Discovery Gaming Community
Spazzy group #16: "Haji" Notice- ID CHANGE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Spazzy group #16: "Haji" Notice- ID CHANGE (/showthread.php?tid=122651)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Spazzy group #16: "Haji" Notice- ID CHANGE - sindroms - 11-09-2014

[Image: AYnFxaN.png]
HAJI

Faction Description

With the recent spike in Junker-related activity in the Kusari region, some rumor that the Haji are a planned, if not natural response by independent Hogosha groups against the growing menace. Mostly consisting of relatively young extremists, the Haji are now gathering new recruits and investors for an active offense against one of the biggest areas of activity for the more known Junker groups- Liberty and Bretonia.

Having been already branded as criminals, they are unwelcome in the house of Liberty by the local lawful forces and despite the danger that are the Junker-flown "Recycler" torpedo platforms and the almost legenderaly durable "Salvager" mobile smelting barge, the Haji in turn employ heavy usage of the T-833-GB "Ahoudori", M42 "Imperator", the "Claymore" and the SHI-1800 "Raba''.

Haji are rumored to have little to no constant ties to the existing Hogosha core groups and base their operations out of the borderworlds, relying on freelancer supply convoys for spare parts, offering reclaimed premium scrap metal in return for those services.

Faction Name: HAJI 恥
Ingame Tag: Haji|-
Faction ID: Hogosha ID
Faction IFF: Hogosha IFF

Primary Goals:
*Systematic extermination of Junker forces in Liberty and Bretonia.
*Harassment and destruction of Junker-owned convoys and mining operations.
*Disruption of Junker and Junker-friendly traffic around Puerto Rico.

Secondary Goals:
*Retrieval of Premium Scrap and other valuable commodities back to Kusari.

Current Roster: Undisclosed
Ranking System: None

Ships in use:

Primary:
[Image: 120px-Tribun.png] SHI 1800 "Raba" Hogosha Armored Transport
[Image: 120px-Dragongb.png] T-833-GB "Ahoudori" Kusari Explorer
[Image: 120px-Condor.png] CTE-12400 "Condor" Civilian Gunboat

Secondary: *Note, members are heavily encouraged to apply for faction permission before using the following ships (if said factions are alive to approve/deny the request).
[Image: 120px-Eldiablo.png] M42 "Imperator" Corsair Gunboat
[Image: 120px-Dsy_gaiangb.png] "Claymore" Gaian Gunboat

Diplomacy:

[Image: tjTHRiq.png]

Recruitment Procedure:
"Hey, I want in."

RE: Spazzy group #16: "Haji" - Lythrilux - 11-09-2014

Things to shoot at is always appreciated. See you in space.

RE: Spazzy group #16: "Haji" - sindroms - 11-09-2014

My thoughts exactly.

RE: Spazzy group #16: "Haji" - Garrett Jax - 11-09-2014

Well, you have no shortage of targets. Just hope this isn't a flash in the pan/troll faction.

RE: Spazzy group #16: "Haji" Description/Recruitment/Feedback - sindroms - 11-09-2014

Don't know just yet.
The faction has only two members so far.

Let's see if it picks up and where it goes. You know I will pull the plug if it goes downhill, Jax.

RE: Spazzy group #16: "Haji" Description, Recruitment, Feedback. - Ortog - 11-09-2014

Quote:despite the danger that are the Junker-flown "Recycler" torpedo platforms and the almost legenderaly durable "Salvager" mobile smelting barge

I understand...the whining post of "buhu the sally has too many regens and I can't kill it" finally faded away, so now we have a bolstering faction devoted to kill junkers, which I have no issues with, but do we really must insert the quoted line in the write up? really? seriously?

I assume that this is one sort of "I can't have your toys so I am going to pester you" move then?

When are people going to learn that the all mighty balance only brings homogenization which is the answer for the ones that lack imagination?

So you want to kill junkers? Well, as long as you stalk ALL junkers, not just Congress, then they might whine enough to get you banned, nerfed, and balanced because of the way overpowered choice of vessels, and because that is their way of reacting.

We should be grateful that you can not use caps or, I am sure, local police and navy would turn a blind eye towards a cap spamming junker ganking feast. Perish the thought we grab a few bombers and kill one of you, we would certainly be banned, nerfed and maybe even balanced.

As far as I am concerned, bring it on, even if I am the only Congress member online, I might as well thank you, you just presented me with a reason to return to the field.

I wonder if I am allowed to use anything larger then a weaponless light fighter, who knows...I might be banned, nerfed and balanced, if I am not for posting this.

RE: Spazzy group #16: "Haji" Description, Recruitment, Feedback. - Technogeist - 11-09-2014

Humm. Okay, I like it except for two things:

1: I'm not seeing the root cause for the hatred of Junker trader convoys in the lore.

2: I'm also not seeing (in my opinion) many ways for the faction to develop over time. Like, it's just going to be shooting Junkers. And if it manages to somehow be around in like 6 months, it will still be shooting Junkers. You know what I mean? I'm not seeing a future. Which is fine if you just wanna grab a group of people and shoot up Junkers in the short term, but if you want to make this a serious thing you'll want to think about that.

Other than that, good luck.

RE: Spazzy group #16: "Haji" Description, Recruitment, Feedback. - Ortog - 11-09-2014

Just look who is creating this and tell me if anybody would be fooled for one moment about it being serious.

RE: Spazzy group #16: "Haji" Description, Recruitment, Feedback. - sindroms - 11-09-2014

Ho ho ho, Ortog. Go take a chill pill and re-read your own post.

I think you just accused me for 5 different things just because I dared to say "junker" and "shoot" in relatively the same sentence.

RE: Spazzy group #16: "Haji" Description, Recruitment, Feedback. - Sylvie557 - 11-09-2014

As a member of the Junker Congress I am personally ok with this and interested where it goes.