Discovery Gaming Community
hostile too all - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: hostile too all (/showthread.php?tid=122321)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: hostile too all - Epo - 10-30-2014

Hey I have problem with reputation too. I had Rheinland gunboat (RM id) and I've tried something with Pirate ID. I've returned to RM ID but my reputation is bad. I was trying to catch admin in game but I don't see any.
Nickname: RNC-Vulkschlecht
I will be happy if any admin helps Smile (I am friendly only with RMillitary and RMGuard and neutral with 2 factions as I remember. Well thanks for help again!

Edit: I've forget to write that I've already tried /droprep command, buying fl and recruit IDs, remounting RM id and it doesn't work. By a mistake I don't have now ID and rep huh

RE: hostile too all - Cashew - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 11:14 AM)LNS-Velteria Wrote: Hey I have problem with reputation too. I had Rheinland gunboat (RM id) and I've tried something with Pirate ID. I've returned to RM ID but my reputation is bad. I was trying to catch admin in game but I don't see any.
Nickname: RNC-Vulkschlecht
I will be happy if any admin helps Smile (I am friendly only with RMillitary and RMGuard and neutral with 2 factions as I remember. Well thanks for help again!

Edit: I've forget to write that I've already tried /droprep command, buying fl and recruit IDs, remounting RM id and it doesn't work. By a mistake I don't have now ID and rep huh

This should be fixed now, if not I'll bug an Admin for you

RE: hostile too all - Jansen - 10-30-2014

You are friendly with the factions that the RM ID rephacks, the Pirate ID sets a lot more to hostile. You will have to regain those by bribing yourself.
You should be able to dock at most Rheinland bases, so this shouldnt be too hard.

RE: hostile too all - FLYNPCS - 10-30-2014

still hostile to most dont know why
is there a way to reset my rep back to stock without loosing my ship
i cant go to any system without being shot by bases or trade lanes or gates
i was neutral before and only had guards and couple others red before
i had to take the bribes just to get back to a zoner system
plz help

if there is something the admins can do or if u need $$$ let me know
all i do with this ship is hunt wrecks
as u can see in my rep

You're going to need to bribe the NPC factions will money on bases. To do this dock on a base and go to the bar. Click on the people that have the money symbol on them and but the necessary hacks.

this still dont explain why all of a sudden i am hostile to everyone
and whats stopping this from happening again

When you bought the pirate ID is threw all of your reps down the drain, to stop it from happening again don't buy a pirate ID
Tongue

RE: hostile too all - FLYNPCS - 10-31-2014

I did not buy a pirate id .
that was not my post
plz look at info for ship temptations
And my info only plz and not confuse other posts as mine

RE: hostile too all - FLYNPCS - 10-31-2014

i am in connecticut waiting for admin to come on