Discovery Gaming Community
End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict (/showthread.php?tid=122070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - Internity - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 06:27 PM)Timmy Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 06:23 PM)Snak3 Wrote: Are you forgetting that Rheinland lost 80 year war to miners. TO MINERS.

I am surprised that IMG hadn't taken over Rheinland yet.

Aha, and Gallia wasn't even there in vanilia. And in vanilia AFTER rheinland lost to miners they still had most numerous fleet which suddenly vanished on Discovery. And guess what, Rheinland was conquering whole world in Vanilia. So yeah, let's talk about vanilia, shall we?
About the original storyline. You're wrong.
Rheinland lost its fleets due to the nomads and the GMG's 80 years war. They're not ready for any war. Read the rumors inside Westfallen bar and listen to the story during the missions.

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - Timmy - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 06:30 PM)Snak3 Wrote: 80 war year was vanila.

So as what I said.

(10-24-2014, 06:31 PM)Internity Wrote: About the original storyline. You're wrong.
Rheinland lost its fleets due to the nomads and the GMG's 80 years war. They're not ready for any war. Read the rumors inside Westfallen bar and listen to the story during the missions.

Wut? 80 years war was before nomad war. And if you follow original SP story you'll learn that whole Rheinland production was military based. And nomads were on the Rheinland side during Nomad war because they kinda controlled Rheinland Government. Rumours inside current Westfallen are not from vanilia. They were written with this mod.

No, you're wrong. I'm talking about the original rumors inside Westfallen. They used to say that Westfallen is Rheinland's last battleship and that Rheinland lost its fleet due to both 80 years war and nomad war. After these two events, Rheinland's war capability was reduced to 0.

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - Vredes - 10-24-2014

I still believe Rheinland was the most powerful faction in vanilia and now. Rheinland had a huge fleed during the storyline and didnt hold it back. Just remember in the SP when you get in Frankfurt-New Berlin. Tons of Battleships and Cruisers. I never seen the Liberty holding such a force, except... wait no exceptions.

(10-24-2014, 06:40 PM)Vredes Wrote: I still believe Rheinland was the most powerful faction in vanilia and now. Rheinland had a huge fleed during the storyline and didnt hold it back. Just remember in the SP when you get in Frankfurt-New Berlin. Tons of Battleships and Cruisers. I never seen the Liberty holding such a force, except... wait no exceptions.

The ships you see parked around in Rheinland when you do that mission are getting destroyed later on. Those are all infected ships.

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - Pammy - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 06:42 PM)Internity Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 06:40 PM)Vredes Wrote: I still believe Rheinland was the most powerful faction in vanilia and now. Rheinland had a huge fleed during the storyline and didnt hold it back. Just remember in the SP when you get in Frankfurt-New Berlin. Tons of Battleships and Cruisers. I never seen the Liberty holding such a force, except... wait no exceptions.

The ships you see parked around in Rheinland when you do that mission are getting destroyed later on. Those are all infected ships.

"Infected ships"?

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - Vredes - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 06:42 PM)Internity Wrote:

Do they? All of them? DESTROYED? Where? How? Where did you read that? When?

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - An'shur - 10-24-2014

Look on internity's avatar. You should know with who is he siding.

RE: End of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict - Pammy - 10-24-2014

An'shur is right.

Well, you know... Rheinland keeps these ships parked there safe the whole storyline, no ? No, they use them to fight Trent and other houses. At the end of the storyline those battleships/cruisers/gunboats that you saw during that mission are most likely destroyed because the humans won the war. Rheinland's infected capital ship power has been used in the war on all fronts and they got destroyed slowly. Rheinland uses lots of capital ships during the nomad war to fight everyone and in the end they lose because the nomads lose.

PS: What the hell is wrong with my avatar?