Discovery Gaming Community
[CLOSED] Livadia Shipyard Pic - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] Livadia Shipyard Pic (/showthread.php?tid=122503)

Pages: 1 2 3

[CLOSED] Livadia Shipyard Pic - Vulthuryol - 11-04-2014

I'm after a good shot of the full Livadia Shipyard, i would like it without any player ships, npc's or the POB above it visible if possible please

The poster of the pictures I choose to use will get a donation of a "to be determined amount of credits" to their account as a reward.

EDIT: Money limit exchanged for "to be determined donations"
( ultimately will depend on the quality and if all conditions are met )

RE: [WANTED] Livadia Shipyard Pic - Luke. - 11-04-2014

And you can't do that... Because?

RE: [WANTED] Livadia Shipyard Pic - Vulthuryol - 11-04-2014

(11-04-2014, 08:20 AM)Luke. Wrote: And you can't do that... Because?

And you can't mind your own business instead of picking others requests why?.........

RE: [WANTED] Livadia Shipyard Pic - Luke. - 11-04-2014

Hey, I'm suggesting a way of saving yourself time here.

RE: [WANTED] Livadia Shipyard Pic - Vulthuryol - 11-04-2014

(11-04-2014, 09:55 AM)Luke. Wrote: Hey, I'm suggesting a way of saving yourself time here.

Well i have opened it up to the community for a reason, I'm hopeless with cinema style things and I did try it myself but i sucked at it so here i am asking for help, happy now

RE: [WANTED] Livadia Shipyard Pic - 7AlphaOne1 - 11-05-2014

you want a normal screenshot? or something higher up?

RE: [WANTED] Livadia Shipyard Pic - Thyrzul - 11-05-2014

(11-04-2014, 09:57 AM)Alduin Wrote: Well i have opened it up to the community for a reason,

A reason, which is...?

(11-04-2014, 09:57 AM)Alduin Wrote: I'm hopeless with cinema style things

You asked for a screenshot, all you need to do for one is press prt scn.

RE: [WANTED] Livadia Shipyard Pic - Vulthuryol - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 08:05 AM)Thyrzul Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 09:57 AM)Alduin Wrote: Well i have opened it up to the community for a reason,

A reason, which is...?

(11-04-2014, 09:57 AM)Alduin Wrote: I'm hopeless with cinema style things

You asked for a screenshot, all you need to do for one is press prt scn.

well if you read the post you quoted from as well as the OP you will have answered your own question and statement. Also I didn't ask for a screenshot i asked for a good shot, again read the OP, So unless your actually going to HELP RATHER THAN PICK please do not post here again.

(11-05-2014, 07:26 AM)seven-alpha-one-one Wrote: you want a normal screenshot? or something higher up?

Something better than a normal screenshot, something good without the POB above it and if possible without npc's or players involved.

As already stated above I did try this already but wasn't happy with it and I don't have anything other than "Print Screen" at my disposal in order to make this happen.