Discovery Gaming Community
GC Tea House - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: GC Tea House (/showthread.php?tid=12234)

GC Tea House - CCI45-px/Probe149 - 09-23-2008

Oh well, everything is prepared, so i'll be gone to some sort of special mission in a few hours. Well, i don't know how long it'll be, but i think i'll be away several months. Perhaps i'll come back for a short time.
And i'll have some sisters with me.

Oh, and before i forgot, i've instructed the crew of my Gunboat to listen to you. You're basically the commander of it until i return. Hope you'll like it, it's a good ship, with a good crew.

And Watsas, why do you look like you just came out of a cask of oil? Not even Ai looks like that when she's leaving her bomber, and that one's not the newest.:)

And yes, Saigo is kinda leading the Sisterhood until Ai returns. And just to inform you, i proposed her as Second-In-Command for the time i'm away to Ai herself. If she's good, what i think of her after what i saw yet, i'd be the last one stopping her from perma-2IC.

Anyways, it's time for me to leave.
*drinks some Sardi (Sake+Cardi)*
*walks off*
*stopps as she sees Takara*

Something wrong my dear? Can i perhaps help you?

GC Tea House - thierry007 - 09-23-2008

i..i miss My Half brother and Sister... i Feel Lonely... its Strange here... That Bloody Thing There Is screepy and and.... its Just all so Strange... i ... dont..know..

GC Tea House - Saigo.Watanabe - 09-23-2008

" Ah i see Kaede, well your ship is good and your crew experianced, which is what i like, also i would like to fly with you again at some point sister hoping you come back soon from your absence...

Takara... can i help at all?" *Saigo asks overhearing her reply to Kaede*
"I can arrange for your Half Sister to come and visit you every now and then, and try having some cardi with Sake, it cures almost any problem... or does for me at least"

*snif* That. seems fine ... for her to visit me... Im just so Lonely and afraid.. its just i dont know.... Takara. Tries to Hide her Crying By making her self small and Hiding..

" Awww, There. there... no need to be afraid, your safe and noone will hurt you here, go and hang out with Ayame and Amaya, they will look after you, or you can come with me if you want to while i arrange for your sister to come?"

*Saigo starts to walk out towards the door to go and arrange for Takara's sister to come and look after and see her now and then*

GC Tea House - Kontrazec (Somni) - 09-23-2008

*Neko stands up*
Oh alright,Watsas.Though,I am getting old,you know.
*Dori wavers from the counter,comes up to Neko,says something to him and leaves*
Hmm...Seems Dori was summoned to Kyoto.Another repairbot went berserk. (-.-) Watsas,where is the anti-tachyon regulator?I have to attach the darn thing to the image ionizor.*He flinches on the mention of the news* Saigo-chan,that's great!I have great belief in your leadership skills.Just...Don't get too egotripping,okay?Or we might start to call you Saigo the Insatiable again. *grins and turns to the holovision receiver*Watsas,where's that damn optic circuit!Organise a bit,will you!

*after what seems to be a long argument with a couple members of GC, Saigo walks out never looking to return*

GC Tea House - Ironwatsas - 09-23-2008

Watsas glances at Saigo momentarily and then goes back to assembling the holovision.

"Meatguy, the tachyon regu-whatever should be in that other box. Just dig around, you'll find it. Also, I'm missing the other bolts that go onto the mount rig. Also, I think we need some WD-40,000 for the cooling fan." Watsas said as he attempted to tighten one of the larger bolts, failing miserably.

"Bah, we need the Pnumatic screwdriver for this. I'd better go get the air compressor. You keep working on this, 'kay?" Watsas said as he got up and went to rummage through the Machine shop.

John Notices Saigo Walking Out and Follows his Commander.. Commander I shall Follow you hwere ever you go If you Order me not to do is i Accept it..

Takara Notices Whats Happening... and Decides to Follow and See whats Going on..

GC Tea House - Ironwatsas - 09-24-2008

Several hours later, Watsas and Neko are still working on the holovision.

"So... it says the red cable goes into reciver three, the blue one goes into reciver five, and the black one goes into reciver one thousand, three hundred, thirty seven? Hmmm...

Yeah, it would help if these cables weren't all green! Frak it, I'm calling technical support." Watsas mused as he walked to the FTL communications phone.

As he was about to dial the manufacturer, he... and everyone in the bar... indeed, in all of sirius, was temporarily stunned as a massive ion storm tore through the station. For a few brief seconds, time seemed to slow down as the storm bore down.

But as quickly as it arrived, it departed.

"Woah... lag! Did you meats feel that?" Watsas asked, confused as to what just happened...