Discovery Gaming Community
New Hampshire - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: New Hampshire (/showthread.php?tid=122395)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Hampshire - Timmy - 10-31-2014

Not quite RP thing this time. Just that I find ammounts of NPC capital ship patrols spawning in this system ridiculously high. Before you kill one gunboat another 4 spawn in. So fighting in this place becomes way too imposible.

RE: New Hampshire - Cashew - 10-31-2014

Same with Leeds.

RE: New Hampshire - Timmy - 10-31-2014

Nowherre near as Leeds...

RE: New Hampshire - Geolog - 10-31-2014

You don't even need LNS and LN players. LN GB npcs spawn in so high numbers that they waste you. And if you shooting with players you will die double faster with all of them on your back.

RE: New Hampshire - Mímir - 10-31-2014

it is ridiculous if the idea is that rheinland-liberty pvp is supposed to take place there.

i'm never going to spend 5 minutes going through several systems to get there again.

RE: New Hampshire - Cashew - 10-31-2014

(10-31-2014, 10:14 PM)Timmy Wrote: Nowherre near as Leeds...

True but Leeds still needs the NPC spawns cut down.

(I'll stop hijacking your thread now (: )

RE: New Hampshire - Badperson - 10-31-2014

Yeah, New Hampshire is one of the worst places to have PvP if the server count is low as anything that is hostile to you will waste you.

Forget about players, the NPCs do the job.

RE: New Hampshire - Explorer487 - 11-01-2014

Well actually. As far as this system goes, it's supposed to be brutal. It's a warzone after all, much like Leeds. Though i agree the NPCs could be toned down a tad in both of those systems, maybe vary the patrols a bit. Constant Cerb GB swarms managed to kill my Carrier sat there. And i only left the keyboard two minutes.

RE: New Hampshire - hades durin - 11-01-2014

the problem is the not existing powercore for npc and the spam razors and anyother weaponfire in an incredible rate.

when npc get normal weapons and they got removed of those razors and others it will be fine.

Why you may ask, well thinking of a cap8 battleship is the most expensive thing you can get ingame and from that point npc are only regular force like uncapped battleships with normal weapons or they got stuck like player did with an powercore which i think is close to impossible to make.

RE: New Hampshire - An'shur - 11-01-2014

It's not problem to be there with anything smaller than a bomber. Problem is being there with a capship. Also, infinite cores are problem. When Rheinlanders are fighting Libertonians there, the weaker side is hugging it's battleship which is a bit ooRP and it looks noobish. I would give npcs and bases limited core. Fighter core for fighter, battleship cores for battleships and stations etc. Also, npcs should be powerfull, I am talking about fighters, they are just ridiculous. I would balance it by making all npcs rare, including New Hampshire npc warfleets. Just reduce their numbers.