Discovery Gaming Community
RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position (/showthread.php?tid=122561)

Pages: 1 2

RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position - Thkaal - 11-06-2014

Hi. I play Jorogumo.Kagetsuki, a young teen with a flare for engineering and ship design. She was in love with an alien from the edge of the sector (vague details for now) but her father had an arranged marriage with a nobleman of the Kusari court (possibly on the board of Samura).

Anyway, her "lover" was killed due to this arranged marriage (or rather will be when I can find a player to have orchestrated it). She tried to go to the police, was turned away, discovered for herself (or at least has begun to suspect) that it was her betrothed who started it.

I am seeking someone either to be the betrothed, a cop on the take (who may have done the actual killing), or one of the betrothed's underlings to be part of an ongoing battle.

RE: RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position - Techpriest - 11-06-2014

(11-06-2014, 08:09 AM)Thkaal Wrote: ...a young teen... She was in love with an alien from the edge of the sector (vague details for now)

Anyway, her "lover" was killed...

So.. why would this human be interested in Nomads for any of this matter? Or much less alien organisms...

RE: RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position - Jtan911 - 11-06-2014

(11-06-2014, 09:12 AM)Techpriest Wrote:
(11-06-2014, 08:09 AM)Thkaal Wrote: ...a young teen... She was in love with an alien from the edge of the sector (vague details for now)

Anyway, her "lover" was killed...

So.. why would this human be interested in Nomads for any of this matter? Or much less alien organisms...

Hm, not a bad RP starting point, but quite simply I would advise adjusting the lover to be human, as the only aliens in this mods Lore are either nomads (hostile to humans as they want sirius sector for themselves) or alien organisms which are small basic lifeforms that would be incapable of interacting with humans.

If you want something to be from the edge world's you could go with a corsair or Outcast, who are pirate organizations based in the edges of known space. As quite simply this community prefers humans rather than aliens in its lore

Good luck!
Jtan

RE: RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position - Thkaal - 11-06-2014

I am thinking of just going with a "spider clan" instead of an actual alien.

RE: RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position - Ponge - 11-06-2014

What do you mean by "spider clan"?

RE: RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position - Omicron - 11-06-2014

[Image: fry.PNG?1307468855]

RE: RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position - Thkaal - 11-06-2014

(11-06-2014, 10:46 AM)Ponge Wrote: What do you mean by "spider clan"?

The last name, or family symbol, or some other reference to a spider.

RE: RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position - Ponge - 11-06-2014

(11-06-2014, 12:05 PM)Thkaal Wrote:
(11-06-2014, 10:46 AM)Ponge Wrote: What do you mean by "spider clan"?

The last name, or family symbol, or some other reference to a spider.

Definitely better than the alien version. This "alien love" thing seemed way off for me, as the prime aliens here, the Nomads, have a really different body structure and physiology to humans.

RE: RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position - Shizune - 11-10-2014

Can you define what you would want the Antagonist to do at least in some more details then you've given us?

RE: RPer Seeks RPer for Antagonist Position - Thkaal - 11-10-2014

Oh, sorry. The antagonist position has apparently been filled by someone at Samura Smile. Watch my character's biography thread for the story to unravel. However, if you want to be a further antagonist, a kusari cop doing a cover up, perhaps someone in KNF even, or another in Samura.