't even pass the house on their trade route.

Can you see it now, or should I type it with caps and huge text size?

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - SnakThree - 10-24-2014

Are you forgetting that Rheinland lost 80 year war to miners. TO MINERS.

I am surprised that IMG hadn't taken over Rheinland yet.

(10-24-2014, 06:23 PM)Snak3 Wrote: Are you forgetting that Rheinland lost 80 year war to miners. TO MINERS.

Aha, and Gallia wasn't even there in vanilia. And in vanilia AFTER rheinland lost to miners they still had most numerous fleet which suddenly vanished on Discovery. And guess what, Rheinland was conquering whole world in Vanilia. So yeah, let's talk about vanilia, shall we?

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - Internity - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 06:23 PM)Snak3 Wrote: Are you forgetting that Rheinland lost 80 year war to miners. TO MINERS.

No, not IMG, GMG should've taken over.

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - SnakThree - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 06:27 PM)Timmy Wrote:

Aha, and Gallia wasn't even there in vanilia. And in vanilia AFTER rheinland lost to miners they still had most numerous fleet which suddenly vanished on Discovery. And guess what, Rheinland was conquering whole world in Vanilia. So yeah, let's talk about vanilia, shall we?

80 war year was vanila.