Discovery Gaming Community
Anubis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Anubis (/showthread.php?tid=122408)

Pages: 1 2

Anubis - Daerune - 11-01-2014

Anubis
[Image: Osiris-s.png]

The Anubis was once the flagship of a Black Squadron fleet known as simply the Anubis taskforce, Their objective was to provide an additional layer of defense for Toledo. The taskforce was also coupled with an  agency division. Many projects were adopted and trialed through both the ships and the taskforce’s personal. One such instance brought along an adolescent prodigy. The boy known only now as Vaelin Darklight was tutored by the admiral of the taskforce in fleet and capital ship combat.

Years passed until he was made an officer on-board the Anubis, the captain and the child’s bond had grown immensely to where they were described as like father and son. Despite his prestige and aptitude he would remain at the rank for some time. It wasn't until after countless battles and the thinning of the Orders ranks that he started to shift more rapidly through the ranks, reaching to the rank of XO of the ship out of necessity. As the new blood came in there was more and more expected from him and in this, his training gained a practical element.

The Anubis taskforce commander was known as Jonathan Isa, one of the original members of the Order of Cincinnatus, he evolved alongside the order. The as the taskforce continued to evolve so did it’s would be Captain. A few years later Jonathan Ira died in The Phantom bombing of Cambridge. The death of Jonathan was a heavy blow onto Vaelin, boy and now a man, his last advancement was to that of Commodore within the Black Squadron just one step below the rear admiral.

Vaelin was designated Anubis’ fleet admiral. The fleets focus shifted from its defense assignment. The taskforce started to enter many battles against both Nomads and the bounty hunter core.it was once recorded that the Anubis had once faced off against a Marduk, although sustaining heavy damage the vessel come away with the victory as the nomad ship had fought to the death. the Marduk had been laying siege to Freeport eleven.

For some time the taskforce of ships would remain on the fringes of the order control zone until the day that Suis Malacos’ fleet was decimated and with it the man becoming infested. The Anubis taskforce was assigned back to patrolling within Toledo’s parameter, for quite some time, little would happen, and as the Order became ever more complacent and became more paramilitary focused.  It was during this time that an opportunity arose, with the discovery of Gallia and in that the council.

Vaelin had partitioned to be an envoy to the Gallians known as the Council, which was approved, the Anubis and its ships proceed into the Tau’s where they crossed into Gallia. Proving as a successful envoy the council and the Order had made a pact to prepare Gallia for a time when Nomads might progress from Sirius and into the broader spaces. It was during this time that Vaelin’s doubt in the order had came to light, throughout his crew whispers had started and it appeared the majority of the crew of the Anubis was with Vaelin, further talks with the council secured a place for him and his screw within Gallia. He was forbidden from assisting in the conflicts against the Royal Navy forces. Most of the taskforce returned to the Omicrons while the Anubis and a small number of the taskforce’s ship remained behind, in was in this moment that the Order was to learn of the Anubis’ liberation from its parameters.

The seed of doubt had been long brewing within Vaelin during his time within the order, unknown to most during his lone patrols in his Nephthys at times he would gain communication with one nomad. It was through these events that Vaelin saw a different pictured painted then that of which the order had had fabricated. No longer seeing them as just creatures who were out to destroy humanity with little purpose beyond that but as a race who was struggling to survive after another species had taken and plundered their home.

As time progressed over the years, he had become less stoic in his loyalty to the Order. To the present day he holds no special place in his heart any longer for the order, for some it mightn’t have seemed like the worst of betrayals, however being a man of faith. He lost his faith in the Order and through this they lost his loyalty. The Anubis had served as his home for a big duration of his life, it was because of this sentimental attachment that he made plans to liberate it from the order, after the loss of Toledo, the Anubis was his only remnants of a home world or land.

Vaelin
[Image: pcZiF8n.png]

Vaelin origin, like so many of those within the order, was shrouded in mystery though he always easily claimed having been born and raised in the Order. His first notable appearance was on the battleship Anubis. Mentored under Jonathan Isa, Vaelin quickly became proficient within the field of known fleet battle protocols. People suspected that prior to his induction into the Anubis taskforce he was trained to be an Order operative. Although having never been publically trained, those who engaged combat alongside the adolescent often commented on his stoic and placid demeanor when in the heat of battle. His skills with precision weaponry gained him some notoriety among the elite of the taskforce as well as his close quarters capabilities, often commented he was like a wraith.

It would be some time before he would rise to someone of notoriety, it was in the Black squadron that his positional was discovered as he quickly became a Commodore of the fleet, it was prior to this however which had propelled him into the spot light. Jonathan Isa had been killed on the Mox bombing of Cambridge.  His introduction into the Anubis taskforce was somewhat rocky with the veterans of the Order dismissing the capabilities of one as young as him. They were silenced however with time. The first Black Squadron admiral that he served under went by the name Adnan Mckinley although he soon stepped down to where Admiral Suis Malacos took on the mantle.

After Suis Malacos’ demise and the reformation of the Black Squadron as the Order Primary fleet, not much changed. Vaelin maintained the taskforce as well as ran operation into the edge worlds and house systems. It wasn’t until later under the leadership of Tovig Kelt that Vaelin started to show changes in his character. He broke away from the Order and slowly weeded out the crew of the Anubis soon replacing its crew with Androids controlled by the ships two AI’s. This freedom however was short lived as he was later captured by the Phantoms and indoctrinated to their cause.

It was in this cause that he terrorized both Liberty and Bretonia posing as the Phantom called Nephilim. He was seen flying the Phantoms signature ship the Shadow. He spent the better part of a year under the chains of ‘Enlightenment’ which was in truth brain washing, it is unknown on how he escaped his servitude. To be expected he is rather tight lipped about his time as a phantom as it only digs up memories he would rather forget.

In a later attempt at atonement he joined the Bretonian armed forces serving as one of the members of the 7th fleet, he was soon transferred however to the Mac Duff fleet, the admiral Martian Bridge believe it would be a better suiting for him given his experience in surviving in extreme conditions. However as time progressed and the Bretonian Armed forces gained a new Admiral. Fleet Admiral Ralston. A complication had arisen where Vaelin had refused to shoot on an Artificial Intelligence unit. The unit failed to comply with demands of a superior officer at the time and despite the vessel never firing a shot back, the Bretonian Armed Forces’ destroyed the vessel, it was in this moment that he fractured from the BAF. He served two weeks in prison and a flogging which was more than enough to make up his mind on his departure.

After the BAF came the Reapers of Sirius, due to his experience he was quickly placed into the position of ‘Angel’ it was in this that he only stayed for a short while, undergoing the name Lucifer Morningstar and Nephilim once again. Though the methods of the group deviated from that of which Darklight used and he soon splintered from them, he soon left Sirus after this, relaying a message notifying people of his departure.

Vaelin Darklight has now recently returned to Sirus for reasons unknown. Using the Anubis once again for his base of operations Vaelin has been spotted in different sectors of Sirus. Attempts have been made to track him down however they have been proven as futile attempts. The sites that he has been reported at have often been in ruins although in such a state before his arrival. Its speculated that he is hunting someone, although it us unknown as to why he would return for such a reason.

RE: Anubis - Daerune - 11-19-2014

Reaching Out

The Anubis has currently now reached out to a few individuals in the hope that he might find friends among the stars. Looking for ports of harbor and even a shipyard that might serve his needed purposes, The Barge that was once acquired being to far in deep space to serve its desired purpose without a jump drive, for the moment Vaelin is needing to reach out to those that might prove willing to help him.

Code:
Anubis: -Incoming Transmission | Accept:Y/N-

Smuggler's.Dream: -Yes-

Anubis: "Bonjour Monsiuer - as I come to understand it, you would be someone well connected with the Junkers, yes?"

Smuggler's.Dream: Eric: Aye, yea you could say that. I do quite a bit of work for them and partially own a junker station.

Anubis: "A considerable achivement - Would you say that you are quite well aware of the Junker ways. As say diplomacy?"

Smuggler's.Dream: Yes, I pretty much know a lot about them from the time i have spent with them.

Smuggler's.Dream: I tend to do some shady deals and get some supplies for them that are hard to aquire.

Anubis: "Fantastic, so in this, I am sure you quite familiar with theoretical terms, correct? - As it would appear, you might be a
Anubis: type of man I am looking for, though I can only guess you hold towards some code of ethics?"

Smuggler's.Dream: Aye, yes indeed. I work for my own, but i will back up a good friend. And can pretty much aquire or haul anything if the price
Smuggler's.Dream: is right. No questions asked on what it is used for.

Anubis: "Well, typically I like a person of ethics, as it stands, I am looking for some places that might grant speical conditions - to
Anubis: make a long story breif, this Battleship lacks any organisation - Indepentent - I am looking for some safe ports of harbor - as
Anubis: well as a supply line."

Smuggler's.Dream: Aye hmm, not an easy thing to flind a place to moor a ship of that size. What affiliation do you fly this ship under?

Anubis: "None, as I said its been liberated from any organisation - This was once the flag ship of an Order Taskforce."

Smuggler's.Dream: Aye, well i am really not sure. I am a partial owner of a station, but would be too risky of a place to park a ship like that.
Smuggler's.Dream: I could talk to some of the junkers and see if they might have a place in a fairly not well known and protected system.

Anubis: "Indeed, but I am sure they would like some sort of incentive - What sort of incentive would the Junkers need to allow such a
Anubis: thing, - I am not looking to cause complications but merely find a place of coexistence - I plan to follow my own cause which
Anubis: isn't entirely sorted at the present moment, I would be one to attempt to try Diplomacy with house spaces though in the future
Anubis: see if they might allow special circumstances."

Smuggler's.Dream: Hmmm i can check into it. I know they own a few bases through out sirus. But as far as an incentive i am not sure.

Anubis: "There is not alot I can give other then the usual business and payment, though to a larger scale in terms of repairs and
Anubis: equipment - you would also know of what the most up-to-date tech is?"

Smuggler's.Dream: Hmm i myself am not sure about up to date tech.
Smuggler's.Dream: I know the junkers have a really good shipyard, but it is not easy to get into the system and access it, need a pretty good...
Smuggler's.Dream: reputation with the guard pilots.
Smuggler's.Dream: They are very protective and do not just let anyone in. But i have seen a few ships there before i did not expect to see.

Anubis: "The reputation would be a bugger, but I believe I know the system you speak of - such a path would be through the Taus -
Anubis: down into hambolt and then into said system."
Anubis: "I am sure that the Junkers know what its like to be outcasted."

Smuggler's.Dream: Aye, good back door as not to raise to much alarm in Liberty.
Smuggler's.Dream: Aye yes they do, i think that may be why they get along with the Outcasts themselves.

Anubis: "despite my dislike for slavery, I get along better with outcasts then I ever did with Corsairs."
Anubis: "If you wish to get in contact, send a wave length to the callsigh Seirra XVII."

Smuggler's.Dream: Aye will do, i will talk to the Arbiter of congress and see what we can come up with, good friend of mine so i am sure he will
Smuggler's.Dream: help if he can.

Anubis: "Merci for your sympthies, may your place in the afterlife be a good one."

Smuggler's.Dream: Aye thank you, i hope yours is as well.

Anubis: "I doubt it will, I have a heavy heart."
Anubis: -Communication Lost-

RE: Anubis - Daerune - 11-21-2014

Proposition

Vaelin Darklight has sent out a communication to an old friend, seeking aid form them as well as to reminisce in the past and indulge in a friends company, Sarah McFarlen is to arrive on the aged and battle-scarred Osiris.

Code:
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Well. Hey.

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: I guess some things never change, huh?

Anubis: "Hello Sarah."
Anubis: "Maybe some but not in essence."
Anubis: "Changing of coat, less so the disposition."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Still lurking in dark corners with Anubis, huh? *She grinned, to show no harm was meant.*

Anubis: "Always, flimsy fringe that covers half of my face and all." A chuckle rang across the Comm's. "Admiring the view?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: It's good to see you, you know.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Even through a comm’s feed.

Anubis: "I was always easy on the eyes."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: And modest, too.

Anubis: "Though, seriously, it’s good to see you as well."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: How long have you been waiting out here for?

Anubis: "Not that long, though long enough to become nostalgic - not that it’s hard to be in such a state."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: *She grinned.* Not when you're living on board a museum piece.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: How /is/ that thing even still running?

Anubis: "Hey now, she still puts the younger sprites out of commission."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: *She snorted.* Only because the 'younger sprites' think she's a derelict wreck.

Anubis: "Well, you could come aboard and find out - even participate in helping it keep running."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: A very pretty wreck, though.

Anubis: "Indeed, which they soon become pretty-completely-decimated wrecks."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: So, you're still making friends with that burning-desire-to-kill-you thing happening?

Anubis: "I believe so, but it just remains to be seen if I will see them again."
Anubis: "How about you get on board now, say a Core on the scanners."
Anubis: "It’s time to move."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: We're fifteen miles from nowhere, aren't we?
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: What's there to worry about?

Anubis: "How is it you are still alive? Then again, your paranoia never did develop beyond being non-existent."
Anubis: "Nor consideration - the Core was probably a scout ship."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: *She raised an eyebrow.* I'll take that as a compliment. So thanks, I guess?

Anubis: "Indeed..." his voice would come across sternly.”Sarah... dock - we need to move."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Right. Got it.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: On my way.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Er. There /is/ room on that thing, right?

Anubis: "Sarah." A slight tone of irritation coloring his voice.

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Got it.

Anubis: A statue of the Egyptian god Anubis towered above Sarah’s ship as the docking sequence ended, the scowling features of it was
Anubis: to produce the belief it was passing judgment.

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: *The Marauder touched lightly down on the pad, an autumn leaf settling to the ground amidst intermittent jets of gas.*
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: *Sarah glanced up from her data-pad, frown almost matching the statue for the briefest of moments before she broke into a grin. *
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: I like what you've done with the place.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: It's rustic.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Er... Unrelated question here, but is there any particular reason I can't get a signal to outside?

Anubis: Vaelin would appear from the nearby door way, a smirk on his face. "Symbolism." He glanced up to the statue.
Anubis: "Its part of how the ship was designed, all information going and coming is steamed from one location point, all of it monitored. It
Anubis: was to prevent anyone from trying to contact enemies, back in the days, In the event that there was a sabotager onboard."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: *Sarah slid out of the buckles securing her to the Marauder's seat, undoing straps and dragging herself from the crash couch
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: like a slightly drunken butterfly emerging from its cocoon. She dropped to the floor heavily, before regaining her balance,
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: shaking her head, and returning her attention to Vaelin - a swimmer returning to the surface.*
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Saboteur, huh? Like you?

Anubis: A brow lifted on his face. "Well - there’s that, but this ship wasn't taken in blood but rather deceit. It seems the Order
Anubis: taught me all too well, how to manipulate and then execute plans - You know Sarah you're about as graceful as an Elephant in a China
Anubis: shop blindfolded, during an earthquake, while it’s being moved on the back of a truck."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "The earthquake, or the elephant? On the back of the truck, I mean."

Anubis: "Elephant in the china ship that’s on the back of the truck while the truck its self is on quaking ground, I was thinking about
Anubis: adding a swaying bridge in there for effect, however I thought I should be kind at least."
Anubis: Vaelin moved over towards the base of the statue, using it as a lean-to.

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Thanks?" Sarah paused a moment, unsteady in the grip of the ship's gravity. Then, she promptly closed the distance between the
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: two of them and wrapped Vaelin in a tight, brief, hug - the faint smell of cinnamon and grease lingering in her hair - before she stepped
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen:  back. "It's good to see you."

Anubis: He would have hugged her back just as tightly, his own scent was of male musk, suggesting he had recently been training - not
Anubis: that he ever stopped training. "Likewise, I can see that you've spent too long in a place with unreliable gravity." Making a
Anubis: reference towards the small pause she made. He looked her over for a moment, a gentle smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.-
Anubis: "I was half joking about the kidnapping, there is more to this invitation, then just a simple Anubis visit - I know you have a
Anubis: love affair with her."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Sarah glanced around, taking in the view - the aging bulkheads, still carefully fastened and secured, empty hangers that once
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: must have swarmed with fighter craft and their attendant crews, now occupied solely by her marauder - a lonely speck among the
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: decks. "It's like a hive without bees, you know. Empty honey combs."

Anubis: A reminiscent expression displayed as his eyes trailed over the hollow inside. "A colony long gone, but hopefully there will
Anubis: be life in this place once more, even if a minimal gathering."

Code:
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: She paused, taking in the crypt-like silence of the warship. "How many people lived here? Before." She added, trailing off.

Anubis: He watched her expression. "Thousands, the number fluctuated at times - enough to keep the ship operation and others to go on
Anubis: patrols and other such things, since we both left the order, she’s not seen much." He touched the base of the statue. "Let us
Anubis: go somewhere more sociable, mhm?" he turned to start toward the open door.

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: She glanced back at the Marauder, crouching in the shadow of the statue like a moss beneath a tree. "That'll be okay? While
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: we're away?"
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: *moss

Anubis: He lofted a brow at her, his gaze over his shoulder. "Yes, I am sure your ship isn't going to get lonely while you’re gone - it
Anubis: be looked over." then he would continue on.

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Sarah's shoulders rose and fell - a moment's shrug, before she followed him across the bay.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "You don't believe that, really, do you? Otherwise why did you keep Anubis?"

Anubis: He smiled. "Because, it’s my 'house' my nationality - nomad in principles." he would seek to lead her towards an elevator,
Anubis: stepping inside and waited for her. "I know you've missed this place."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Not so different then, huh?" She followed him into the elevator, marveling at the near-silence with which the machinery
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: worked. Even going alone, Vaelin had taken good care of his home. "And I'm not sure. It's hard to miss something you've never
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: seen before. Not properly, I mean. That meeting with /other/ Sarah hardly counts, and you know it."

Anubis: He smiled. "It was long enough, I can see it in your eyes the way you look about - here you have a sense of belonging and who
Anubis: am I to deny you a place here?" His tone dipped into a questioning tone as the lift came to a stop and they would step into the
Anubis:  'lounging' area. "Drink, wasn't it?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Wait, what?" Sarah froze, staring at him from the elevator wide-eyed, like a fish watching from its bowl.

Anubis: He motioned with a finger for her to follow. "Doors won’t stay open forever, Sarah, going to join me or take the trip back down"
Anubis:?”*

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Sarah lingered in the elevator for a long time before she stepped over the threshold.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "What did you say? Just then. Before you offered me a drink."

Anubis: "A place within this ship." he would move a hand on the counter bench as he moved to sit down on a sofa, reclining back. "That’s
Anubis: of course if you would like it, to call this place home, to /stay/ here."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Sarah wandered to the bar alongside him, hauled herself to a seat atop it, savoring the gravity tugging at her ankles.

Anubis: He turned his attention to the android nearby. "Water." and in this the bot would provide this for Sarah. "Work as an engineer

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Ignoring the part where you keep a fully stocked bar." She paused. "Why now? What do you need an engineer for, all of a

Anubis: on the ship, your own room, place to work in, tinkering - place that will wander the stars."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: sudden?"

Anubis: He smiled sadly. "Even I get lonely sometimes, being left to my mind is just a cruel thing, I had always considered such though
Anubis: I had believed myself a danger to what I cared about, though that’s not changed, I believe some people can be safer here and I
Anubis: would rather have someone here who I know."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: It wasn't like she'd expected. Like she'd thought, dreamed, even, in her time among the Rogues.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Just a question. An offer that was all it was. And yet now, when it finally came, she found herself strangely hesitant.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "I'd love to come, Chris." She dropped from the bench, paced across the floor. "I would. I really would. But."

Anubis: He would continue to observe her for a time knowing her mind to be working. "But- is going to become irrelevant, you and I both
Anubis: know how this will end, your sense of obligation isn't something you'd shackle yourself to for long, you'll follow your ways,
Anubis: as you always have."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: She shook her head, almost violently.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "No. Maybe that was who I was, once. But that's different now. What the Bundschuh's working for - to help people -
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: You should have heard Erich talking about it." She grinned, a small, fox like thing. "Freedom. Equality. That has to be worth
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen:  /something/. I wish you could have heard him talking about it, you know. Like it was actually happening."
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: She laughed then, though there was little humor in it. "Like we were something else besides scavengers clinging to the bottom
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: of the lanes, waiting for the next meal. I /count/ for something here."

Anubis: He nodded. "And that’s called persuasive speech, as charismatic he might seem, placing things into practice is often harder then
Anubis: saying them, is Erich a doer or just a speaker? - This ship will have a purpose, to seek those that are rejected among the
Anubis: stars, find those that were mistreated where they might find little welcome elsewhere, here will be a refuge, to those that
Anubis: deserve it - there might be quality in that group but is there integrity, Sirius is in chaos, wars and such, there is more to
Anubis: everywhere then here."
Anubis: "How many people have died for the cause?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: She shrugged. "I don't know. Twenty three, maybe, in the time I've been here."

Anubis: "And what’s been accomplished?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Twenty four, if you count Erich." She added, voice a whisper.

Anubis: He lofted a brow. "If you count him, sounds like he’s more missing then dead."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Sarah perked up, attention suddenly on Vaelin.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "He's alive?"

Anubis: "I don't count someone dead until I see a body or I'm given a solid reason to know their dead - if they just 'disappeared' then
Anubis: that’s something to look into, something that you could use the facilities on this ship to look into."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Sarah's face split into a grin then, and fell nearly as quickly. "What's the catch?"

Anubis: "Are you forgetting who you're talking to, since when have I ever added in catches?" His brow lofted.

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Come on, Chris. I'm not /that/ naive. There's always a catch."

Anubis: "Maybe for this place here, but Sarah, you’re a friend - I have never asked you for anything, I am not asking anything of you -
Anubis: not even Wessel you to stay, that’s your freewill to take or not." he inclined his head. "So if you wish to use this ships
Anubis: facilities to find Erich, /you/ are more than welcome."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: Sarah paused, mid-way between a pair of tables. "And if I leave and go back to the Widerstand? That's it?"

Anubis: "If you finish your search find him and choose to go back to the Widerstand, that’s your choice - have you forgotten my value
Anubis: for freedom?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "It's been a long time." She shrugged. "But, no. I haven't forgotten. Not that."

Anubis: He nodded. "It's open ended Sarah, but I still believe you will come with me - where do you more feel at home?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "This... This is a big thing you're asking. I mean, these people don't have anyone to keep them flying if I go."

Anubis: "People will learn, I will give you something to give to them, to help them learn engineering - I would have thought you'd of
Anubis: tried to teach them how to maintain their ships. I believe there is a quote about a man, a fish and a net in here somewhere."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Plenty of fish in the sea?" She offered.

Anubis: "Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day, teach a man how to fish and he will never go hungry again."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Or he'll eventually develop aquaculture and throw the biosphere more out of whack then a gerbil in a blender."

Anubis: "The allure of them is from their dependence on them and your feeling of obligation to them, your feelings of this is obscured
Anubis: by the charming speaker Erich - he might do that but that’s a learning curve that they'll need to bend around as far as gerbil l
Anubis: blending goes."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Careful. Stretch that metaphor anymore and it'll snap." She turned, perched atop a couch, watching him. -
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "And /my/ feelings are obscured? Just because I don't jump on board and follow you at the drop of a hat? -
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: You're not the Pied Paper, Chris."

Anubis: He smiled. "No, the Pied Paper would be Erich; I am merely someone with some truths here and there and only saying what I can
Anubis: perceive, which this is one of these such things - when you actually think back and look, is it all going that way, turning
Anubis: out as hoped? You forget that I was with people who were quite persuasive - Besides, I don't wear hats so I don’t have one to
Anubis: drop."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "This isn't a hats thing."

Anubis: "There is a reason why you haven't won an argument before - Sarah, do you want me to just tell you, that you /have/ to come?"
Anubis: his question was in an honest tone, he wasn't threatening.

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "This is an I'm-doing-something-for-people-I-care-about thing. I can't just walk away from that at the... At the drop of a you-
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: -know-what."

Anubis: He nodded. "And what is it you will do for them? I am offering it, I am not looking to force you, if you want to stay, say it -
Anubis: and we can work on finding Erich and ill return to the void."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "I don't know!" She was off the couch, pacing the floor again. "I /want/ to come, but you can't just drop in to people's lives-
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "like this, and expect... Whatever it is you expect. People aren't just... Cut-outs, waiting for you to jump in and pull them-
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: out for the next scene." She stopped. "I'll need to think about this. I mean, this is a lot. To take in, you know."

Anubis: He would shrug. "Well, as you might imagine, I am adapted to take on 'a lot' things, my problem is that I don’t understand
Anubis: what it’s like in the reverse - you have the time, it’s an open ended offer, for the mean time I have already secured docking in
Anubis: Puerto Rico. At least for the moment."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Puerto Rico? In Liberty?"

Anubis: He nodded. "Junker Congress."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "They're /talking/ to you? After..." She trailed off.

Anubis: "Circumstances have arisen that they require someone with more knowledge towards things outside their fields - I cover my
Anubis: tracks Sarah."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "They'd eat me alive. The Congress. After what happened with /Harmless/."

Anubis: "I'll work something out; after all I am talking to their Arbiter soon."
Anubis: "And what happened with Harmless?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "What?’Oh, I'm sorry we killed your guy?'" She snorted. "I'm sure that'll work. We'll sit down for tea and coffee and end up
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: on the wrong side of the airlock."

Anubis: "I doubt that - as this goes, things are complicated, those events are the past, though something I remember, it’s something
Anubis: they don't if it’s about the station."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Huh. So it's true."
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "You /are/ still completely nuts."

Anubis: He shrugged. "Sane people seem to die easily as they don't expect the unexpected, - a talent for those truly nuts, besides if
Anubis: they space me, who’s to take over my ship?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "A Junker boarding party?"

Anubis: "Ship internal defenses."
Anubis: "They are Junkers, not combat professionals."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: She paused, darted behind the bar, frowned at the contents, and emerged empty-handed.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "How did we end up talking about the combat capabilities of Junkers again?"

Anubis: He lofted a brow. "Said I had harbor in Puerto Rico, then the station, airlocking, then invading the ship."
Anubis: "You looking for something to 'drink'?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Looked." She shrugged, again. "And why are you saying drink like that?"

Anubis: "Alcohol - there is water on the counter, if you want Alcohol then you will need to ask the bot - you want time to think this
Anubis: all over, correct?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: She nodded.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "How long are you in Rheinland for?"

Anubis: "Long enough, I can easily come back down, Sarah - Bruchsal is twenty three kilometers out."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "How did you-?"
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Never mind. I should know better than to ask. Have they hailed you?"

Anubis: "They'd have to send it on a rock, jamming the ship from the scanner, the only way they would find the ship is if they use
Anubis: their eyes, hidden from their scanners."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "But- You should be burning up. A ship of Anubis' size..." She whistled. "You've got to have radiators the size of a small
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: planet tucked away out there somewhere."
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "And that's not even talking about what you're doing with that energy /right now."

Anubis: "Sarah, you were duct-taping one of these guys satellites back together a while back - do you really think they could pick up a
Anubis: ship that’s meant to be covert?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "I'm just saying. It's not easy to hide something /this/ big, no matter how covert it's /meant/ to be. I mean planet-side radar
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: picks up /asteroids/ smaller then Anubis." She gave a faux-weary sigh. "Its Order magic again, isn't it?"

Anubis: He nodded. "Or rather superior tech - but 'order-magic' sounds cooler."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "I should be getting back." She tapped her data-pad, ominously silent for the duration of her visit.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "If this thing wasn't blocking my calls, I think I'd have a dozen messages by now asking about that Sabre."

Anubis: He nodded. "I'm not holding you back, but it would be nice to have you here Sarah, if I am wrong and you don't seek to stay on
Anubis: this ship, least you'd of won an argument for once and gets to tell me that you told me so."

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Stop it. Now you're giving me reasons /not/ to come." She grinned.
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "It'd be nice to be here. I'll think about it, okay?"

Anubis: He shrugged. "Wouldn't be me if I didn't yank that string of yours." He moved to stand up to come before her. "Okay and I am
Anubis:  not looking to force you to be here." He'd move to embrace her as they had done before, though a lingering one.

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Sure." She hugged him back, brief and tight, head hanging awkwardly over one shoulder. "I know."

Anubis: He would release her and then moved a hand up to ruffle her hair. "Want me to walk you back down, or would you like to go there
Anubis: alone?"

VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "I'm okay to walk." She made her way to the elevator, raised a hand to one eye. "Be seeing you."
VWA|Sarah.McFarlen: "Or not." She grinned at her own joke, as the elevator door slid closed.

Anubis: He chuckled. "Well, I'll be seeing you." he waved and then she was gone.

RE: Anubis - Daerune - 11-24-2014

Beast among the scrap

Vaelin Darklight has finally made it past the outer-rims of Sirius, having gathered significant information on some various states of Sirus. The ship made its way to Saltese where a meeting point was established with some who might be counted among friends, at least for the time being. Though not all goes to plan and it seems that others are interested in his presence.

Code:
Anubis: "Bonjour."

.:j:.JunkTown: Greetings..So are you the one my sources tell me wants to speak with Congress command?
Anubis: "Indeed, that would be correct, as you can see - its well founded to require the talk."

.:j:.JunkTown: Well my name is James Trenton Arbiter for the Junker Congress and owner of the JunkTown fleet. Most folks call me "JT".

Anubis: Vaelin Darklight - please to meet you, mostly just called Vaelin myself."

.:j:.JunkTown: Good to meet you as well. I have to say I am very interested in knowing what brings an Osiris ex Order battleship knocking..
.:j:.JunkTown: at our doors.

Anubis: "More or less - seeking ports of harbor, namely being able to use a shipyard facility, mostly between the Zoners and you,

.:j:.JunkTown: You gave all the fellas on watch at Salt a good scare I can tell you that. They about soiled themselves when you shot the..
.:j:.JunkTown: shield.
.:j:.JunkTown: I sorta chuckled but told them to turn off the defenses a moment

Anubis: "Well, yea... I am a bit of a prankster... even if my uhh.... methods in doing so are questionable."
.:j:.JunkTown: They were so concerned for my safety especially when I told them I was undocking uncloaked
.:j:.JunkTown: Well I got it.. was pretty comical to me to be honest

Anubis: "I'm hardly a threat."
Anubis: "In a metaphorical sense."

.:j:.JunkTown: Hah.. ya that’s the key.. More or less

Anubis: "well enough attention."
Anubis: "So I can also guess there would be some things - insentives as to why you might allow me within PR or on your bases."
Anubis: "Providing the complications it might arise - I wouldn't fathom what you would desire so here is me asking."

.:j:.JunkTown: Well you can be sure many folks would be concerned with an Osiris travelling around Puerto Rico.. but as luck would have it.
.:j:.JunkTown: Seems some recent events have occurred inside of our beloved home system involving alien ships. So I could use your
.:j:.JunkTown: knowledge of these species, their intentions and capabilities. If your familiar with those that I speak of?

Anubis: "Nomads? yes I know them, I was once part of the Black Squadron if thats any referance to how long I have survived within
Anubis: "Those hostile conditions - as well as I am familiar with the Phantoms - what one is it that hounds you?"

.:j:.JunkTown: Wow.. Phantoms... havent seen or heard from those in a long time... thankfully. Its not one but many and too powerful for us
.:j:.JunkTown: to defend against when they appear.

Anubis: "Nomads then - Phantoms would have destroyed, what have contact with the nomads brought?"
Anubis: "I am not so zealious in killing the nomads as most are."
Anubis: "Mostly due to knowledge gained over the years."

.:j:.JunkTown: I understand.. and in truth I do not care to eliminate them as I am not entirely sure that is even possible.. No my wish is
.:j:.JunkTown: to figure out why theyre here. How to get them to leave us alone.
.:j:.JunkTown: But if firing on them to defend our home is the only way then we will fight. Still its not ideal and most likely futile.

Anubis: "Well, I have spoken with nomads before and will seek to do that then to work something out."
Anubis: "I've had contacts with Marduk classed vessels before."
Anubis: "And Irra... infected, mostly everything the nomads have."

.:j:.JunkTown: Welp sir.. It would seem I have lots to discuss with you. What better way to do that then at the Silver City Casino located
.:j:.JunkTown: on Saltese. Care to accompany over there now?

Anubis: "Sure - will make my way over."
Anubis: "Well then."

.:j:.JunkTown: Greetings

TFG|Harland;Voss: Give me a moment.
TFG|Harland;Voss: There we go.

Anubis: "Well then."

TFG|Harland;Voss: Now what is an Osiris doing in Humboldt?

.:j:.JunkTown: One sec fellas

Anubis: "I am sure we will talk at a later stage, Hellfire."
Anubis: "But merely discussing a few things with the Junker."

TFG|Harland;Voss: Hrmm.
TFG|Harland;Voss: A battleship so close to Legion territory is not something we can ignore.

Anubis: "your territory is in Vespussei, is it not?"

TFG|Harland;Voss: No such place.

Anubis: "Then I am not really here."

TFG|Harland;Voss: This is Humboldt.
TFG|Harland;Voss: And you are here.
TFG|Harland;Voss: Why?

Anubis: "Merely to talk with the Junkers and then move along - no threat to your people."

TFG|Harland;Voss: You are no threat to my people in any case.
TFG|Harland;Voss: Don't take your time.

It was soon after the meeting with the TFG that talks were resumed with the Junker and the decision was made to move into PR instead, here how ever, words were exchanged and some circumstances revealed

Code:
Anubis: "Evening Junker."

.:j:.Gladius: Ahoy mate
.:j:.Gladius: What be yer intentions?

Anubis: "Just moving to Saltese."
Anubis: "Say.. thats a interesting planet over there by the sun."

.:j:.Gladius: Ah, not technically a planet

Anubis: "That so."

.:j:.Gladius: "Anomaly"

Anubis: "Pretty open about it."
Anubis: "Well."

Anubis: "It seems the TFG seemed to make it a point to tell me no to loiter around."

.:j:.JunkTown: Ya seeing him here concerns me too with you being around

Anubis: "Might be best if I move into PR then, beyond their eyes."

.:j:.JunkTown: Well under these special circumstances.. it might be best. Ok then follow me on to PR.

Anubis: "Very well."
Anubis: "There is a hole to Vespucci or whatever it is, here isn't there?"

.:j:.JunkTown: Yes there is

Anubis: "Thought so, made the mistake of saying I was close to their territory."

.:j:.JunkTown: Legion happens thru here all the time.. might not be too happy to see an Order Osiris here

Anubis: "Not like they dont have one of their own."
Anubis: "So... that 'planet' with the rings around it."
Anubis: "Wish to elaborate at all?"

.:j:.JunkTown: It's known as the Rift.. its complicated and classified intel we have about it but perhaps one day I'll explain it to you

Anubis: "Sorce of your nomad problems then?"

.:j:.JunkTown: Anything is possible.. what would you know about that?

Anubis: "Nothing so far, your man mentioned it as an anomly."
Anubis: "If you have such tech, it can be drawing them here."
Anubis: "You haven't captured anything nomadic have you?"
Anubis: "Or have any artifacts?"

.:j:.JunkTown: Not sure if I can reveal our research about the Rift just yet but perhaps your onto something. I'll be sure to look into it
.:j:.JunkTown: more when I return to San Juan.

Anubis: "Well - if you want me to help, be best to inform me of such things, but I understand your hesitation, if you are seeking
Anubis: to learn about me, then you should ask me - I will freely tell you."
Anubis: "For now, I am sure the greatest shock you might connect up is that I was once known."
Anubis: "As Nephilim - one of the Phantoms."

.:j:.JunkTown: True enough.. and I do want to learn from you. In time I am sure all will be revealed

Anubis: "If you serve towards the greater good of things."
Anubis: "then we will have a very healthy relationship, if you seek ambition and exploitation of others."
Anubis: "Well, I am an idealistic person."
Anubis: "I'll be seeking to learn of yourself and the others that are with you."
Anubis: "Have no doubt on that."

.:j:.JunkTown: I only wish for the safety and security of all Junkers throughout Sirius.

Anubis: "And I would love a Sirius without wars."

.:j:.JunkTown: No doubt

Anubis: "Question - how ever."

.:j:.JunkTown: Yes?

Anubis: "This 'rift' was it here - before or after you got here."

.:j:.JunkTown: Its formation coincided with our arrival.. As I mentioned its rather... complicated.

Anubis: "I am sure its something I can wrap my head around - My time in the Order was well served, so well infact I was on teir
Anubis: below the Admiral seats."

.:j:.JunkTown: Sounds like we may have much to discuss then

Anubis: "Indeed."
Anubis: "You are familiar with the Order Primary fleet, correct?"

.:j:.JunkTown: Ah yes Ive seen and heard from them before.

Anubis: "And have you heard of the Black Squadron?"

.:j:.JunkTown: Mostly just rumor and cryptic whisperings.. I know theyre around and heard a few things here and there. Still limited intel

Anubis: "I am the last alive Black Squadron member to my knowledge."
Anubis: "One of the origional members who founded the Primary fleet."

Anubis: "When Rand Seth formed it after the decimation of the Black Squadron Admirlity fleet of Suis Malacos."
.:j:.JunkTown: I see.. well lucky you reached out to us perhaps

Anubis: "For you or me?"

.:j:.JunkTow:  both maybe..
.:j:.JunkTown: So how about you park that big ole beauty on Vieques and accompany me on this ship over to La Fortaleza where we can have a
.:j:.JunkTown: drink at the Drunken Junker.

Anubis: "Sure - just give me a little to change and such, ill be along shortly."
Anubis: "Depends on how well you are connected with your 'masters'."

.:j:.JunkTown: I'd be fascinated to know more about this and Vieques will be able to support your ship

Anubis: "I’ll meet you over there."

RE: Anubis - Daerune - 11-24-2014

Boy's in Blue

Vaelin has reached out to the Liberty Navy. Rather then leaving his presence to be discovered, he has taken the incitive to contact them instead with the hopes that it might provide a smoother coexistence for the future. As the ending drew to a close, a Battleship radioed across the system channels, as the Anubis made its departure.

Code:
Anubis: -Incoming Transmission | Accept:Y/N-

[LN]-Michael.Morse: -Yes-

Anubis: A voice would come through, the accent of one of those from the deep Omicrons. "Bonjour - Monsieur."
Anubis: "whats your ranking within the Liberty Navy?"

[LN]-Michael.Morse: I'm a Captain.

Anubis: "Well enough then - you captain a capital ship?"

[LN]-Michael.Morse: When the need arises.
[LN]-Michael.Morse: May I ask whom I am speaking with?

Anubis: "Vaelin Darklight - someone you wont know at all."
Anubis: "Mostly I am wishing to make contact with your Admiral, so I might discuss a few things with him."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: A specific Admiral?

Anubis: "Thee Admiral."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: The Liberty Navy has multiple Admirals, or do you mean Fleet Admiral Teerin?

Anubis: "Indeed, that would be the one."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: I'll pass the word along.
[LN]-Michael.Morse: Just contacted the Admiral, it'll be a bit of a wait.

Anubis: "Well enough."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: May I inquire as to why you're contacting the Navy?

Anubis: "I would like to smooth some things over with the government due to my proximity, I don't wish to cause alarm."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: Ah, that's rather considerate of you.

Anubis: "Indeed, but a needed consideration - I am sure I might make some people unsettled if I am about."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: Particularly with the war.

Anubis: "Particularly the nature of the vessel."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: The nature of the vessel being what exactly?

Anubis: "Independent... but Battleship class."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: I see.

Anubis: "Your fleet admiral will probably want a scan of the ship, yes?"

[LN]-Michael.Morse: That would be a logical action, yes.

Anubis: "Very well, move to California if you will."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: Very well
[LN]-Michael.Morse: Anywhere specific in California?

Anubis: "go to the lane between Los Angeles and the Magellan jump gate, jump out at C5 - this is equiped with jamming equipment to stop
Anubis: civilians from picking the ship up."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: Roger that.

Anubis: "to your right."
Anubis: "about forty degrees then straight forward."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: I've got you.
[LN]-Michael.Morse: Well.

Anubis: "Scans, I believe would be the purpose?"

[LN]-Michael.Morse: I suppose so, yes.

Anubis: "Thought it was a joke?"

[LN]-Michael.Morse: Haven't seen a ship like that in a long time.

Anubis: "This is probably one of the relics."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: It doesn't look that bad.

Anubis: "Indeed, but this is one of the oldest surviving Osiris."
Anubis: "Either way, I am guessing you are figuring out what to do?"

[LN]-Michael.Morse: That about sums it up, yes.

Anubis: "You have contacted your admiral correct?"

[LN]-Michael.Morse: I did, unfortunately he is unavailable, but he told me to take care of anything.

Anubis: "Very well, I am looking to maybe set up a way we can become greater friends."
Anubis: "To allow at least some ease between your's and mine."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: Just to be absolutely clear, who exactly do you mean by yours.

Anubis: "Just me and those on this ship."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: You understand that I can't make any promises, but I'll hear you out.

Anubis: "Yes, I do."
Anubis: "I wanted to meet the man just to gauge the type of person he is."

Anubis: "Simply opening a communication’s line doesn't tell me much of the person."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: Admiral Teerin is a reasonable man.

Anubis: "I am sure he is."
Anubis: "But to what extent, I would like to have this ship being able to pass through or loiter in liberty."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: Hmm.

Anubis: "For all intents and purposes, this is an Independent ship."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: I see.

[LN]-Michael.Morse: How long would you want to loiter, exactly.

Anubis: "Indeffiantly - I am not on the friendliest terms with the Order."
[LN]-Michael.Morse: Well...

Anubis: "Would you like some advice?"

[LN]-Michael.Morse: If this were to be allowed, you understand that your ship would have to be kept under guard

Anubis: "I understand - I am not here to harm liberty."
Anubis: "I am sure well enough I could be in here discreetly, but - that’s hardly respectable."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: That's, very gentlemanly of you.

Anubis: "Considerate more like, to avoid awkward situations."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: Well, seeing as you made the required request for passage.

Battleship.Alamo: Travis: This is a short-wave transmission to any Naval assets within California, this is the Battleship Alamo. Respond.

Anubis: "Well If I might."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: I'm not unwilling to let you stay on the outskirts of the system, at least until I hear back from the Admiralty.

[LN]-Michael.Morse: This is 3-1 Actual, come back Alamo.

Anubis: "As I would expect."

Battleship.Alamo: Travis: Hot damn, am I glad to hear your voice!

Anubis: "I will return to the outskirts now."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Battleship.Alamo: Travis: Situation report as follows: One times Overlord class Dreadnought suffered minor damage to long-range-
Anubis: "No rush."

Battleship.Alamo: Travis: Communications array.

Anubis: "Hmmm."
Anubis: "Actually do you need assistance with that vessel to haul it in?"

Battleship.Alamo: Travis: Three times hostile contacts engaged within the Kansas system. Flagged as Legion assets in strike craft.

[LN]-Michael.Morse: No, I'll have it taken care of.

Battleship.Alamo: Travis: Lost contact outside system yesterday, sir.

Anubis: "Very well - I am to leave?"

Battleship.Alamo: Travis: Just ran dry on fuel pulling out.

[LN]-Michael.Morse: You may.

Anubis: "Very well."

[LN]-Michael.Morse: Position, Alamo?

RE: Anubis - Daerune - 11-28-2014

Speaking to An Oracle

During a trip to Tau 37, Vaelin has run across a rather interesting ship, a tag he knew to be associated with a cult of people who worshiped the nomads, which presented a interesting divergence for His future goals. It was in this that he would learn a greater concept of the Nomads as well as a soul who seemed quite happy to answer and pass on perceptions.

Code:
Anubis: "Well... greetings there."
Oracle|Emissary: buenos dias.

Anubis: "Haven't seen that call sign in a while."
Anubis: "Though I think I remember..... The ship not being as large."

Oracle|Emissary: Some shapes are necessary.

Anubis: "That they are, I believe I contacted one of your people before - with my desire to converse with one of your 'divine'
Anubis: creatures."

Oracle|Emissary: Also considering Maltese tradition any family with lineage is expected to have a sizeable investment in the navy.
Oracle|Emissary: The divine keep their own company.  They come they go.

Anubis: "Indeed they do, sometimes the winds change and I find that I wish to further broaden my understanding of
Anubis: what they work towards, and maybe seek to be of service if some things align."

Oracle|Emissary: Seems a common request. Once in awhile someone comes forth and says there’s something the divine would have interest.
Oracle|Emissary: Of course we’ve been down that path ourselves.

Anubis: "Indeed, I can only say that they might have interest as I understand it - in the past the nomads have shown some attention
Anubis: To Puerto Rico, which is where I am stationed, this information coming from the arbiter - He’s recently picked me up in

Oracle|Emissary: As far as I can personally tell you. As a being of singular opinion of this ship and what I’ve observed. What the divine "work".

Anubis: the regards that I might be able to help with the 'problems' they have been having."

Oracle|Emissary: Is like tracking the end of a rainbow... you can head towards it but you may never live to reach it.   Though the divine might.
Oracle|Emissary: In so far as trouble...  anything in the way of that proverbial rainbow is an issue.

Anubis: "Indeed, I am yet to dig into the issue as I am to yet be fully trusted with them, but I understand there is an 'anomaly' in
Anubis: in that system that the Arbiter is slightly reluctant to talk about."
Anubis: "I am seeking to learn about what the nomads truly intend to do with the humans if they do win, if its genocide or merely to
Anubis: cull those that are problematic and immoral towards other creatures."

Oracle|Emissary: Well. If we know we will share. The oracles have our own beliefs in regards to the divine.  Most think we ...mindlessly follow.

Anubis: "I doubt so."
Anubis: "I am not so closed-minded towards things."

Oracle|Emissary: but that hasn’t... proven fruitful. Though we are still speaking and trusted.  They are complex. They do not respect mindlessness
Oracle|Emissary: The biggest issue is the divine are perfect... perfectly themselves.  They know no more about their infected human sides
Oracle|Emissary: then a rabbit would... they just know the influence of control.

Anubis: "They only know how to be themselves, which begs the reason as to their purpose - would it be something if we were in their
Anubis: 'shoes' to be moral or not, I know that we have invaded their home and caused them great risk."

Oracle|Emissary: Many of the oracles are part of the divine. New generations since the ...well they call it the war we perceived it as a quickeng
Oracle|Emissary: The quckening woke up millions of years of preparations. They were at their weakest.  
Oracle|Emissary: Hence humanity being the first face the first threat to plans long laid down...  even that incident holds little significance
Oracle|Emissary: now.

Anubis: "I am aware, I apologize but it seems to me that you are skirting around the one question I asked, about what do you think

Oracle|Emissary: They have options.  Perhaps more options than humans.  They have mechanisms for dormancy... exodus.

Anubis: t- sorry go on."

Oracle|Emissary: Yet they persist... influence press agendas and plans. Even though their investment in those aren’t permanent or priorities.
Oracle|Emissary: So. You must keep this impermanency in mind.  Even the oracles were a plan...  not fully abandoned... but again not relevant.

Anubis: "Well enough - I suspect that the Spectres are something in relation to that?"

Oracle|Emissary: Many of us are spectres. Awoken now.  Before they had no idea.
Oracle|Emissary: We’ve embraced our brothers and sisters that feel abandoned but...  that not fair to say... when one has not chosen a purpose.
Oracle|Emissary: The self chosen purpose is the only one.  Many feel they’ll be led forever until death and some are.  Most... drift off...disappear
Oracle|Emissary: But we’ve all got our own piece of the puzzle. And if we know what you need we will do our best.

Anubis: "Hmm, what is it that the spectres are utilized for; I do seek to become one - however I have had troubles with serving
Anubis: people in the past, as you might imagine."

Oracle|Emissary: The first generation was clones... knowledge salvaged from Altairs computers. Colonial technology made for manpower.
Oracle|Emissary: The divine quickly realized how abysmally simple it is to mess up a human mind. So blank slated were easier.
Oracle|Emissary: Most specters are highly conditioned and programmed to trigger under circumstances.... highly specific.
Oracle|Emissary: Are there many out there now?  Likely.
Oracle|Emissary: Though the first generation spectres do not deal well with completely unrailed minds.  They start thinking self analyzing.

Anubis: "I know there are some that are more active; I met an active Spectre before which is how I learned of what they are
Anubis: I am conditioned well enough for I have had a colorful past but still, what it that the divine often use spectres for is,
Anubis: you speak abstractly."

Oracle|Emissary: I have seen children specters that merely watch. I have seen one spectre in a high position of power use himself as a bomb...
Oracle|Emissary: The predominant purpose... One can only surmise is to bee unnoticed... even by itself.
Oracle|Emissary: Then there’s some... as the more "perfected" one gets wake up. Find purpose. Fulfill their mission.  And become compromised.
Oracle|Emissary: And unless they are up for significant remolding... Reprogramming aren’t used again.
Oracle|Emissary: Again... referring to what we spoke of before.  Purpose.

Anubis: "And for the purpose of the spectres it serves some goal of the nomads, which is something I am sure many have tried to
Anubis: gain knowledge of, Spectres are a tool in regards, the question I desire to be answer is to what end is this tool
Anubis: being used to fulfill."

Oracle|Emissary: Likely the full blown purpose is intelligence.

Anubis: "So the removal of humanity, the weakening of it and such, is merely a state of something being accomplished, which in these
Anubis: terms are to gain broader knowledge?"

Oracle|Emissary: But as it is utilized it has no hierarchy... no shape or structure.  Just each generation is harder and harder to detect.
Oracle|Emissary: That maybe the first... inconsistency.
Oracle|Emissary: Removal of humanity I’m sure was the goal. For the true goal.  Which was survival.
Oracle|Emissary: However.  As that goal has so far been un-obtainable... the question... the problem of humanity had to change shape... not a mere.
Oracle|Emissary: genocide... would suffice.
Oracle|Emissary: So I would say it’s more of a... soft layer of management of humans...  layers that go from passive to direct. Hostility is direct.

Anubis: "To otherwise keep they occupied."

Oracle|Emissary: Likely. The divine do ...and at the same time do not prescribe to a utility for "living" things.  Sentient beings... well......
Oracle|Emissary: They know themselves perfect...  other minds... are alien to them but still... the only other game in town curiosity is inherent
Oracle|Emissary: Like seeing and petting a meowing cat.  It has a language it thinks and wants things.  Some cats you trust....
Oracle|Emissary: Which as an aside they are great observers of nature.

Anubis: "Would you believe that one could coexist with the nomads, where one just lets one live as they procure no harm
Anubis: toward one another?"

Oracle|Emissary: The possibility will only occur when man itself becomes immortal and sees things from that perspective.
Oracle|Emissary: Man must destroy control manipulate and tame. For security.   For he is impermanent.    
Oracle|Emissary: No matter how enlightened he may become as a singular mortal island.
Oracle|Emissary: Until then...  well...  he may succeed in the turf war.  But what does one do when there is no more turf?  The Daam K'vosh knew.
Oracle|Emissary: Kinda inconvenient.... that...

Anubis: "Being they are now gone - when no more turf, you better its integrity and the things around it, I would rather be one
Anubis: to work with something then bend and manipulate it to my will."

Oracle|Emissary: Then you are an observer of nature.  This is goodness

Anubis: "In terms of being immortal - there’s little point to fight over turf that as we know it is immeasurable, there is no end to”

Oracle|Emissary: Yes true. But there are so much expansive tracts of nothing to coviet.  It’s the negative spiral of immortality... the...
Oracle|Emissary: I win you lose philosophy of life only works in caves and golden plans.
Oracle|Emissary: In space... one could get lost...
Oracle|Emissary: But I share the concerns of both sides.  I worry about specteres waiting to explode to touch off some... new human war.

Anubis: "Do you know of the Wiccan's way and such? - in terms of win or lose, it’s a perception."
Anubis: "what I want to join the Spectres for is to try work to a better future, where there is no war, where something might be

Oracle|Emissary: Quite a few follow the goddess within... again we admire observing nature.

Anubis: done to gain a higher mantle."

Oracle|Emissary: True...they could be

Anubis: "indeed and in this, I am robbed from the state of being to follow something rather simple."
Anubis: "I would seek to follow, do as you will as long as it harms none."
Anubis: "But there is the thing where what you do comes back three fold, who is to punish those that harm others?"

Oracle|Emissary: For all we know the divines entire unconscious intention is just that.   But we know who were dealing with here.

Anubis: "Mhm."

Oracle|Emissary: Oh for that...    we have observed the universe punish both divine and kine alike.
Oracle|Emissary: They aren’t outside the circle. ... As perfectly divine as they are...  there’s learning yet.... not that was elder to any of it

Anubis: "Indeed and I seek positions to operate a tool of that 'force' though as I see in my perception."
Anubis: "Everything makes mistakes, its part of being alive."

Oracle|Emissary: But when you see a pie in the face and no one in the room to have thrown it. One must realize the universe laughs at us all
Anubis: "I do - and tell me have you ever dreamed of a life where you could just be among the stars in peace - to wander and
Anubis: just observe learn without the need to pain - to just do things for a greater good, to improve something?"
Anubis: "Eutopia.... among everything."

Oracle|Emissary: It took us a long time to realize we didn’t have to wait to do so. Sure things happen. But it’s not a truth that it isn’t the case

Anubis: 'Indeed, but I thirst to others experience this."

Oracle|Emissary: Don’t be... fooled by human notions that utopia must be outside you to be inside.  Monday will still come.

Anubis: "I know."

Oracle|Emissary: Oh yes we are of the same mind there.  More there merrier

Anubis: "But it is a purpose to work towards."
Anubis: "I would like to see a child grow up and never know violence."
Anubis: "My eutopia is merely a place without suffering."

Oracle|Emissary: We think man will get there.  But again.  To find a way to speed it up or provide a path to it. It’s all we do.

Anubis: "Indeed and I believe in ways, my service as a Spectre might be steps towards it, whatever steps I can make... will be
Anubis: what I wish, to make any progress no matter how minimal."
Anubis: "I know that not all will be able to 'live' in that place for they desire others to suffer as it’s what they desire, to be
Anubis: superior, but I am someone who would live in equilibrium."
Anubis: "I may be idealistic, but I know things must be done - good and bad to each a better future."

Oracle|Emissary: With enough progress it might be the nature flow away from suffering. But right now...  well.  Much learning yet.

Anubis: "Indeed and it’s something I wish to help push along."
Anubis: "Rather than just 'wait' for it to come along."
Anubis: "If the incidents in Puerto Rico can be resolved peacefully."
Anubis: "To learn comprehension of both sides and come to a compromise."
Anubis: "Then that’s a working towards others not suffering."

Oracle|Emissary: Oh... yes...  our little secret...
Oracle|Emissary: The singularity there...  it rings much like an old song.  It plays in the divines being in an attractive manner.

Anubis: "The spinning anomaly calls to them."

Oracle|Emissary: There are oracles amongst them there. High and low this ship has taken many scans to try and help.  But I didn’t say that.

Anubis: "you didn't.'
Anubis: "and something I will keep to myself, but the Arbiter has... asked me to help and I will seek to do that."

Oracle|Emissary: It is truly an enigma... though its one all sides aren’t unraveling anytime soon.  

Anubis: "I believe the conflict is merely towards misunderstandings."
Anubis: "AS it is often - if I can, maybe it can be secured that they could unravel together."

Oracle|Emissary: James is good enough to ask under the table.  A lot of the Junkers there are vary.... conservative.

Anubis: "Rather than fight over."
Anubis: "That’s understandable."

Oracle|Emissary: The only one who won’t go there is our matron mother. She... calls it a waste of time... Thomas thinks it’s worth study...

Anubis: "A conflict of perception, but I have come to say that all words hold purpose and should be given credit."

Oracle|Emissary: I’m somewhat in the middle...  the job of this ship is to recsue and recovers family and followers in need.  So I don’t dwell.

Anubis: "It might be a waste of time to what she sees, or worth it in what Thomas does - the only way to know is to explore it."

Oracle|Emissary: Granted.

Anubis: "All knowledge has its worth."

Oracle|Emissary: She can be moody. I didn’t say that either.

Anubis: -chuckles-
Anubis: "Do nomads 'feel' emotions?"

Oracle|Emissary: Nomads feel nomad emotions.
Oracle|Emissary: it’s... like...  asking the mouse if the cat is offended by its taste.

Anubis: "Which to understand that is like trying to describe what the color blue looks like to someone that is color blind."

Oracle|Emissary: Sorta I don’t think there are words.

Anubis: "To know it is to experience it."
Anubis: "You can’t just theoretically know it."
Anubis: He sighs

Oracle|Emissary: Some human emotions are strong... to nomads.  Nomad distaste to us is like being forced to say hello to someone you don’t like.

Oracle|Emissary: Though their "adrenaline" their fight or flight response are at levels I don’t think we can gauge
Oracle|Emissary: Smaller mind forms or expressions can have similar responses to people I’ve known... yet the larger compounded forms...
Oracle|Emissary: It’s almost like... waiting for liberty’s senate to stop yelling before you get anything...    like talking to an echo

Anubis: "Chasm."

Oracle|Emissary: Then... there’s the empathy. Which is roughly 90% of their language

Anubis: "Deeper then you can see."

Oracle|Emissary: They send a signal... of feelings.  Your brainstem interprets that as an echo feeling.  You’re getting a basic interpretation.
Oracle|Emissary: But "hate” like... true hate... a human can dwell.   Black hate to a nomad will self destruct their body.
Oracle|Emissary: and anyone in the order has witnessed that

Anubis: "Hate is something that can consume a human as well.'
Anubis: "their spirit turning to a blacker version, Order as an example again."
Anubis: "They hate the nomads so much, that they become blind to a shift in states."
Anubis: "Those things can be different - they see how things were in the past and their hate blinds them to possible futures."

Oracle|Emissary: Oddly though enough some of our most redeemed cases were from the order.

Anubis: "Because... I believe that to see both sides, is to know the truth of things."
Anubis: "Order people want things better; they are protector’s guardians in nature."
Anubis: "when they learn that the Order does not serve that any longer... then they 'redeem' from that blindness."

Oracle|Emissary: If anything... I think the difference in emotions is...  a human will bounce. Where the divine shatters but only cause it can
Oracle|Emissary: Yes... I’ve heard that before.

Anubis: "You know, I have come to respect and appreciate you quite greatly."
Anubis: "I have had little philosophical people."
Anubis: "To talk to."

Oracle|Emissary: We often attract either pursuit or long talks these days

Anubis: "I would rather the later in your case."
Anubis: "Though I hunt things out in the void."

Oracle|Emissary: Lately ... we’ve been moving Junker families in and out of Puerto Rico.

Anubis: "Oh? Why is it you seek that?"

Oracle|Emissary: One of the prophets of the order was a deputy arbiter for the congress. He owns a lot of land on Malta and has been selling it

Anubis: "Ah."

Oracle|Emissary: Many Junkers are industrious... many more prefer to live on a world...  
Oracle|Emissary: One of the secret problems of the Junkers they never talk about is the overpopulation.
Oracle|Emissary: So... to stay on the secret good list. We do what we can.

Anubis: "hmmm.'
Anubis: "If I were to seek out the Spectres their basing where would I seek them out?"

Oracle|Emissary: We would say trust your instincts... your kinship is likely genetic. And when the divine are concerned much of it connects you

Anubis: "I have a question - if there were other 'races' out there, how would they react to them?"

Oracle|Emissary: of course we'd also suggest a vision quest...  but cardamine is used...  We don’t condone... abuse of the dusts... it’s a tincture.
Oracle|Emissary: other than human?  The many mutations of human nomad and everything in-between?

Anubis: "I am meaning something other than those two races, something new?"

Oracle|Emissary: That would surely be something... I met a klingat or something from the one Freeport...  that guy was hard core.

Anubis: "Was it with Doc Holiday?"
Anubis: "I remember seeing some odd creatures with him."
Anubis: "ran his security division."

Oracle|Emissary: I only know holiday from briefings with his derision from cardamine addiction...
Oracle|Emissary: That used to earn you a death sentence....  but we’ve realized the abuse of the dust is...  a supreme wrongness

Anubis: "I will seek the Nomads out then and see if anything can be gained, I don’t intend to use cardamine or be dependent on it."

Oracle|Emissary: We respect the choice. Then again we live where it grows. We never saw it from the other perspective... well most of us.

Anubis: "Indeed, it’s hard to perceive something not experienced."
Anubis: "If you do not mind I would seek to seclude myself to maul over what’s been talked about."

Oracle|Emissary: Of course

Anubis: "Merci."
Anubis: "May your future be a bright one."

Oracle|Emissary: Blessings

RE: Anubis - Daerune - 11-28-2014

Divination with Spirits

Vaelin took the time to meet and old friend, he walked through the halls of hte Isis, reminiscing about the old times back when he flew with the black squadron the start of his mark on the abyss of space. He was later joined by an unexpected guest and it was in this that he finally got answers and guidance towards

Code:
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( There is a childish giggling sound echoing the void, then the sounds of a injured child running away but then coming

Vaelin.Darklight: Vaelin would be in his armored suit, moving about the hull of the Isis, going over the memories of how it had once been when
Vaelin.Darklight: there were still people alive.

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: closer in repeating movements)*

Vaelin.Darklight: he would shoulder his weapons knitting his brows together before easing. "Nomad?" He came to think of this as he was in a
Vaelin.Darklight: ship that was dead. For the moment he stayed completely still.

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( He'd see a young girl suddenly leave a room, look at Vaelin in fear before sprinting off down the hall quickly )*'
Vaelin.Darklight: He would look after the girl with a brow raised before moving forward after her, glacing into the room. "Hey, its okay,
Vaelin.Darklight: not need to be scared little one, I am unlike the rest, I am not one to cause harm to those that deserve it." He moved
Vaelin.Darklight: his weapon across his back, securing it.

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( The echoing continued, the young form turning down a hall way and seeming when he did, she was on. However
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: whispering was close by, as if asking him something "Why are you here?" )*

Vaelin.Darklight: He would pause in his strikes if this was a manifestation then him chasing after it was a waste of time. he lofted a brow. -
Vaelin.Darklight: "Reminiscing over old times, remembering people that I use to like - even if I dont approve of what they did any longer, I am
Vaelin.Darklight: seeking out a nomad to converse with as well."

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( The girl was seen behind him, it looked almost human save for the purple crystal eyes and the odd purple hair )*
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( "Mother won't like you being here.." She whispered...indeed it talked and moved like a human to..)*

Vaelin.Darklight: He turned his head over his shoulder to look at her before turning to face her. "Some times some things can be justified, I am
Vaelin.Darklight: no meaning any harm - I am sure you know of complusion of a soul?"

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( The child seemed to nod before letting out a sound, it was a whisle but sounded like a siren call. In responce
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: There was a much deeper bass sound from space echoing into the ship )*

Vaelin.Darklight: He moved to the room near by and looked out the window, letting out a sigh and nod at the Irra. "Met one of yours here before,
Vaelin.Darklight: warm greetings to you."

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( The girl seemed to follow him instead and responded in kind "What do you seek from mother?" She asked in a
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: very shy tone )*

Vaelin.Darklight: He looked back to the girl and did his best to seem unimposing. "I seek to make contact with the Spectres, its in my wish
Vaelin.Darklight: to serve them, though I do wish to know their goals against humans and after that."

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( The girl seems to shrug in kind "The humans all have different roles actually, mother gave her 'helper' a mission
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: just to leave the mean men of Mu...not all want destruction...some do...it all depends in the end.." )*

Vaelin.Darklight: He nodded. "Stone, I found her daughter in space and guided her back to the mother, so then there is some that could coexsit
Vaelin.Darklight: in peace with the nomads, I dont want destruction, I want peace but I know sometimes things have to get worse before they get
Vaelin.Darklight: better, it is in this that the people of Puerto Rico have let me be in their  system, I am to help them with your kind there -
Vaelin.Darklight: my intent is to resolve it peaceful if capable, the Emissary told me that there is something there that 'sings' to you, like a
Vaelin.Darklight: calling, I can only guess its the anomley."

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( The girl noded "The songs can be heard by those that listen closely and the peaceful walkers are always welcomed.
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: with mother. However.." )*

Vaelin.Darklight: "Well, as much as I want to walk and peace, I still knwo that things must be done to earn and gain that peace - its a desire
Vaelin.Darklight: but not a state I am currently in."

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( The girl looks at the Irra outside and seems to hum quietly, sitting next to him on the abandoned bed and just continues to
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: sing quietly...something strange seemed to happen, the nomad outside in response glew diffrent hues to whatever
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: she was singing. At the end of her little sound, a echo drifted from the nomad itself like a heavy bass fall )*

Vaelin.Darklight: He lofted a brow this was something new to him and he looked to the girl for the time she was humming, his visior then
Vaelin.Darklight: turning up to look over the room, listening for now.

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( Whispers filled the area and the girl smiled "Mother has one request for you right now....she says the first task will
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: be easy if you want to earn her trust." )*

Vaelin.Darklight: He nodded. "Very well - I am sure there are to be many tests after this, I can assume you know who I am."

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( The girl nods quickly and smiles "The 'song' I just sung...you have to memorize it...note to the fullest..cry of
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: the night.." The girl continues to hum again..for some reason it felt naerly impossible to copy the song...even if it was
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: just huming for some reason..but as the girl stood and left..he felt it slowly come to him )*

Vaelin.Darklight: He would tilt his head hearing it and watched her go. he presume he was not to follow her and as it came to him, he would
Vaelin.Darklight: think over it, running it through his mind a few times to store it within his head. He would stand look out at the nomad
Vaelin.Darklight: thoughtfully.

K'Hara|Exerewnitis: *( The creature seemed to repeat the song but at a deeper bass as it began to vanish..when the song ended with the nomad, all
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: he could see was the night space..the stars...and far away planets suddenly...not even Toledo or the Isis he
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: was standing was there..he was just there in space gazing at the stars..the stars brightened and darkened as the song
K'Hara|Exerewnitis: was heard a third time..When he blinked..He was laying on the bed..Almost like he had dreamed of the whole thing.)*

Vaelin.Darklight: He would loft a brow as he would look up at the ceiling. raising from the bed and commiting what it was to memory, even if
Vaelin.Darklight: just a dream, he moved back to his ship no longer feeling that he should be in the ship and thus moved to exit the ship and
Vaelin.Darklight: start his way back to the nearest place he could dock, being freeport 11

RE: Anubis - Daerune - 12-06-2014

The Eye of Horus

[Image: 254px-Orderrecon.png]

Previously one of the ships that served along the Anubis, it’s task force, this ship was commissioned not for combat but the intention of providing foresight. It is because of this ship that the Anubis has evaded any attempts to locate or ambush the ship, providing real-time data on far away systems. Its stealth based systems helped to keep the ship undetected and ensure that its task as a scouting ship was not compromised, despite its size. The purpose of the ship was well utilized – before the Anubis would jump into another system the Eye of Horus would activate its system and create the rumored ‘tunnel’ through space in which it would scan the system, typically around the desired destination. If the space was heavily populated it would do in-depth scans and it would gather visual Intel of the patrol paths which were later used to help thread the Anubis through the needle.

The Horus was one of the original ships that disembarked with the Anubis when it detached from the Order. The crew that didn’t wish to leave the Order were put on the OCV-Khonsu and those that were left were bolstered from the crew that had stayed with the Anubis, it was in this that they kept the ship operational as even before it had left the order, it played a vital role in the Taskforce and was often kept out of battle for the explicit reason that it was to crucial to risk in combat. Its ‘breathern’ had been outfitted more for combat and long ranged detection but this had not been repurposed and its foresight provided information that ultimately even back then, would save the fleet time and time again.

Vaelin didn’t seek to retain this vessel because he believed it practical; He didn’t seek to retain it because it had any sentimental value but merely because it was a necessity that couldn’t be done without, a foresight within its self that proved to be a deciding factor and contribution to both its and the Anubis time as independent vessels. Much like the Anubis, gradually the crew of the Eye of Horus was soon replaced by automated androids that were controlled by an AI. The Hours did retain a small number of its crew despite this however, but these were the people who were most loyal to Vaelin and were provided a place to stay in peace, something that had once been just as alien as the nomads. When the Anubis returned, so did the Horus, though it was out of sight and out of mind of those that had once sought both of the ships. For how it remains hidden but still very much used.

RE: Anubis - Daerune - 12-07-2014

Departure

The engines of the Anubis fired up, any exterior ship that was outside the ship was recalled and it would detach from its coupling with Vieques shipyard, even before it was clear of the shipyard the cruise engines of the beast would come into full effect as it would tear its way out of Puerto Rico. No communications were given as to its sudden departure. Only one vessel in Texas received a communication from the ship before it disappeared off the senor list, it had engaged its stealth equipment removing the ability for it to be detected with equipment and instead one would have to look with their eyes to find it. It exited through the Texas jump-hole where it would later be lost when it entered the Hudson Jump-hole.

RE: Anubis - Daerune - 12-25-2014

Free Spirit in a Cage

The Anubis was in the orbit of Ponge and Honge, the captain contemplating his recent actions and the new life path before him though not without discord within his personality. Alarms blared and denoted the attention of the Marduk, the guns energizing though unfocused, and thus a conversation ensues and a probable solution.

[Image: CHPrMvy.png]

Code:
Anubis: Vaelin would have been going over a tactical overlay display when the alarms sounded. Detecting the event of a uncloaking
Anubis: nomad - the ships weapons array's would power up but wouldn't focus toward the vessel - rather it would be ready. He went
Anubis: the communications device and then stopped being that he knew well enough these creatures didn't recieve such things, so he
Anubis: both said and thought. "Greetings... Marduk." He would check the signature to see its name cataloged as Saturnia.

Saturnia: ~Shape -familiar- "warform" referred prototype Osirus 'named'~

Anubis: "Osiris, yes but it’s a warform that has taken its leave from those ignorant to more peaceful ways - my mind is now shrouded
Anubis: by fear - I seek only peace, the only purpose this vessel now serves is to protect, we bare and harbinge no harm."

Saturnia: "Who are you."

Anubis: "My name is Vaelin - you would know me in the past as Christopher Dangen - one of the last members of the Black Squadron elite
Anubis: of the order, part of the forces that founded the Order primary fleet and then later left after its cause shifted less into
Anubis: protection and more into aggressive control - We are a Spectre, as well... though I am not totally who I normally am... I
Anubis: Know that now... you changed something mentally in me - just as the Phantoms did."

Saturnia: "What are you looking for?"

Anubis: "that depends on the context; I seek to cull away the bad of the humans - to remove corruption so they might be a stronger
Anubis: race, more enlightened where goodness is premoted and evilness is not."
Anubis: "as well as the consideration to the Eco-system, to improve everything, for everything - humans - animals - nomads.. Other
Anubis: Aliens - presently, I wish for this ship to be a safe place for those that are unique and down trodden."
Anubis: "a shelter for the abused.... to those that need help and deserve it."

Saturnia: ~* several images on Malta.  the black pyramid, the Emissary Aarrisa several oracle ships, silhouette of people in a crowd*~
Saturnia: "Sheltered are my children."

Anubis: "I am familiar with the Emissary, they are sheltered while I seek to travel across all the stars, to wander and find those
Anubis: of unique and /good/ souls, yours have changed my perceptions to where I know hatred for humans that were not there - its
Anubis: discomforting, I stand alone.. I prefer to be impartial."

Saturnia: "Life begets good and evil. We are the all all are within the one, there more then room for everything in-between."

Anubis: "That there is - but the bad dulls the good, and to me, my preferance is for good for I wish to preserve it and fight what
Anubis: is not - I am sure you have those that are a hindrance to your kind, I only seek to remove the hindrance of my kind so t
Anubis: they can surpass their war-ish ways - so a child might grow up without knowing war... suffering and loss."
Anubis: "Same for your race."
Anubis: "do you know the quote of the two wolves inside ones self?"

Saturnia: "concept known"

Anubis: "I feed my good wolf, but I also know how to use the bad one - I strive for the light but I am not ignorant to that fact I
Anubis: may have to do dark things to achieve a better future for others."

Saturnia: Wisdom in preserving both. They are both part of you.  We see the same in most others.
Anubis: "and some feed to much of the dark one  for the good to flourish, I understand the needing for both but when it comes to
Anubis: extremes...... you and I both should know - to high of a concentration can become poisonous."

Saturnia: Fools deny ones identity.  fools supress, retreat, run away.   We do not suffer fools.  Imbalance is chaos imbalance is illusion

Anubis: "there are those only driven by their own greed and advancedments, harming to progress of the collective for they are only
Anubis: individual."

Saturnia: Leonard shares with us.  Previous duscourse.  You are comendable.. but that ship seems small for a sanctuary...

Anubis: "That it might be, but sometimes small things are needed - small things move fast while large ones slugg - fast and decisive
Anubis: this has served me as a sanctuary, for hundreds it could do the same."
Anubis: "An arrow into the right place - rather than a ballista shot."

Saturnia: As matriarch I decide course..philosophy. I judge and dispence threats.  Leonard carries the flock. Thomas shephards the flock.

Anubis: He nods. "And in this warsform, I decide the course, I carry the flock and I would seek to shephard them - if I ever get this
Anubis: under way, - it saddens me greatly that I now hold a malice towards humans in my heart, something that was done to me when I
Anubis: joined those that serve yours."

Saturnia: Unfortunately, we have no all cures for union with the orange dream for mundanes. Only those embraced by light can be. but-
Saturnia: their families make ultimate decision in immigration. but our walls are yours.. should they need them.
Saturnia: Ours is not with the harbinger not with the elder crown... they are too cold for this mission.

Anubis: He nodded. "And I fear, due to what is done to me - that I might grow colder." a note of sadness to his voice was evident. "It
Anubis: contradicts my view, for I see people as souls and cognitive entites... rather then a race - then nomad or human.... reptile or
Anubis: mammal, I know some things have a set way they live - but I would seek peace with all for all... space is endless - snuffing t

Saturnia: The well of souls. The one. We concur.

Anubis: out life before it has fully been lived is.... a sour observation in my own ways."
Anubis: "I have sought a state of mind to be unjudgmentel to race."
Anubis: "But yours have... altered the rivers of my mind so that they cause harm to these desires."

Saturnia: It is a perspective contrary to your supressions.

Anubis: "Yes... I want to serve the nomads - to try help both gain a better future - i was part of the Order
Anubis: I know the malice spawned, but I wish to serve as who I am rather then what you seek to make me."

Saturnia: We cannot be sure. But the old song sung by the violet nectar can negate this. Restore will, not fully, the biological levers.

Anubis: "I am one who has been experiemented on by the humans."

Saturnia: Risking if there is a perpose hidden in your illusion, may cause you harm. otherwise you can free yourself.

Anubis: "I could... but I know if I do - your people will seek to end me."
Anubis: "I am a free spirit at heart - a cage harms me, but to break the cage - yours would seek to harm me."
Anubis: "I have come to a place where I would be harmed either way."

Saturnia: I dare do all to become a man. who does more is not.

Anubis: "I apologize, but I do not get at what you are refering to... may I call you Saturnia, as you are cataloged?"

Saturnia: We emit the string to be recived. Named after Saturn. Mother felt it apropriate as I can rule all those like me.

Anubis: He nodded. "You are one who would lead? like Harbinger?"
Anubis: "We have encountered Harbinger, but it was in violence."

Saturnia: Harbinger is a simple matter. It lacks the 4th diemension of thinking.

Anubis: "And which might that be?"
Anubis: "I can only ever guess and assume in concepts as my way to understand yours."

Saturnia: Long term consequences. Harbinger sees all threats within each part, no matter how small.  

Anubis: "Where as you do - you have talked to me when others might not."

Saturnia: It sees all humanity within the part, We "realise" you are part, not the whole of humanity, part, not whole of spectres.

Anubis: He nodded. "One does not speak for meny, meny do not speak for one."
Anubis: "aspects."

Saturnia: The crown is this way. Harbinger "part" speaks... or rather... inflicts fury for the whole, but its lense is simple.
Saturnia: "flawed" by some perspectives..  Survival mechanisim "programmed" by creators

Anubis: "It does for what might be better for the present and less so what might be better for the future."

Saturnia: Plainly.  and in human terms the guy has a short fuse.

Anubis: "Yes... I am aware."
Anubis: "They were attacking a Freeport - we had to dissolve its form to save those on the station."

Saturnia: Harbinger is father.. all amrduks have part of him. Well.  not this one...

Anubis: "Are there Marduks that steem from yours rather then his?"

Saturnia: I assumed this form... assimilated its template.  The.. process is will.  So.. in a sence all of the share is father.

Anubis: he nodded. "Ah - something that is designed, others see it and others can recreate on the note of the desire and will."
Anubis: "Would your kind ever trust me if I was unshackled from what yours have done?"

Saturnia: Thomas once assumed a small fighter form common to the omicrons but it hurts his body. He prefers the metal....

Anubis: "Thomas.... hes another one who was dissolved by a nomad into the mindshare?"
Anubis: "There was once a Nomad I knew that had a human body in the center that was slowly being
Anubis: intergrated into the share."

Saturnia: Whos husk I assimilated Ninlil loved us all.
Saturnia: Trust is... Knowing they are family. Feeling it. forgiving it.  feeling clean towards them they cannot inherit mistrust of you.

Anubis: "Even in my family - there can be distrust, I am only loyal to current people - the idea is not better then the reality - you
Anubis: would only trust me if I was one of you?"

Saturnia: Nu..  It is letting go of the illusion of what mistrust is.  mistrust isnt "real" to the share.  The light has... no concept.

Anubis: he nodded. "Its something that is a human emotion?"

Saturnia: mistrust "stinks" of ... darkness alien thoughts. THAT is the.. alarming nature of it

Anubis: "Mistrust is generally the lack of knowledge."
Anubis: "Unknown breeds mistrust - to change something to something you know - changes it from what it is to what it is not and rendert
Anubis: it not the same."

Saturnia: Mistrust is beleving in fiction, illusion.  the light cannot.  the light cannon comprehend "television".

Anubis: "You can not see the images given on such devices?"

Saturnia: "fiction" again.   darkthought.. yet We have enjoyed many books.  the light would process it as alien and strange

Anubis: "Fiction is abstract realites created within the minds of the sigular, creativity - imagination."
Anubis: "It has both good and dark functions."
Anubis: "to some it can teach and enlighten to others it can darken and inthrall them to ignorance."
Anubis: "Perception can be true to one and false to another - Fiction can hold some truths although be an abstract from reality."

Saturnia: for the perspective of the light share. It inputs as minusha darkthoughts. not int he correct perspective as you know it.

Anubis: "Indeed - it might not be completely correct, but it is conceptual in a way."

Saturnia: the closest thing to fiction int he light is precognative input. prediction. but it isnt the same as fiction..

Anubis: "I know what you mean - it has a possibility of being real when fiction sometimes has no basis on which it can become reality."

Saturnia: Fiction is creative and made up.. but it didn’t happen or is designed not to happen ever..  all concepts for nomads = truth
Saturnia: You Grok.

Anubis: "Grok?"

Saturnia: A cult of sirius term. to inhabit and understand completely.

Anubis: "I am highly conceptual - I can think in abstracts and concepts."
Anubis: "This i can understand different perspectives by trying to perceive as they do."
Anubis: "Your fiction is what could be, ours is things that will never be - have never happened and are just fabricated."

Saturnia: yes. but remember i am roughtly 28% human..... roughly.

Anubis: "And thus you can understand what i speak of and know how to word it to~." he'd pause. "Your a hybrid?"

Saturnia: The perfect mix. painfully found through many incarnations of failure.

Anubis: "it is not failure."
Anubis: "It is merely a gained knowledge of how its not done."
Anubis: "The only failure is not learning from something."

Saturnia: The crown deemed the concept to be the ultimate threat, since all other hybrids breed dark thought.. even incubi.

Anubis: "Divergent."

Saturnia: I do not. Though preception and precognition is allowed to be wrong.

Anubis: "Everyone and everything sees differently."

Saturnia: Its like betting on honor in human terms if it turns out differently there is no losing face.. in the share.

Anubis: "Honor... is a 'funny' thing."
Anubis: "for some it is loyality for some it is superiority, and some its reputation."

Saturnia: losing face int he share is always due to ... failure of concept or parts. and is usually reabsorbed.

Anubis: "In the Darkness, the other is normally cast out and alienated."

Saturnia: Human concepts. The light is ..more..  a calculation. a program.  bad circut.   replace.

Anubis: "If it’s unsuccessful you repurpose."

Saturnia: or... uh...
Saturnia: etc

Anubis: "Etc?"

Saturnia: One thing about the light is its able to find perpose for even the most broken part.  before it would.. reabsorb it

Anubis: "It would do this task before it would reabsorb... to show it's capable still?"

Saturnia: The judgment of the light is able to occupy a parallax just above space and time as we see it.  It perceives flows of energy

Anubis: He nodded. "soemthing I'll have to maul on."
Anubis: "May I ask you something? would you trust me?"

Saturnia: I would a have blown you away earlier.

Anubis: "And now- you would not seek such things?"

Saturnia: To unleash ones fury after much growing closer would be a great wrongness.

Anubis: He nodded. "And those ignorant to you - I would seek to enlighten for you are someone I veiw as with a good soul."
Anubis: "If I freed myself from my illusion - would you be able to still have those of yours trust me?"
Anubis: "So that I might continue - but continue as who I am, rather then what they molded?"

Saturnia: Typically a spacteres use is over when it is discovered.

Anubis: "I can remain undiscovered."
Anubis: "But as I am - it will effect that ability."

Saturnia: Its not that easy.  But when you are discovered the ligth could no longer abandond you then youd abandon your toes.

Anubis: "You would seek to protect spectres when they are discovered?"

Saturnia: Many are oracles

Anubis: He nodded.

Saturnia: Not all some merely practice the path of the cult. some have lives had families. shelter them at malta or.. attempt to resume

Anubis: "Are those of the oracles - ones who have had their mind twisted to percieve as yours wish?"

Saturnia: Yes. the first generations were little more then self destructing bombs..  but this mentality is esily spotted by humans.

Anubis: He nodded. "so you would seek to better develop one that could intergrate."

Saturnia: It has been done. Clandestine is best. also the live of the mission is longer. people can be retapped later for ... contingency
Saturnia: Often knowledge one is a spectere is the first breakdown. but not always.

Anubis: He nodded. "And would you ever have a Spectre who has not had their mind twisted? have you ever had one of those who
Anubis: have untwisted the twist and you still keep them?"

Saturnia: They do this themselves. Great pains to uncover whom they where are taken.. sometimes its not too far to resume original life.
Saturnia: Rarely...  specters preferr the company of thier kin.

Anubis: "I came to the Nomads for I saw I could do more good and... feel more at peace with those who find peace with them."
Anubis: "I fear that if I untwist, I would be considered as a divergent that needs to be removed."

Saturnia: That is a human concept of betrayl.

Anubis: "Indeed, but I am betraying myself by not being myself."

Saturnia: That is the question. you must find to be worth answering.
Saturnia: Nothing outside would know this

Anubis: "If I untwist, others would not know - only myself?"

Saturnia: the one that imposed the illusion would know...but the secret is what was done before cannot be done again.

Anubis: "and the one who did it... They would seek to kill me would they not? to know that their work was undone?"

Saturnia: If they are of the light it would be looking to remove a toe.

Anubis: "And that is something that would be more harmful?"
Anubis: "I personally wouldn't look to remove a toe... but they might."

Saturnia: Self destruction is aborative to the light.

Anubis: "But there is the perception and the acting of it."
Anubis: "Is there a way - that if they do you could stop them from doing that?"

Saturnia: The only case i could see is that you contain some information that could harm everything.

Anubis: "I would not seek to harm the nomads."
Anubis: "I do not want harm."
Anubis: "I seek the betterment for all - if it harms nomads - it would harm my morals."

Saturnia: Also if you did...  you wouldent be here.  

Anubis: "There would be no 'good' to come of it."
Anubis: "But... I do fear."
Anubis: "I use your fiction concept."
Anubis: "Something that could be, I look to avoid it."

Saturnia: Human concepts.. arent completely true.  We think if it were true you were a un mitigated threat... we wouldent be here.
Saturnia: Liekly all this action youve taken thus far has been the real you trying to surface.

Anubis: "I have always said... I cant be anyone but myself."
Anubis: "I just see unsafely, that if I am myself - yours would seek to end my position, my exsistence for I have done something
Anubis: unexpected."

Saturnia: Maybe if it was truly unexspected. We fered the same. but everything thomas and we have done to release the embraced
Saturnia: would seem like straight up treason to a human..  the with the infected and incubis wills released and returned.....

Saturnia: They are more fully active members of the light, better thinking and living and we still protect the light when threatoned.

Anubis: "You have released people from the control of Incibus'?"

Saturnia: We removed the muzzle from both.  thier both awake. they are fully blended. but not less loyal

Anubis: "If I become released, could you convince others that I am no threat, that I could be trusted and that I would seek to help
Anubis: to protect still?"

Saturnia: Again.. we don’t round them up and do this  they find thier way to us.

Anubis: He nodded. "When the will of one is strong enough."

Saturnia: it happens later in the life.. but it happens  the incubi doesent curbe the human. initially the human ego craves the structure

Anubis: he nodded.

Saturnia: Becomes immediately compliant the incbis commitment to the host is total.  its ..not exsperienced by normal humans

Anubis: "There are plenty of them I am sure - what about to what I ask, or are my fears only an illusion, something thats untrue?"

Saturnia: The secret is the incubi is slave to its form.. Akin tot he human. we evolve the incbu via the violet cardamine to be energy.
Saturnia: the incubis body is disgaurded and the hostand incubi combine fully.

Anubis: "Like a cacoon of a butterfly?"

Saturnia: Incubi 3.0...  thier trusted.  and loved  your fears have not happened

Anubis: "I am not a incubi how ever, I am not infested - I am who I am."
Anubis: "still human , my perception was twisted by artifacts."

Saturnia: We would have to fully evaluate. if it is a empathic mind control form. it maybe much esier to fix.
Saturnia: everytime a programmer puts hands to your mind they leave prints of thier doings.   thats what we would read.

Anubis: "Would you help me? as you know I have trusted you - a human concept but it is something that is... valuale to us for it
Anubis: brings on a feeling of vunerability ."
Anubis: "Very well, are you wanting to... read the prints?"

Saturnia: From here.. it might hurt you.  We should prepare a more precise tool.

Anubis: "in what context.. do you mean that."
Anubis: "Well.. I mean what is the method you suggest."

Saturnia: Should be done where its always done for oracles.

Anubis: "You wish for me to... travel to the Emissary?"

Saturnia: We would take you to the temple. We dont have a traveling temple thats fully equipped as of yet

Anubis: he nodded. "So... you would wish for me to go to Malta."

Saturnia: The matter of the componants are also quite..unique.. losing them would be a huge.... setback.

Anubis: "I would not seek to cause sacrliege."
Anubis: "I only would be a threat to what makes me a threat - I see you... as a friend."
Anubis: "I hold faith in you."

Saturnia: We can. prepare for you to arrive. Or we could ferry you in ourselves.

Anubis: "I will seek to go there - But I am unsure of how the outcasts would react."
Anubis: "We are capable of going there."

Saturnia: Malta is... open to most immigrants. many junkers come with thier scrap

Anubis: "Alright - shall we both go there now then - and there is one more thing I do need help on as well."
Anubis: "I seek to be able to claok this vessel - I talked with a Spectre."
Anubis: "About obtaining a cloak that does not cease useage after a limited time."
Anubis: "The cloak is easy enough but apparently I need to aquire a power cell of your mind."
Anubis: "How might acquire one?"

Saturnia: The human device isnt primed for that kind of energy.

Anubis: "The path to me is in disarray and I would like clairvoyance."
Anubis: "I know."
Anubis: "they said I need a Nomad Power cell."

Saturnia: Thomas is more knowledgeable..  I know the willof things.

Anubis: "And so now I seek to try obtain one."

Saturnia: Thomas could come to you show you what you need to alter as for the parts we will see after we know whats been done to yourmind

Anubis: he nodded. "Alright, Let us be underway.... and thank you - in either regard."