Discovery Gaming Community
Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan (/showthread.php?tid=122895)

Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan - Tunicle - 11-16-2014

Big.Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs and Hitei.Kan have been Bastilled for:
Quote:Server Rule 1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.
Nice ships but that ID does not qualify you to handle them.
Consequences: Ships in Bastille until you post below with information on the ID you would like or a smaller ship to fit the current ID.
For the ships with an incorrect ID mounted but a legal one in the cargo please switch and dispose of one. We will give you the benefit of the doubt that is was not an ID/IFF workaround.
COMPLETE SERVER RULES
BEFORE YOU POST
If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan - Geolog - 11-16-2014

I'm posting in the name of the owner of Gargamel ship. The owner of said ship has taken the time off from the game and left all his ships to my care which obviously wasn't his best idea. Anyway, I usually just refresh his ships and don't use them in space. Even forgot which ID it had on and that that ID had cargo restriction. Could you please switch it to BMM ID and place in on Planet Cambridge? That is all.
Done - Tunicle

RE: Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan - NoMe - 11-18-2014

hello great Admins

i am the Big-Joe's pilot

what surprise, my poor ship in bastille, au secours! in fact i saw an error in my ID slot, i have modified it, if you can return my ship free, i take,

Tau29 at freeport could be a good sector for me.

thanks by advance

FP-6 hospitality beckons, done - Tunicle

RE: Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan - Hull Stress - 12-05-2014

Greetings

Strange things happen at be...
I am the owner of the ship "BlackDay". It was always and ever an IMG vessel.
IFF and ID card is IMG. Sorry but I do not understand the bastillisation.
Is it because of the ship's name ? Then I'll change it soon

-:confused pilot:-

RE: Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan - Tunicle - 12-05-2014

Hello,
does your ID say http://www.anony.ws/image/DFl2
and your ship http://www.anony.ws/image/DFlL - Tunicle?

RE: Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan - Hull Stress - 12-07-2014

Greetings admin Tunicle

Sorry I don't play that much FL Disco recently.
Looks like admins changed the rules concerning cargo hold for IMG vessels. Inaccurate statement unless you go back > 3 year

I remember better times when this server was almost full late in the night.

Somehow players refuse to come back here. Well. For me I now quit playing here, too.
Changing rules for bad on empty servers don't make me happy.

I'm deleting all my ships right now, including the barge "We will give you the benefit of the doubt that is was not an ID/IFF workaround." so for just putting a ship in jail you do this?

Please scratch my Hull Stress account, too.

That's all.

RE: Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan - iceman187 - 03-24-2015

hi my name is fred ive been a way for about 3 to 4 months now i just went on freelancer and and it say im in prison system for violating the sever rules but the last time i was on i just buy the ship and got off it was 6am and i had to work and i have not been on it since untill now and i get this massage so my question is what did i do to get this and how do i get out of jail and i lost 200,000,000 in the process because the last time i was on i had 237,000,000 and now i got 37,000,000 and some change , so inconclusive if you can look in to it and let me know thx fred

Shipvname would help

RE: Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan - iceman187 - 04-09-2015

(03-24-2015, 05:00 AM)iceman187 Wrote: hi my name is fred ive been a way for about 3 to 4 months now i just went on freelancer and and it say im in prison system for violating the sever rules but the last time i was on i just buy the ship and got off it was 6am and i had to work and i have not been on it since untill now and i get this massage so my question is what did i do to get this and how do i get out of jail and i lost 200,000,000 in the process because the last time i was on i had 237,000,000 and now i got 37,000,000 and some change , so inconclusive if you can look in to it and let me know thx fred

Shipvname would help

it a advanced train name fred that it is in bastille

RE: Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan - Remnant - 04-09-2015

Hey there Iceman, can you tell us what ID you are going to place on the ship? - The Freelancer ID doesn't cut it with that vessel.

Let us know and we'll get it moved out of jail.

RE: Bastilled: Big-Joe, BlackDay, Cypria, F40PH, fred, Gargamel, Gavin.Briggs + Hitei.Kan - Azi - 06-13-2015

Hey!

Have been away for about 6 months, just got back and noticed my ship Hitei.Kan in Bastille, i would like to change my ID/IFF to Gateway Shipping.

// Azi

Done - Tunicle